G & G Garden Centre Inc.

Garden Centres
Toronto ON M4A2S8
Garden Centres
G & G Garden Centre Inc.

Reviews for G & G Garden Centre Inc.

Christine in Montréal
Christine in Montréal

Money tree

At another shop I purchased a money tree and it didn’t last a month before it dried out and died. Before you think it... I have quite the green thumb and did my best to bring it back. But, No luck.
I walked pass this garden center it was full of items, healthy plants everywhere you turned. Trees, herbs, flowers, arrangements the list goes on. last year I stopped by with no intention to purchase anything but I am glad I did because I found the money trees they were strong and bright green little trees. Look at it now... still going strong. So thank you for you time and care to your plants. I will be back. :)

Susan Webb from Toronto
Susan Webb from Toronto

seasonal flowers and herbs

G & G operates seasonally in the parking lot adjacent to the No Frills supermarket at Victoria Park and Lawrence Ave. East. They always carry a wide selection of annuals, perennials, beautifully-arranged hanging planters, herbs and veggies as well as soil, containers and garden accessories, all at reasonable prices. One unusual item I have purchased there is ornamental jasmine ($9.99/pot), which I have not found at other garden centres. The fig trees and brightly-coloured bougainvillea will delight those with tropical botanical tastes. The counter staff is friendly as well. G & G is definitely worth a visit for all your garden centre needs!