HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Patribeck Construction Inc.

Reviews for Patribeck Construction Inc.

Lucia in Calgary

James and his crew are top-notch!
If you are looking to never re-roof again look no further. After the job that Patribeck will do for you, you will have peace of mind.
All your questions will be answered and there will be no surprises. They are the real McCoy! You know what they say, "You get what you pay for". They are not the cheapest around but with Patribeck you get a quality product, and great service both on-site service and customer service. There is huge value in that.
I would highly recommend James and his crew to anyone who is looking for a high integrity roofing company

Sigi in Calgary

We needed a help with construction deficiencies and also a fresh start with contracting experiences, so we googled and found!

Nearly the first hit in our search, an exchange with Patribeck was quickly turned into a site visit, needs VS findings discussion, ACTION!

The way our project was handled gives plenty of hope and trust for the next bigger thing!

*** 100% Satisfactory Experience ***

Thank you for sharing a bit about your experience with us. As we work to ensure that each client is satisfied with every aspect of professional interaction, our priority to exceed expectations in all areas is unwavering. Thank you again, and we sincerely look forward to working with you both on the upcoming project.

SandieR in Swan River
1 review Wimborne, AB

After a terrible hail storm this summer, I was looking around for alternative roofing materials to asphalt shingles and I was fortunate enough to find Patribeck. James did a very thorough inspection and within days I had my estimate. Work began shortly after that and I could not be happier. The crew did an excellent job, the project was done on budget and finished ahead of schedule. I would not hesitate to contact Patribeck in the future for any other projects. Love the new metal roofs!

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your experience with us. Your specific project was definitely among our favourites, providing unique opportunities and challenges for our team. The metal roof you chose is the ideal permanent solution for the location and natural surroundings of your home. Not to mention how good it looks! Thank you again, for letting us spend some time with your fantastic dogs at your beautiful home. We're looking forward to working with you again in the spring.

After receiving four quotations to do the work on my home, I decided to go with Patribeck due to the time that James (GM) took to review the way that he wanted to do the project as well as other options that he provided. The standards that he set for installation included double screwing every 24 inches. This is done to insure conformity which was very important due to the length of the fascia on the house. We ended up going with the Smart Trim product which was painted twice on all sides prior to installation ( again a recommendation by James to ensure that the product was well sealed against the elements). The crew was very careful in taking down the old fascia while keeping intact the existing wood soffit and cedar siding. The job was finished in two days and the crew was very professional in cleaning up the work site each day. As well. the crew took extra care not to not to disturb shrubs, gardens and decks that they had to work their ladders around. The end result was very professional. The communication from this company and the obvious attention to customer service was top notch. No corners were cut and I would highly recommend Patribeck for any project of this type.

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your overall experience with us. Your specific project was a lot of fun while providing unique challenges for us along the way. I'm pleased with the completed project and it's especially enjoyable to augment a home that is so impeccably maintained. Every successful project is made possible in part, by quality communication and so we thank you for helping us to provide you with a quality service experience through detailed daily communication. Thank you again for choosing Patribeck to facilitate your composite fascia renovation project.

Krista in Calgary

Patribeck Construction did a wonderful job fixing a crack in the bottom of my bathtub. You cannot tell that anything was ever wrong with it. I highly recommend this company. They are very professional and go beyond expectations!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write about your service experience with us. Always remember that if you wash car parts, small engines or power boating equipment in your bathtub, its best to lay down a protective sheet on the acrylic surface beforehand. Thank you again!

Jean Draper from Calgary

I have a small front yard in an old house in an old neighbourhood that had been neglected for years prior to my purchase of the home. I needed class and character, STAT. Patricbeck delivered! James was very personable and professional. Brilliant combo. (Wonder why more companies don't follow suit ...) The quote was right in line with others I had received and I believe well priced. The young gentlemen who came and did the work were hard working and did a great job as well. Creative and precise. The work isn't quite done yet but James came as a follow up, made a list of the teensy bits that I still want done and I have absolutely every confidence that this will be completed not only to my satisfaction but beyond.

Thank you James and Team! I am so glad I went with Patricbeck!

Thank you for sharing a bit about your overall experience with us. Your landscaping project provided some genuinely interesting and enjoyable challenges for our team as we worked to bring out some of the hidden natural beauty, rather than redesigning your outdoor space. You were a fantastic client to work with from start to finish and we sincerely look forward to tackling another project with you again soon. Thanks for letting us play in your yard for a few days!

James

Needed a couple of address and landscape rocks on short notice. The team at Patribeck worked within my tight timelines, was very helpful and we had open communication. The end result was exactly what I was looking for and we couldn't be happier

Thank you for taking the time to write about your overall experience with us. Your specific project was a lot of fun and provided a unique challenge for us to bring your idea to life within the stringent timeframe allowed. Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations once again from all of us!

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Drumheller, AB

They did a complete exterior James Hardie siding job along with smart board trim around the windows and doors on a new house and did a great job. Their metal crew came in after to complete the soffit, fascia and eavestrough as well as some custom cladding. The job site was kept neat and clean and the job was done in a timely manner.

Linda

The work was well done on a timely basis, changes made to the original job as requested without delay, with clear communication from James throughout. The work area was thoroughly cleaned up after the job was done.

colinjlake

Dealt with James, he was always very punctual and professional. The job was completed within the specified time frame and was also very neatly done.

More about Patribeck Construction Inc.

Serving western Canada for over 15 years with an obvious passion for integrity, excellence in quality and unparalleled customer service, we provide complete exterior construction and renovation services and very proudly specialize in permanent, practical and sustainable construction and renovation solutions. Our dynamic permanent roofing and siding solutions, with many ...