Terry Rowley Mechanical

Reviews for Terry Rowley Mechanical

sam in Milton
sam in Milton

Ineffective A/C

The very next day after my A/C stopped cooling my house, this company came over first thing in the morning.
First, I wasn't waiting around all day; they told me a time and came within 5 minutes of that. I'm sure if I told him it was urgent he would've came the same day. Once inside, they took the time to explain what was wrong (just a low-quality unit), and didn't try to push any unnecessary products or repairs. Then, the man went down and looked at the furnace because I casually mentioned we had issues in the past. These guys were absolute pros which I think is important when inviting strangers into your home. I'd recommend the company and plan on using them for any future issues.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Hot Water Heater Purchase and Install

I used this company for the second time in the last two months for 2 separate issues. Amazing service and work, explained everything in a language I understood. Overall I would hire them again for any future jobs and recommend them to family and friends.

John Rushton SR. in Oakville
John Rushton SR. in Oakville

Air Conditioning

We called Terry today because the temp. in our house was over 80 degrees. He was busy but listened to our concerns. He then rearranged his schedule to travel to Oakville. He asked me some questions on the telephone re; our A/c. When he arrived he went directly to the problem.
Terry's experience speaks volumes! His skill & years of providing great & technical correct service were evident. He did us provide us with great service and we would recommend him to anyone.
John & Irene Rushton
Oakville, Ontario

hvac happy in Milton
hvac happy in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

hvac and minor gas repair

At 5:00 pm on a holiday week the furnace stopped working. Called Terry Rowley mechanical and within five minutes had a call back from Bob. Bob came over, diagnosed the problem and a plan was made. Exceptional fair pricing and response time. I would recommend this company to anyone who has an heating or mechanical issue. They say what they are going to do and do it. Exceptional customer service. My consumer index experience is 10+ out of 10.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we do our best to give fast fair service we appreciate your business
Terry

ivana
ivana

Acceptional Service

I have used this company in the past and as usual, they always come prepared, know what they are doing and explain what the problem is. I have referred them to many people in Milton and will continue doing so.

Dawn in Milton
Dawn in Milton

Excellent service

I’ve had Terry Rowley Mechanical in my home a few times and always get great service and fair pricing. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. The technician was very thorough and did a great job.

Sean Miller in Milton
Sean Miller in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Blocked Kitchen Drain Solved by Terry Rowley Mechanical.

We had a blocked kitchen drain that was beyond our ability to solve. Called Terry Rowely and his team to our home for a second time (the first being a furnace replair over 4 years agao) and they had my drain fixed in no time for what I felt was a very reasonable cost.

Service was fast and friendly.

I think the best review about Terry Rowley Mechanical that I can give is that I only need to call them once to fix the problem. There has never been the need for a second time.

Rachel Leyds in Milton
Rachel Leyds in Milton

Furnace aervoce

I rent my house and during winter on a Sunday my furnace stopped working. Landlord said if you can find someone to fix it we'll go from there. My friend recommended Terry Rowley Mechanical I got a call within 5 minutes and they came from Milton to north of Guelph within an hour. The service guy Bob told me he have to call Lennox and his boss they would have to pay Lennox to open up after hour fee for them so repair might cost more. Anyways they spent the time to drive from Guelph to hamilton and back to fix part to get furnace working for me at a reasonable price. In which landlord was happy with. They went out of their way for their customer would recommend them to anyone. Rachel Leyds

Gtown resident  in Milton
Gtown resident in Milton

Urgent furnace repair

Ten years ago my furnace stopped working and since I was new to Georgetown I didn’t know who to call. After calling different contractors not only was Terry Rowley Mechanical the first to respond but within 24 hours I had a new furnace.
This weekend (late Saturday night) a close family member was in the same situation and I could only think of one person to contact; Terry Rowley. Thank you for coming to our rescue not once but twice!

Watkins Family in Milton
Watkins Family in Milton

A/C repair

Our A/C quit during an extreme heat spell. Booked an appointment with Reliance. After waiting all day, they were a no show and we found out they cancelled our appointment because they were too busy and could re-book it for 2 days later. We called Terry Rowley Mechanical at around 6pm. Although they too were very busy, they were able to fit us in same day. Our A/C was up and running before 9pm. So far so good! Thank you Terry Rowley Mechanical!

More about Terry Rowley Mechanical

Welcome to Terry Rowley Mechanical. We are located in Milton, Ontario and having been serving our community for more than 20 years. Our wide range of home comfort services will keep you comfortable all year round.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?