New Concept Marble And Granite Inc

7-2220 Midland Ave Toronto ON M1P 3E6
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Toronto  >  New Concept Marble And Granite Inc

Reviews for New Concept Marble And Granite Inc

Countertop

I hired this company to install a granite counter top.
I was very disappointed by the quality of work provided .
The team was ok but they delayed the installation and they want money asap, they don't care that have delayed or to care about quality, just care about money!!!
Sorry but Flora is not a professional in this industry .

Tsultim from Toronto
Tsultim from Toronto

Granite countertop

I was about a sign a contract with the top rating company in homestars and it was a last minute referral from a friend to go to take a look at New Concept Marble. What can I say! From the start till finish, Flora, the lady we negotiated everything with was very informative and communicated very well. The installer Joe seemed to be very skilled with this job and his helper Jimmy was also great. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs 5 star quality at a price nobody can beat!!

Thanks for taking time to write a review. We are glad to work with you together.

Antoaneta from Vaughan
Antoaneta from Vaughan

Granite Countertops

Great personalized service and individual attention by Flora. Patient and helpful, she aimed for total customer satisfaction. Good materials and workmanship. Any issues raised were dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company to my friends and family.
Thanks for the respect and understanding of our needs.

Peter from Pickering
Peter from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Countertop Upgrade (granite)

- Excellent customer service and response times by Management (Flora)
- superior product at a great price
- superior craftmanship with attention to detail
- highly recommended; will be back!

Thanks Peter and Jessica for promoting our company in Homestars. It is my pleasure to work with you.

More about New Concept Marble And Granite Inc

New Concept Marble & Granite Inc specializes in Marble and Granite countertop fabrication and installation. We have installed granite, marble and quartz on hundreds of kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and entertainment bars. Our professional team will guide you in every aspect of the selection and installation process. Please visit our ...