B&W Garage Doors

Reviews for B&W Garage Doors

Jeanette R from Calgary
Jeanette R from Calgary

Springs

Really expensive for a 20 minute job. About 150.00 more than others. Quick service but your paying for it.
Word of mouth I won’t be recommending just because of price.

We're really sorry that you feel this way, we always strive to provide great service at reasonable price.
We believe that it was a misunderstanding when talking about the price (tech quoted for two springs approximately $300).
The usual practice is to change BOTH springs at the same time (when one breaks the other one will go shortly) We have installed a high quality springs from US and did the maintenance on other parts at the same time. We are not sure that other companies that you have contacted quoted per one spring, not both. Also, most other companies will schedule garage repairs 4-5 days from the call NOT the same day service (that includes service itself and travel time).

Tom on Ping
Tom on Ping

Garage door repair - door off track

B&W is great. We have an old, original garage (circa 1930) with a very large, heavy door. In the winter the garage shifts a bit and the door popped off the track and the spring dislodged. While we know a new garage will be in our future in a couple of years we were hoping for a quick and inexpensive repair to tide us over, and that's exactly what we got -- the value add was the quick appointment (we called Thursday, he came out Saturday morning) and the great service. He completed the work in about an hour at a very fair price and gave our garage an extended life. 10/10, wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

Tom, Thank you so much for your review.
We are very happy that we could help you out and very pleased that you enjoyed our service.

AKumar in Calgary
AKumar in Calgary

Replace garage door spring

Every time I closed the garage door, it would strike the floor with a thud, which is not normal. I contacted Uzi at B & W. He immediately recognised the issue and offered to visit the same day. It was a Sunday. He came at the appointed time and replaced the spring assembly. My door is working normally. I am very happy with the work and professionalism displayed by Uzi. I will highly recommend B & W.

Thank you so Mach for the review I'm happy you like my work thanks again

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

B & W Garage Doors

Springs on my garage door broke and called B & W to take a look. Uzi arrived when he said he would and got straight to work . Job was completed in a timely fashion. Garage door never worked better. Thank you Uzi for being so thorough. I would most definitely recommend B & W for garage door repairs and maintenance.

Thanks you I'm happy you like my work

Janeti in Calgary
Janeti in Calgary

Garage door opener repair

Our garage door wouldn’t stay closed - it would pop up when it touched ground. Uzi came out right away and made adjustments to the terminal. After doing this a couple times it was agreed that a new opener was required. Uzi came that afternoon and installed the new equipment. He was efficient, helpful and very professional. I will definitely recommend Uzi to any one I know.

I'm happy you like my service
Thanks again

Hossam
Hossam

Job done on time!!!

I contact your shop on Sunday morning,, and Uzi answered!!!
Within 30 minutes he came for garage door inspection & promised to come next day 4pm for repair. Next day Uzi arrived on time and job was done in a high quality way. Perfect customer satisfaction.....good job..

Thanks for the review
I'm happy you like my work thanks again

Christiane from Calgary
Christiane from Calgary

Garage door

After 3 different Garage specialists, none of them was able to fix the level problem on my garage door, that's when I phoned B & W Garage Doors Specialist. Mister Uzi Mashiah came promptly and within a short period of time, he fixed the level problem which I had since December 2017.
He was very professional, with out hesitation would I recommend him to my friends. He did an extraordinary job were others failed. Thank you very much Uzi.
Christiane Koeksal
Calgary

I happy you like my work
Thanks again

KellyO
KellyO

Garage door opener replacement

I called because a previous company I had booked with never showed up. I called and Uzi Mashiah called me back very quickly. I wasn’t able to meet with him until after 3pm. At 2:30 he called to see if I could meet him at home. He assessed my garage door issues and set to work.

He was friendly, honest and told me I needed a new garage door system. An hour and a bit later he was complete and explained the new opener to me. I was nothing short of impressed and very happier to have my garage door working again.

I will definitely recommend B

KellyO, thank you so much for your review, we are happy you liked our professional's work, approach and communication.
Our goal is to provide high quality and fast service to every customer.
Thank you for choosing and recommending B&W Garage Doors.
All the best.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Garage door repair.

Excellent job and service! Very informative, polite, and efficient! I would definitely call him again!

Thank you very much for choosing B&W Garage Doors and for your review.
Best regards.

eric_l72
eric_l72

Garage door cable replacement.

I called for a garage door repair and gave them the time that I would be getting home from work. What I got was a technician who's name was Uzi, he was very prompt, arrived a little before I did but did not complain, he is courteous, proffesional and very proficient at what he does. He attended to garage door quickly, fixed both cables so that it was balanced, changes the rusted hardware, lubed and aligned it correctly. He adjusted the electric opener and verified it several times to make sure it functions exactly how it should. I am very satisfied with his workmanship and would gladly call him again. Thank you!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that you liked our service and can recommend it. Thank you!

More about B&W Garage Doors

At B&W Garage Doors Specialists in Calgary, we’ve been installing, servicing and repairing garage door openers for more than 20 years. No one in the area is more experienced or knowledgeable when it comes to working with garage door openers. We’re a family owned and operated business founded on the principles of hard work, dependability, and affordability so if you’re having an issue with your opener, need repair service or require garage doors opener parts there’s no one better to call than B&W Garage Doors.

B&W the Garage Doors Opener Repair Specialists

People depend on their garage doors to operate in an efficient, trouble-free manner and the vast majority of the time that’s exactly what they do. However, garage door openers are not indestructible and issues will sometimes arise. Some of those issues will be minor but some will have the effect of stranding you inside or outside the garage.

When you’re having problems with your garage door fast and reliable garage doors repair essential, which is why you should call B&W. We offer 24 hour emergency repair when you need it so if you find yourself in a bind at 3 am on Sunday give us a call on 403-388-2818 or toll-free on 1-888-710-5625 and someone will be there in a flash.