Intelife

Reviews for Intelife

Scott Gilbert from Edmonton
Scott Gilbert from Edmonton

Home alarm system

We just recently bought in the neighborhood and had a sales representative come to the door. Usually I do not deal with door to door sales people, however; he was professional and cut through all the typical sales pitch when he realized that I preferred just facts and details.

After taking u said I would look into some things and we booked another appointment. During that appointment we signed our contact and had an installer there that evening. Everything was very quick and professional.

We had some existing equipment in the home that was to be used and unfortunately it passed done problems preventing the install from being finished.

I ended up talking with their head office about the issues and timetables, since my wife and I were expecting another baby and would then have issues with scheduling.

They went above and beyond to resolve the issues within the week and ensure we were happy. This included taking steps that they did not have to, but moved forward with four the dale of excellent cuddle service.

I would recommend anyone looking for a home alarm system contact Intelife first, you won't be disappointed they will make sure of that.

Peter from Edmonton
Peter from Edmonton

Security System

Intelife Security installed a great system into my house with no problems at all. They explained how to use it since I was new to the idea of using a security system. I had other people come to door before and they were awful to deal with and EXTREMELY pushy not to mention being from the US. I like that this company is Canadian and they have been very friendly and accommodating. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for any kind of security.

Nicholas from Edmonton
Nicholas from Edmonton

home automation system

I called this company and they sent a sales rep to my house. He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to upgrade my old alarm system to add flood detectors, smoke detectors and control my front door lock. They also added an outdoor camera to look at my driveway. There was a charge of $300 to upgrade to a weather proof outdoor camera because it is so cold here.

Leo from Edmonton
Leo from Edmonton
1 review ,

Home Security

I installed the home security system with them on June 7, 2014. It is home automation package at 49.99 a month plus 99.99 activation fee with 60 month agreement. Other companies' package are around 70 dollars a month. The only thing I don't like is the 60 month term. Any suggestions?

More about Intelife

Intelife offers professional service and expertise in designing and installing custom security management systems for residential and commercial clients. www. intelife. ca
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Edmonton?