Kharmont Design & Build

Reviews for Kharmont Design & Build

Derek Spooner from Ottawa
Derek Spooner from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

They fixed my basement and stopped the water seepage

Kharmont put the finishing touches to an almost perfect house. My new home in Ottawa is great and my family loves living here. But a few months into shifting to our new home, we started facing problems with the basement. There was water seepage and we just couldn’t figure out where the problem lay. So we researched for a contractor who could fix the issue, and came up with Kharmont. The entire basement was getting musty because of the dampness. Once we had mentioned the problem these guys offered to check our home to point out the issue. Free of charge consulting. I am glad we had these guys look up the cracks that were discovered cracks on the front block of the house that was the cause of the seepage. They promptly got to work and though there was a lot of tearing down and reconstructing and remodeling, they made it look effortless. Needless to say, we are all living happily in our new home now with the basement turned into a living and gaming room. I am telling my friends about you guys. Great job.

Rebecca Gonzalez from Ottawa
Rebecca Gonzalez from Ottawa

Kitchen renovation

I needed some kitchen remodeling before I moved into my condo, and I was looking for a company that could help me do it from start to finish- without me having to worry about a thing. Kharmont was the answer to the doubts I began to have while going through the list of prospects. Pierre personally took up the project and had his designers draw up a functional plan, complete with paint and tiles for the floors and the walls. It took them two weeks to complete the kitchen with a proportionate island, cupboards and installations. I didn’t have much time on hand, and they respected that. I am delighted with the end result, especially because they created a beautiful kitchen within the short time limit I set for them. I am considering renovating my bathroom too, and I know where to go!

michael from Toronto
michael from Toronto

Home tiling

I am delighted with Kharmont for tiling my entire home including my bathroom. In the process of interviewing many contractors we came across Kharmont and decided to go with them for the sheer professionalism they showed from the very beginning. There were some issues with the bathroom in our old house, and we were facing mildew issues as well. A friend suggested we get our bathroom tiled, and since we were at it, we decided to give our house a new look too. My wife and I drew up a plan for our home with all the tile colors we wanted, and when we showed it to these guys, the designers advised us to make a few changes in our original plan. We went with same colored tiles for the entire home and now it makes our house look big and expansive. They took care of everything and also worked within our budget.

Benjamin Richardson from Toronto
Benjamin Richardson from Toronto
2 reviews Gloucester, ON

Our Kitchen remodeled; now it looks new and sparkling

My husband and I are really pleased with the renovation Kharmont did for us. We were looking for professional renovators to remodel the kitchen in the new house we had shifted to. We didn’t have much time on hand since we both travel a lot for work. These guys were real good and they made sure that the kitchen was completed within 3 weeks of us approaching them. The storage space created by the erstwhile homeowners was poorly constructed, while there was an extremely huge island that obstructed free movement within the kitchen. There were a few more problems too, and the entire kitchen needed to be torn down. Each person from Kharmont was helpful, efficient and extremely professional. It was a delight to work with them. What I loved best was that there were no surprises during the work, and they were always well-stocked with all that they needed to complete the work. I would definitively recommend them to my friends, and also get back for any future renovations.

More about Kharmont Design & Build

Kharmont Design and Build is popular for quality products, and top-notch installation in kitchen and bathroom. We also offer splendid basement build outs. Our experienced technicians offer best-in-class services as per your needs so that the theme of your home and office is aptly complemented.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Ottawa?