Terry Rowley Mechanical

Reviews for Terry Rowley Mechanical

hvac happy in Milton
hvac happy in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

hvac and minor gas repair

At 5:00 pm on a holiday week the furnace stopped working. Called Terry Rowley mechanical and within five minutes had a call back from Bob. Bob came over, diagnosed the problem and a plan was made. Exceptional fair pricing and response time. I would recommend this company to anyone who has an heating or mechanical issue. They say what they are going to do and do it. Exceptional customer service. My consumer index experience is 10+ out of 10.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we do our best to give fast fair service we appreciate your business
Terry

ivana
ivana

Acceptional Service

I have used this company in the past and as usual, they always come prepared, know what they are doing and explain what the problem is. I have referred them to many people in Milton and will continue doing so.

Dawn in Milton
Dawn in Milton

Excellent service

I’ve had Terry Rowley Mechanical in my home a few times and always get great service and fair pricing. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. The technician was very thorough and did a great job.

Sean Miller in Milton
Sean Miller in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Blocked Kitchen Drain Solved by Terry Rowley Mechanical.

We had a blocked kitchen drain that was beyond our ability to solve. Called Terry Rowely and his team to our home for a second time (the first being a furnace replair over 4 years agao) and they had my drain fixed in no time for what I felt was a very reasonable cost.

Service was fast and friendly.

I think the best review about Terry Rowley Mechanical that I can give is that I only need to call them once to fix the problem. There has never been the need for a second time.

Rachel Leyds in Milton
Rachel Leyds in Milton

Furnace aervoce

I rent my house and during winter on a Sunday my furnace stopped working. Landlord said if you can find someone to fix it we'll go from there. My friend recommended Terry Rowley Mechanical I got a call within 5 minutes and they came from Milton to north of Guelph within an hour. The service guy Bob told me he have to call Lennox and his boss they would have to pay Lennox to open up after hour fee for them so repair might cost more. Anyways they spent the time to drive from Guelph to hamilton and back to fix part to get furnace working for me at a reasonable price. In which landlord was happy with. They went out of their way for their customer would recommend them to anyone. Rachel Leyds

Gtown resident  in Milton
Gtown resident in Milton

Urgent furnace repair

Ten years ago my furnace stopped working and since I was new to Georgetown I didn’t know who to call. After calling different contractors not only was Terry Rowley Mechanical the first to respond but within 24 hours I had a new furnace.
This weekend (late Saturday night) a close family member was in the same situation and I could only think of one person to contact; Terry Rowley. Thank you for coming to our rescue not once but twice!

Watkins Family in Milton
Watkins Family in Milton

A/C repair

Our A/C quit during an extreme heat spell. Booked an appointment with Reliance. After waiting all day, they were a no show and we found out they cancelled our appointment because they were too busy and could re-book it for 2 days later. We called Terry Rowley Mechanical at around 6pm. Although they too were very busy, they were able to fit us in same day. Our A/C was up and running before 9pm. So far so good! Thank you Terry Rowley Mechanical!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace repair

I called this company to repair igniter of furnace , although they came fast , they said 200CAD cost but then when repaired they charged me 400CAD , their receipt is not clear what they replaced , they are rough in communication , I do not recommend them for home service.

This call was originally received Sunday AM and was the tennant not the owner.
Tennant had no heat and gave the symptoms and asked for estimated cost. He was told approx $200.00 to $300.00 Estimated cost.
He indicated he would talk to his landlord at 2 PM and call back.
The landlord called at 2:30pm and was given the same estimate and asked how long before service and he was told 30 minutes. He then requested service and ask that we call with diagnosis . We arived at approx 3PM and diagnosed the problem in a few minutes I spent 10 mins on the phone with the owner discribing the problem and repair. He was given the total cost of the repair before it was done . He was quoted $354.95 plus HST he authorized the repair and paid by visa.
The repair was completed and the tennant was happy to have heat. I think he was given fast , fair and professional service

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Extremely unprofesional

We used this company to install a new system, no problems with install, however, they told us we would get a govt. rebate even gave us the paperwork to submit,,,, and it did not qualify, they got angry when we asked them to cover it, told us our tax money should never be used in the first place to fund a new a/c unit??
Refused to come back to repair a noise a week later without charging a service fee, on another issue they charged to fix a warranty item, did not fix it wanted to charge to come back, we finally switched to a company well rated and have never been happier.
Overall very rude.

More about Terry Rowley Mechanical

Welcome to Terry Rowley Mechanical. We are located in Milton, Ontario and having been serving our community for more than 20 years. Our wide range of home comfort services will keep you comfortable all year round.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?