Fresh Coat Painting

Margaret Anne
Margaret Anne
1 review Beaumont, AB

Ceiling popcorn removal

We had our ceiling popcorn removed throughout our four level split, and the surfaces prepped and painted. Ultimately, a very disappointing result. The flat parts turned out well, but the edges, corners and areas around light fixtures and vents were poorly done. The cathedral ceiling peak cracked before we had even received our bill. Attention to detail fell by the wayside as our 2 week job stretched into 6.5 weeks, and we finished with deficiencies in every room. We appreciated that Al and his crew were responsive and tried very hard, but the work was not up to standard.

Brett from Edmonton
Brett from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Popcorn ceiling removal, prime and paint

I had Al and his team remove the popcorn ceilings throughout my home. I'm really glad that I hired them for this job. It was easy to book the estimate and Al was able to come out right away. The quote was very reasonable. The quality of the work was excellent, and I really appreciated their attention to detail. Plus, they stuck to their original quote even after discovering some unexpected surprises. They even completed a couple completely unrelated repairs that I needed! I highly recommend them and would choose to use them again.