Certa Pro Painters Vancouver

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Certa Pro Painters Vancouver

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting of heritage home

We are extremely pleased with the painting. The quality of work, attention to details and dedication of the painters led by Tomas, the site supervisor, were impressive. They maintained a nice steady pace and never seemed rushed. They cleaned up and communicated the progress with us every day during the project. They were well equipped and well supplied, which convinced me the company is well run. We have made the right decision in using Certapro to do the paint job on our over-90 years old house. It turns out beautifully.

Hym G. in Port Moody
Hym G. in Port Moody
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior painting house

My brother asked me who painted our house a couple of summers ago and I found our quote from CertaPro Painters and I told him what a good job they did. James and Riley were a professional father-son duo that painted the exterior of our home. They did a great job, were easy to talk to and deal with and cleaned up after themselves every day and at the end of the job. Any issues that arose were dealt with in a friendly, professional manner.

Ali in Vancouver
Ali in Vancouver

Residential Exterior

Tomas and his team are amazingly professional, thorough and a pleasure to work with. The work was done quickly and with great care. The whole process, from initial quoting through to the actual work was top notch from start to finish. The crew of painters are respectful, clean and on time. The end result looks great. I’d definitely recommend this team and use them again.

Nicole
Nicole

Two bedroom Interior apartment

CertaPro was able to provide an efficient and emaculate job on a short time frame and we were able to move in on the scheduled date.

Thank you for sharing your painting experience. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you were able to move in on time.

Manon
Manon
1 review Burnaby, BC

Co-op interior painting of unit and common areas

The estimator, office and crew were efficient, followed through and did an excellent job ... I was really pleased with the clean up and walkthrough at completion .... Great job everyone

Thank you for the review Manon. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy that you had a positive experience with CertaPro Painters.

Jan
Jan

Interior painting

The crew were great. They told us each day what was going on and what they hoped to do the next day. They were respectful of my home and very clean. The quality of work was great too. They worked in a tight space and accommodated my family. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Jan for your review and recommendation. We take pride in what we do and our goal is to deliver what we promise. I am pleased that your home was respected and clean and that the crew communicated with you daily.

Leo
Leo
1 review Surrey, BC

Exterior House painting

Prompt and professional. They did a very good job, were super friendly and cleaned up after themselves like they were never there.

Thank you for sharing your experience with CertaPro Painters. We are happy you are satisfied with your crew and their work.

Ikvinder in
Ikvinder in
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Speed and quality

We had certapro help prepare our secondary suite. They did a fantastic job. We were so happy with their work we had them come back and finish our main house. Great quality work that was completed on time and in the quoted price. Would recommend to others.

It is great to hear you were happy with your painting project. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recommending CertaPro to others.

Victoria in Vancouver
Victoria in Vancouver

Certa Pro painters(Vancouver)

Certapro is the only painting company that I would trust with a large painting project. Mike and Nikki have earned my loyalty and respect. I have a friend who is responsible for finding a company to paint her apartment complex in the near future and we have recorded the Vancouver Certapro for the job. - Prendergast(Ferrari)

Thank you Victoria for your trust in our company and the recommendation to your friend.

WestVanReno.com in Vancouver
WestVanReno.com in Vancouver

Great Service

To the best of my knowledge, Certapro Vancouver branch is providing the over all best customer service and quality painting to the public. I have never heard anyone say anything bad and have heard a lot of compliments about Mike the owner and Nikki the office manager.

Personally we can give a character reference for this company as well as attest to the face that we have had numerous financial transaction with them and there has never been anything but accuracy and reliability.

If you want to have a genuine professional paint job, a positive service experience and a warranty definitely go and talk to Mike and Nikki.

Victoria & Mateus from WestVanReno.com

Thank you for your raving review. It is our goal to deliver what we promise and we work hard to do so. It has been a pleasure working with you both.

More about Certa Pro Painters Vancouver

We are a full service residential and commercial painting company. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget.

Services: Interior Painting, Exterior, Commercial, Residential