Service Express

226 Esna Park Drive Unit #2 Markham ON L3R 1H3

Reviews for Service Express

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Heater problem

Paul is very professional in detecting issue and patient in explaining the problem to the customer. The charge is reasonable. Strongly recommend to everyone. Btw the appliances quality in CASA III really sucks.

H in Toronto
H in Toronto

Great Services & Prices for Installation & Repair for Furnace and AC

I was impressed with Paul and his team when they installed furnace, AC and tankless water heater in my house 4 yrs ago. Then family member's furnace broke down on a cold winter day, gas provider said they will come in a week. Told Paul about her frail health, he came the same night and the installation was completed the next day! My Mom's AC leaked recently and Paul came the same afternoon and only charged a small fee. Very courteous, professional, good fast service with reasonable prices, I would recommend Paul :)

Geoffrey in Toronto
Geoffrey in Toronto

Condo Heat Pump Repair

My condo's A/C stopped working just as it was getting warm out. I found Service Express online and they had excellent reviews. I called around 4pm on a Tuesday and then picked up right away. Took the time to discuss the problem on the phone with me and scheduled an appointment for between 3 and 4 pm the next day. My technician was very polite, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained all of the diagnostic and replacement work he was doing. Turns out the capacitor on my heat pump was dead, he replaced it right then and there! within 30 minutes the work was complete and tested. Very happy, would recommend.

Zhi Min in Scarborough
Zhi Min in Scarborough

Air conditioner

Two days ago when we tried to turn on the air conditioner of my house I found it didn’t work. I called Homestars they responded very quickly. Although when the time I called is the later evening, they still scheduled an experienced technician came to my house to fix the A/C for me. Thank you for the great service. I highly recommend this company.

Simaluku in Markham
Simaluku in Markham

Air condition problem

Thank you for your fast response when I called you for help. You just came to my house next day. Also you did a good job & thanks for giving me a good price.

paul in Mississauga
paul in Mississauga

Good Job On My Condo Heating And Cooling System!

They did a very good job on my condo heat pump! I called Service Express since my system was broken down more than a week after I tried to contact the contractor from my building but no one respond, and they showed up next morning as promising over the phone, just spent 30 minutes to sort out the problem! Now my heat is back on again! Thank you Service Express! Your professional is deserve 10 points!

More about Service Express

HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) equipments are one of the most important components to the comfort, energy consumption and integrity of the home you and your family live in. Most people never pay much attention to their the HVAC equipments, in their own home or when they walk into a house during showing before they make a purchasing decision to buy a new home, until the furnace or A/C break down and turn into a worse nightmare in the coldest or hottest days. Service Express’s knowledgeable and experienced technicians all equipped with proper tools to make furnace and A/C repair promptly and accurately without any guess work, trial and error and unnecessary parts being replaced on the cost of the home owner.
Service Express is a service oriented company to serve all the needs of HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) in GTA and wide area of the surrounding regions (York Region, Peels Region and Durham Region) to commercial and residential customers. Most HVAC companies focus on equipment sales. They‘d try everything they can to sell the equipments, (furnace or air conditioner), even though the equipment is still within the life expectancy and repairable within reasonable cost. In general, there are 30-40% of new HVAC equipments, furnaces, A/C, replacement could be repaired in fractions of the cost of the new equipments. With the right tools, knowledge and experience, Service Express’s technicians provide professional diagnosis and repair services with guarantee that no others can and willing to provide.
- True 24/7 emergency service
- Clear and transparent service rate and parts cost
- Guarantee turnaround time
Service Express believes good communication and trust can enhance customer satisfaction and increase productivity. We built our trust from the very first step by having good communication to properly understand the problem before setup the service appointment. Service Express provides free initial phone troubleshooting to prevent initiating an unnecessary service call due to being overlook the most obvious errors such as accidentally turn the power off to the furnace by the home owner. In every service call, we’ll fully explain the founding of the problem and provide transparent and reasonably priced quote and obtain your permission before the parts is being ordered or replaced. Finally, detailed report and invoice will be provided for every service call from Service Express with the detail explanation of the cause of the problem and our solution to the problem.

Residential Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning installation Condominium Water Source Heat Pump, Fan Coil, Ventilation installation Commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning installation
Residential Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning maintenance and service Condominium Water Source Heat Pump, Fan Coil, Ventilation maintenance and service Commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning maintenance and service
American Standard, Aire-flo, Aprilare, Armstrong, Bradford White, Bose, Bryant, Carrier, Comfortaire, Ecobee, Enerzone, Fujitsu, Goodman, GE, Generalaire, GSW, Honeywell, Keeprite, Lennox, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Navien, NTI, Olsen, Omega, Payne, Rheem, Rinnai, Samsung, Trane, Vanee, Wardflex, Whirepool, White Rodgers, Whalen, York
In addition to our experience, proper equipped tools and knowledgeable technicians, Service Express stocks wide range of parts and components for all major brands and models and maintain excellent working relationship with various suppliers to achieve our promised service level. If we can't repair the unit in 24 business hour, you can have your diagnose fee free of charge or money back in full. That is the guarantee no other service company can provide. For every new furnace installation, Service Express provides 2-year no question asked labour warranty as long as customer maintenace basic maintenance such as regular filter replacement. If customer acquire regular maintenace service from Service Express, labour warranty will extend automatically up to 10-year. This is the warranty no other company can provide. We dedicate to provide our customers with customizable and flexible warranty to the HVAC equipments their familities rely on.
Residential Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning installation, maintenance and service Condominium Water Source Heat Pump, Fan Coil, Ventilation installation, maintenance and service Commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning installation, maintenance and service
2006