B&W Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
440-10816 Macleod Trail SE Calgary AB T2J 5N8

Reviews for B&W Garage Doors

Garage door installation

We contacted this company to install a garage door, they took a $3,000.00 deposit and have every excuse to not install the door ie: framing for the door, our drywall wasn’t complete which didn’t affect the project and electrical was not complete but we are more than capable of connecting power when finished. The owner was rude and asked if we wanted him to throw the material on the floor and install it ourself. Then the owner proceeded to say he wasn’t going to do our job and to find someone else. We requested our $3,000.00 be returned and still have not received it. We have also asked to see their prepaid contractors license and business license several times and have yet to receive them. We have now have no choice but to get the police involved to get our deposit back. I would not recommend this company based on client service and dishonesty.

Mike O.
Mike O.

Garage Door - Broken Spring

Called B&W, Dan the technician called back to book an appointment. Came within 2 hours and fixed a new spring. The garage door is back in good working condition.
Excellent communication and technical expertise

excellent work! Honest!

came very fast to fix our broken garage door that I had backed up into . He did an excellent job! Very well done . Honest and fair priced . Would highly recommend. Thanks for your work. My door looks brand new .

Duane
Duane

Replace wooden garage door and opener.

B&W is a great company to work with. They have been attentive to my repair needs in the past, provided fast service, are courteous, and have provided skilled technicians to complete the work. They are also reasonable priced. After 40 years, I finally have had to have my garage door and door opener replaced. Jason, the manager, was great to deal with, and Ryan, the technician who did the work, was very knowledgeable and efficient. He new exactly what needed to be done, how to do it, and installed the new door and opener very efficiently. He was also very conscientious about ensuring that the clean-up and disposal of the old door and opener was completed properly. I probably won't need to use B&W again for awhile but If I do, they will be the first company that I call. I would recommended them to anyone.

Duane Poulton

Barry in Calgary
Barry in Calgary

Garage Door Opener repair

Excellent service! Herman was very prompt and efficient! I would highly recommend B & W to anyone with a garage door problem. If you have any garage door issues, give them a call!

Garage cable door repair

I called 911 garage door repair. B&W showed up. Hernan told me $260 plus tax. He knew what he is doing. Very precise and professional.
I will recommend B&W anytime my friend ask me about garage repair.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

When l talked to one of the customers service representatives hi promise to call me and he is going to try to do the best h e could do to make sure to make me happy but he didn't

This is not the way you treat people because you want to make money. Yes make money is good but where is the humanity .in this situation that right now we are in we are supposed to understand each other and help each other as much as we can. Not promising something and doing something something completely different

Thank you Sir for your input. It is very disturbing that you choose to approach without your full name as we can not reply to the specific case. With that being said, we have sent out a technician to your house, free of charge, to close your door while you are waiting for the the new one to arrive. It is out of our control that your door had multiple issues. Our time frame and execution has always been impeccable, but unfortunately, review like yours is not doing justice to the way we truly conduct business. Wishing you a good day.

Andrea in Red Deer
Andrea in Red Deer

Great experience

Spring on our garage door broke . We have received service on the same morning I called. Hernan the technician was fast and very professional. Highly recommend this company. Great experience. Definitely will use their service again .

Andrea J.

We very happy you like Hernan work he one of my best guy

Al Humm in Calgary
Al Humm in Calgary

Airdrie repair on a cold day

Hernan came late at night on one of the coldest days of the year and did a bang up job in less than an hour. Fast and efficient. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for the review Hernan is one of my best guy we doing the best we can in this weather

Mike S in Calgary
Mike S in Calgary

Great Job, fast response

Came home on the Sunday of a long weekend to find a broken Spring on our Garage Door.
To add to the problems, it snowed and was cold.
Thought we would have to wait until Tuesday but called and he was out by 4:00.
The door was repaired and working by 5:00.
Great job 2 new springs, 2 new cables(optional my choice)
Thanks again, highly recommended.

Thank you we very happy you like the service
We do the best we can to do good work

More about B&W Garage Doors

At B&W Garage Doors Specialists in Calgary, we’ve been installing, servicing and repairing garage door openers for more than 20 years. No one in the area is more experienced or knowledgeable when it comes to working with garage door openers. We’re a family owned and operated business founded on the ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?