Vive Mechanical

Brantford ON N3P1N4

Review for Vive Mechanical

Todd Ouellette from Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Amazing Company! Great Deal. Expert and fast Installation. I really can't say enough about these guys. My wife and I were selling our house and we decided to update a 30 year old Olsen with a new High Efficiency furnace. Dave gave us a price on a 92% Napoleon and we negotiated a really good deal. He then called me and said that he couldn't get it, but he would upgrade us to the 95% for the same price. Amazing! Love the Napoleon. Almost wish we were staying so I could enjoy the Furnace. I will definitely use these guys in the future.