Garage Doors & Hardware

(403) 275-6048
440-10816 Macleod Trail SE
AB
T2J 5N8

After 3 different Garage specialists, none of them was able to fix the level problem on my garage door, that's when I phoned B & W Garage Doors Specialist. Mister Uzi Mashiah came promptly and within a short period of time, he fixed the level problem which I had since December 2017.
He was very professional, with out hesitation would I recommend him to my friends. He did an extraordinary job were others failed. Thank you very much Uzi.
Christiane Koeksal
Calgary

I happy you like my work
Thanks again

KellyO
KellyO

Garage door opener replacement

I called because a previous company I had booked with never showed up. I called and Uzi Mashiah called me back very quickly. I wasn’t able to meet with him until after 3pm. At 2:30 he called to see if I could meet him at home. He assessed my garage door issues and set to work.

He was friendly, honest and told me I needed a new garage door system. An hour and a bit later he was complete and explained the new opener to me. I was nothing short of impressed and very happier to have my garage door working again.

I will definitely recommend B

KellyO, thank you so much for your review, we are happy you liked our professional's work, approach and communication.
Our goal is to provide high quality and fast service to every customer.
Thank you for choosing and recommending B&W Garage Doors.
All the best.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Garage door repair.

(403) 275-6048
440-10816 Macleod Trail SE
AB
T2J 5N8

Excellent job and service! Very informative, polite, and efficient! I would definitely call him again!

Thank you very much for choosing B&W Garage Doors and for your review.
Best regards.

eric_l72
eric_l72

Garage door cable replacement.

I called for a garage door repair and gave them the time that I would be getting home from work. What I got was a technician who's name was Uzi, he was very prompt, arrived a little before I did but did not complain, he is courteous, proffesional and very proficient at what he does. He attended to garage door quickly, fixed both cables so that it was balanced, changes the rusted hardware, lubed and aligned it correctly. He adjusted the electric opener and verified it several times to make sure it functions exactly how it should. I am very satisfied with his workmanship and would gladly call him again. Thank you!

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that you liked our service and can recommend it. Thank you!

gibsonw
gibsonw

Broken garage door spring.

Excellent work by the technician. He was quick, thorough and I would highly recommend him. Good job!

I'm happy you like my work thanks again

Christopher
Christopher

New Garage Door Opener

Uzi was prompt, professional and absolutely capable. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. Thank you Uzi!

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy Mr. Uzi was able to help you. Please feel free to contact us if you need our services in the future.

Dan
Dan

Garage door repair

He was very prompt and quick. Called in a weekend and was here within a couple hours. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it and are happy to be helpful.

skalk
skalk

Garage door spring and cables

Uzi arrived promptly and began repair after assessment and quote. Uzi was incredibly courteous and friendly. Repair was completed in a timely fashion and he took the steps to explain what he had done.
Thank you so very much!!

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our service.

cworks
cworks

Garage door repair

We just needed the spring replaced on our garage door. We called B&W after reading great reviews on homestars. Uzi from B&W was here in under 45 minutes. He provided me a cost, I agreed and he replaced the spring. But as I watched, it was his attention to the smallest details that we’re appreciated. The tightening up of the door, trying to make our old door quieter, straighter, changing a lightbulb, lubrication etc. he was not rushing to get out as fast as possible it’s nice to see quality service instead of speedy service.

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you are satisfied with our services.

Goose
Goose

Garage door repair

Great service! Called at 5pm and they were at my house the next day before 9:30am. Had my door repaired in no time and was very friendly.

Thank you very much. We do our best to satisfy our customers. We appreciate your review.

More about B&W Garage Doors

At B&W Garage Doors Specialists in Calgary, we’ve been installing, servicing and repairing garage door openers for more than 20 years. No one in the area is more experienced or knowledgeable when it comes to working with garage door openers. We’re a family owned and operated business founded on the principles of hard work, dependability, and affordability so if you’re having an issue with your opener, need repair service or require garage doors opener parts there’s no one better to call than B&W Garage Doors.

B&W the Garage Doors Opener Repair Specialists

People depend on their garage doors to operate in an efficient, trouble-free manner and the vast majority of the time that’s exactly what they do. However, garage door openers are not indestructible and issues will sometimes arise. Some of those issues will be minor but some will have the effect of stranding you inside or outside the garage.

When you’re having problems with your garage door fast and reliable garage doors repair essential, which is why you should call B&W. We offer 24 hour emergency repair when you need it so if you find yourself in a bind at 3 am on Sunday give us a call on 403-388-2818 or toll-free on 1-888-710-5625 and someone will be there in a flash.