Christopher's Handyman Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
300 Coxwell Ave Toronto ON M4L3B6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Christopher's Handyman Services

Reviews for Christopher's Handyman Services

Emily from Toronto
Emily from Toronto

Quick, professional and great price!

He did a great job painting my bedroom. He patched holes and didn’t leave any drips. Great quality. He was in and out in 3 hours. I’ve already recommended him to my sister and would easily recommend him to anyone!

Catherine in Toronto in Ajax
Catherine in Toronto in Ajax

painting

I saw a Facebook post, reached out to Christopher, and am so glad I did! He was so easy to deal with (I'm less so!) and he arrived on time the next day, brought the paint needed, and did a great job. He painted perfectly, but also took care with the surroundings and cleaned up when he was finished. He was a delight to get to know, and I'll be calling him, and recommending him, for painting in the future.
He charged less than the quote given when he saw the space was smaller than anticipated, so honest, talented, efficient ... can't do better!

alienskp1 in Toronto
alienskp1 in Toronto

Painting job done right

Came to our place to paint my daughter's bedroom. Arrived on time, was extremely polite and worked efficiently. Left the place spotless.
Paint is done perfectly. I will definitely call him again for the other rooms!!!!!
If you're looking for a painter, look no further! You just found the best!!!

Thanks for the Amazing review. Glad to hear your daughter loves the new color.

andrew in Toronto
andrew in Toronto

Small, finicky jobs

Finding a great handyman in Toronto is hard. That's why I'm so glad I found Christopher. He was on time, prepared, meticulous and such a pleasure to deal with. He did what he was asked to do. He didn't try to up sell me. He gave me advice on when to do other work. His rates are more than reasonable...given some other rather jaw-dropping quotes I received. I will keep his card at the ready because older homes like mine always need repair. If you need those small, finicky jobs done, Christopher is the man to call. I will be certainly calling him again.

Caulking, drywall, wood work, painting

Chris is easy to work with and is very knowledgeable. He did a great job of fixing a lot of things around my house, including damaged drywall, installing knobs on cabinets, installing locks on doors, painting, building a crib hatch for my attic, and adding caulking that was missing in bathrooms.

Stacey in Toronto
Stacey in Toronto

Hanging pictures, Bathroom sink repairs, shower lightbulb, odd jobs

Chris was excellent and reliable. He was very pleasant and eagerly completed the jobs that I needed done around my house like hanging pictures, caulking the bathroom sink and fixing a light in the shower. He showed a lot of care and concern for the issues in my house and I would highly recommend him. I will definitely use him in the future for replacing my kitchen counter tops, fixing landscape issues and other jobs in my house, both big and small.

SL from Toronto
SL from Toronto

Installation of curtain tracks

Installation of Ikea curtain tracks in a downtown condominium. Chris came 10 min early to ensure the job could start on time, brought all the right tools including spare drill bits and specialized screws, and got the job done within the quoted period of time. Chris was courteous and ensured the job was done right. Also, he was fully focused on the work and wasn't distracted with calls or texts, which I appreciated.

Thank you for the Review. It was great working for you and I would be glad to work for you again.

natalie from Toronto
natalie from Toronto

dry wall, appliance installation, putting up shelving

Lucky to have found Christopher! He is reliable, efficient and very skilled. I had a long list of various repairs from a leaking shower & broken door to dry wall repairs as well as installing appliances (washer & dryer) and putting up shelving and a fold up Ikea kitchen counter. Without a doubt will be calling him for any repairs or problems in future.

Thank you Natalie. I am glad you are happy with everything done.

Michael Simpson from Toronto
Michael Simpson from Toronto

Light Fixture Repair

Christopher was a great help, he finished the job within the day of contacting him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quick job around the house or your business.

Thank You Michael. It was a pleasure working for you. Also sampling you wonderful product you sell at your store. The Pesto Cream Cheese spread was Amazing.

Lailah from Toronto
Lailah from Toronto

Floor Repair

Found by accident when i was trying to figure out how to replace chipped and scratched floor boards. Responded quickly gave me an accurate quote, came quickly and did the job in less time then quoted and charged accordingly. Did a great job and left no mess. Going to him for more jobs i need done, completely recommend.

Thanks for the review. It really helps. I'm glad your happy with the job and I look forward to hearing from you for future jobs.

More about Christopher's Handyman Services

Hi there, I'm Christopher. I specialize in painting. I no longer offer Handyman services and i strictly paint now. I do from 1 bedrooms to whole whole jobs. Interior and exterior. I stain decks and fences as well.