CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
200-2091 West Broadway Vancouver BC V6J1Z6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  CertaPro Painters - Vancouver
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

Margaret in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painter arrived promptly, explained the paint process, was efficient and professional throughout . He finished the work in a few hours and I am very pleased with the final result.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Margaret - please be sure to let us know who your painter's were so we can pass on your review.

Carlos Hardy in
1 review Vancouver, BC

I had used Certa Pro about 16 years ago for an exterior paint and was very satisfied with the work done then. It was amazing to discover that Michael Del Pellaro is still the manager after all these years.
Very happy with the interior work done today - great team of workers.

Job Price

Thank you Carlos! Tomas will be happy to hear you are happy with the work.

Jovy M.
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Niko and his team did a fantastic job and definitely breathed new life into our previously dated color scheme. Niko was professional and very helpful, thoughtfully answering any questions on the different paints used/application methods. He and his team were quick, efficient, and thorough. We're a satisfied customer and would definitely recommend Niko and his team!

Job Price

Thank you for your review - Niko and his team will be recognized during our team meeting this week and greatly appreciate your feedback!

Kelly Smith in
1 review Vancouver, BC

I saw the painting crew paint the house next door and was very happy with what i saw and wanted the same crew on my house and it was very satisfying.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Kelly - Tomas and Radim are very pleased to hear you are happy with the work and the special request!

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

I would highly recommend CertaPro Painters. I was able to obtain a quote and have my painting job booked very quickly and conveniently. The painting crew did a great job and were very professional and easy to work with.

Job Price

Fantastic! May I ask who your painters were? We would love to acknowledge their efforts personally at our weekly team meetings. Thank you!

pat in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

lauren, did a great job, we had alot of trim to do , which now looks great! it feels like a new home! she was very professional , we would hire her again.

pat

Job Price

Thank you Pat for your review - Lauren will be happy to hear you are satisfied with the results.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Very happy with the level of service and end product delivered. Thomas' crew was timely, efficient and professional. They were also able to coordinate with the other trades working through a renovation, to best make use of their time. I strongly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for your review - we are delighted that you had a positive painting experience.

David in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Very happy with the work done. Thomas and Peter were efficient, friendly, arrived on time, spent time with me to understand the project, and made sure I was kept advised of progress. Excellent job.

Job Price

Thank you for your review David - we are happy to hear you were pleased with Tomas`workmanship and communication.

Marion Ryan in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

CertaPro met all my expectations. Their quote was reasonable, the paint matching was excellent and all staff associates were courteous and professional. They kept to the time frame as outlined in their detailed quote. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you Marion for your feedback, we appreciate your business

Beverley in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

From start to finish CertaPro painters were professional all the way! David was friendly and provided the quote. Kelly made sure everything behind the scenes went smoothly. However, I was super impressed Kellen our painter. He provided excellent customer service, expertise and quality workmanship. Ask for Kellen to paint your house. CertaPro Painters are great people with a can do attitude.

Job Price

That is great to hear Beverley, we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services.

More about CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

We are a full service residential and commercial painting company. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget.