Intelife

Jasmine in Sherwood Park
Jasmine in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Great Company - Free move policy

We had our security system for almost a year with no issues but are now moving to a new home. Intelife set up our system in our new house for free - all new equipment with a bigger screen panel - no charge, just as promised. It is refreshing to have companies do what they say they will do. Super company and wanted to share!

Jin in Toronto
Jin in Toronto

Great service

I recently got a system from Intelife and they were very knowledgeable about security. The rep, Sean, showed me how I could view people from my doorbell camera and be able to receive notifications for anything from my phone app. He was very polite and gave me a great deal and installed it the same day. The installer was also very helpful, I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Mark Kellert in
Mark Kellert in

Business Security Setup

Happy with service, I set up my business and home with intelife security. One of their commercial reps Matt did a great job quoting my business. Got a great deal on cameras. Thanks again guys!

Phoebe in Edmonton
Phoebe in Edmonton

Terrible Customer Service!

Very shady and flaky. So quick to get papers signed and have the system installed, but after that, when problems arise or trying to cancel, they are MIA (some things they have said so far: person in charge is out of office 2-5pm on a weekday and they have no idea when he will be back, only that 1 individual in the whole organization can authorize cancellations and is also in charge of meeting clients and new registrations - um, right) I have proof of everything they have said. WORST OF ALL, WE WERE NOT INFORMED THAT IT WAS A 60 MONTH TERM! and were told we could cancel anytime during the trial period, no questions asked. Yeah right, its been a struggle thus far and they have yet to officially acknowledge. All of this when they have yet to even complete the full installation! Sales manager Sean C. seemed alright at first but as he was trying to convince us to stay with Intelife, it became apparent really quickly that he was very inconsistent with his arguments, and often moved on to new arguments abruptly when he realized that his previous argument was flawed and wasn't working. It almost feels like they are more interested in numbers than quality. Personally, I feel that if a security company doesn't have enough manpower and goes MIA when issues arise, that is a massive red flag that they should not be your security provider. I would never recommend Intelife to anybody, especially when there are so many other better providers in Edmonton (e.g. Liberty and Northstar).

Oh btw, the number listed on their welcome email is actually out of service! Also, their customer service email is not listed anywhere on their website and I had to call the general hotline to be informed that the emails needed to be sent to their unpublished customer service email. If anyone needs to email their customer service, this should be their email - customercare@intelife.ca.

SWatkins in Edmonton
SWatkins in Edmonton

Security Installation

Had my home system put in quickly, easy for $0. Another company wanted to charge me $499 for the same stuff... Sales guy and the technician were friendly and helpful. Good company, much better than the orange one that came by my area before!

James. R in Edmonton
James. R in Edmonton

Security System

Good service, fast! Had a younger girl give me the sales pitch, she knew a lot about my existing system. I upgraded to the new smart home technology and it looks much more advanced than my old Alarm Force system.

Sarah Chebli in Edmonton
Sarah Chebli in Edmonton

Home Alarm System

I'm very happy with my new system. Sean was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions I had before I decided this was the best choice for my family. In my new neighborhood there has been an increase in break and enters. It's been a few weeks now since it was installed. It's very easy to use and I have had no issues with it. I feel much more safe knowing that I can get notifications on my cell phone if anything were to happen while I'm not home.

Chatter55 in Edmonton
Chatter55 in Edmonton

Security

Terrible customer service, 60 month contract, would not recommend Intelife for any one, system down and no customer service to be had. I would consider using another security provider
For your security. Terrible experience

More about Intelife

Intelife offers professional service and expertise in designing and installing custom security management systems for residential and commercial clients. www. intelife. ca
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Edmonton?