Levesque Roofing

Reviews for Levesque Roofing

Crein in Calgary
Crein in Calgary

FIxed

Got the job done and although there was a problem, Chris took care of it and its good for life now. I highly recommend this company and would say I am very satisfied.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Calgary, AB

COMPLETE RE-ROOFING FOR VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

We learned about Levesque Roofing through a relative who was very pleased with his work. We also received 6 other quotes from various other companies. Chris was the only one to show up on time for our initial appointment. He was very patient and answered all of our questions as best as he could.

The crew showed up when they said they would, and went above and beyond to clean up. After their departure, my husband thoroughly inspected the roof. We could not find anything to fault his work, and all the edges were perfectly trimmed. The work was slightly delayed due to bad weather, and both my yards were clear of nails. We did find a couple of tiny staples, but we expected that. Other than that, there is absolutely nothing negative I can think of to say about his work.

I would like to thank Chris for demonstrating tremendous integrity and honesty. I accidentally overpaid Chris. I wrongly calculated the GST amount and Chris reimbursed me the difference. He was the one to point out my mistake and we were pleasantly surprised by this. I wish there were more honest people like him out there. Pricing was great and the roof looks fantastic. We would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs affordable high-quality work done on their roof. I've shopped around extensively and we couldn't find anyone that could match his quote in terms of quality and pricing.

Thank you , we pride our selves in going above and beyond for our customers. We are happy that you are satisfied and we strive to continue with high quality roofing for a competitive price.

Julie from Calgary
Julie from Calgary

Roof

I spoke with Chris the owner of the company about a month prior to purchasing my townhouse for a new roof estimate. He was very knowledgeable, honest and gave an excellent quote. When the time came to install the roof he was behind in other projects so unfortunately my roof did not get completed for another 6 weeks. When they finally finished the work I was very disappointed. Scraped shingles, in proper placement and nails and debris left behind on my balcony and driveway. I spoke with Chris who apologized and explained he did not do the work himself and that his workers know better and know his strictness on quality. He did come back and redo the errors himself. I would recommend this company if Chris was doing the actual work, but would be hesitant if his workers are still doing the same workmanship they did on my roof.

More about Levesque Roofing

The owner Christopher Levesque has been in the roofing industry for over 20 years and comes from a long line of home builders. His love for heights grew into an enjoyable career and now to a very successful business venture. As a born and raised Calgarian he is familiar with the climate changes and the effects they have on your home. His passion to provide you with the highest quality finished project and outstanding service is portrayed in his work and among his employees.

Respect & Honesty
We understand that the work being done is on one of your most valuable assets and we treat your property as if it were our own. Our clean up is extensive and we ensure the least amount of disruption possible for you and your neighbors. We also respect the roofing industry and always give a proper and honest professional evaluation of the work that needs to be done.

Roofing professional

10 YEAR WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY and Manufacture Warranty
We guarantee our work will remain free from all defects in workmanship for 10 years after installation.
Most products come with a 25-50 year warranty. We work alongside our manufactures and ensure we have proper training and continuously update our training, to ensure our clients are covered under their warranty. We guarantee the installation of your roofing system complies with ALL manufacture recommended installation procedures. This is an invaluable guarantee since the suggested manufactory warranty of your product is null in void if their installation requirements are not met.

Professionalism & Quality
We have built a reputation that we are proud of with homeowners, investors, insurance companies, adjusters and with or community. Our reputation of delivering a superior product at a competitive price is solely based on the knowledge that quality is by far the most cost-effective tool in the industry. We do the job right the first time, giving you the quality and professionalism you deserve.