Vive Mechanical

Bill from Brant
Bill from Brant
2 reviews Brant, ON

New Furnace & A/C installation

Vive Mechanical provided a competitive price during a visit to our house. Days later Chuck, Jay and Doug spent most of the day providing a Professional instal. I watched the instal and they answered all my questions. lol
Chuck "set up" the furnace and it ran quietly during a call for heat.
They cleaned up and removed the protective flooring that had been laid down upon arrival - on their way out.
The A/C unit was installed on the foundation wall and is ready to go for the approaching season. A "set up" will be conducted later, once
the A/C season begins.
Happy Homeowner!

Todd Ouellette from Brantford
Todd Ouellette from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Home Heating

Amazing Company! Great Deal. Expert and fast Installation. I really can't say enough about these guys. My wife and I were selling our house and we decided to update a 30 year old Olsen with a new High Efficiency furnace. Dave gave us a price on a 92% Napoleon and we negotiated a really good deal. He then called me and said that he couldn't get it, but he would upgrade us to the 95% for the same price. Amazing! Love the Napoleon. Almost wish we were staying so I could enjoy the Furnace. I will definitely use these guys in the future.