Premium Home Services

31 Beech St Grimsby ON L3M 5L9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Grimsby  >  Premium Home Services

Review for Premium Home Services

3 reviews Lincoln, ON

"Newly installed furnace (6 months old) had a manufacturing defect, as a result, the unit leaked gas and other installation issues which caused to be hazardous & made the inside rust. The original installer procrastinated over 1 month and did not honour the manufacturing no hassle warranty nor his installation. After 1 month of no cooperation from original installer, I contacted the manufacturing who referred me to Premium Home Services as an authorized dealer. From the first call that I made to their offices, I received an action plan on their approach. The office assistant kept me informed, their lead installer followed up and provided us with a regular status. Within 1-1/2 weeks of making contact with Premium Home Services, we had a new furnace installed to a 110% workmanship. Attention to all details was exercised throughout their installation. We are thoroughly thrilled with this organization integrity, follow through, quality of work and attention to detail. We recommend Premium Home Services highly as the HVAC contractor to call. Great Job Premium Home Services Team."

More about Premium Home Services