Andres Changanaqui (A.C. Renovations)

Bathroom Renovation
Hamilton ON L8H5C3
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Hamilton  >  Andres Changanaqui (A.C. Renovations)

Review for Andres Changanaqui (A.C. Renovations)

Krystle
Krystle
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathrom Reno

I am very particular about picking contractors and I usually end up going with my gut feeling at the end of it all. This reno was for our investment property and I ended up choosing Andres not only because he was able to meet my timeline, but because he was very thorough with his quote and made suggestions and brought little things to my attention that I wasn't aware of that he felt I needed to know in regards to the reno. He was also very polite and respectful of my tenants when he came to give his quote. During the process he kept me up to date with pictures as well as made me aware of an electrical issue that he really could have walked away from and pretend that everything was ok and shown me the nice bathroom reno at the end of it all....but he felt that it needed to be addressed and although it cost me a little bit more, his attention and addressing of it will help me sleep better at night. It also seemed like he wanted to make sure the work was done right ripping off the old tiling and dry wall and adding new dry wall making sure the new tiling went on with no bumps or ridges. If you want to make sure the job is done right on the inside and out as well as be kept constantly updated and have full professional service with respect and right pricing, then I would go with Andres. My tenants also are very particular and they loved him and would definitely use him again.