FYB Landscaping

Reviews for FYB Landscaping

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Fence build and Landscaping

I hired FYB to build a wood fence as well as interlock pathway and stone retaining wall. I gave the a 1000 deposit. The did the demolition work and abandoned the project. I had to source another contractor to do the work. Marson has not returned one of my calls or text messages. The also removed some of the material from the job site that I had paid for with my own money.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Sodding and tree removal

Marson and his wife Maria came and quoted. Set a date for the work and no showed. I called asking for my deposit refund which was promised and not delivered. STAY AWAY!!!!