CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
200-2091 West Broadway Vancouver BC V6J 1Z6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

Reviews for CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

katherine from Vancouver in Vancouver
katherine from Vancouver in Vancouver

External paint, wood rim

I am very glad to give Certa Pro and their team Victoria and Mateus a top rating (5 stars out of 5) for their work on our house.  They were contracted to paint all the exterior wood trim, and they arrived exactly when scheduled and did the job within the specified time.  Their careful, meticulous painting is detail-oriented and expert.  The trim looks beautiful!  Wherever things required more than the expected labour, they decided on their own to put in the extra work, without raising our costs. One of our large rear windows was framed in wood that had begun to weather very badly, and they spent a lot of care and attention on caulking, priming, painting and repainting it in order to ensure that it would not warp or leak.  The wooden railings on our front porch are narrowly spaced and parts were very hard to reach, but Victoria patiently went over every centimetre repeatedly to ensure an even and perfect coating. Mateus stood for countless hours on the porch portico roof to paint the eaves above his head by hand, because the projecting roof nails would not permit the use of a roller and spraying was not feasible in that area.
     Mateus and Victoria displayed ongoing concern for the durability and precision, as well as the aesthetic effect, of every dab of paint, and their determination to do a wonderful job has impressed us greatly. There were more scraping, more priming, and even more coats of paint than we had initially expected or planned for, but the cost to us remains the same, and the painters worked tirelessly and often stayed quite late to make sure it was all done in a timely fashion.
      The cleanliness at the end of each day has been superb - far better than we expected.  There is virtually no mess or detritus, and no flecks of scraped paint - a condition very difficult to achieve, given our projecting roof.  They have been very careful not to create any mess on the neighbours' property either.   There will be no cleanup at all for us to do now they are gone.  Mateus even removed a small but active wasp's nest for us that he encountered as he was painting the underside of the roof!
    Communication has also been excellent.  The team has been friendly, alert, and easy to talk to from the very start.  We have been consulted on all relevant points, but never interrupted in our own work.  They always informed us in advance of anything that might affect our daily routine.  When they were done, they took us on a tour of the house, reviewing the work and ensuring there were no spots needing further attention.  Victoria and Mateus have been exceptionally courteous, helpful, and considerate.  They worked without making any noise and without disrupting our household.  They remembered every detail of our agreements on each aspect of the job.
     I am happy to write a review full of praise for the work they have done for us. We would whole-heartedly recommend CertaPro and this team in particular to our friends, and we will soon be doing that, since at least one family we know needs  painters this year! You can be sure that when we get round to doing our external stucco and our interiors, we will call on Certa Pro.

Katherine from Vancouver, BC

Paige in East vancouver
Paige in East vancouver

Interiors painting including ceiling crown mouldings and baseboards and

I would highly recommend Certapro. Their professionalism and customer service is impeccable. They came to my home to give me an estimate and were able to complete the work in the short timeframe I needed. Their crew, Victoria and Mateus have transformed my home by making it so fresh and bright. Their high quality work and attention to detail was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Victoria and Mateus for doing such a great job, and making me smile every time I'm home to

Jean in Richmond
Jean in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Incredible service

We were very happy with Tomas and his crew from CertaPro Painters. They did an amazing job. The house looks great. The site was cleaned and tidied at the end of every day. Everything was done on time with meticulous attention to detail.They were very careful around the garden, which was very important to me. I will definitely have then back when it's time to do the interior.

Dave from East Van
Dave from East Van
2 reviews , BC

East Van Vancouver Special exterior

I've used CertaPro twice now for two different paint jobs. They do great work. Tomas and his crew worked fast and clean in how they left the house, which I appreciated. CertaPro is affordable, and the house looked great.

Thank you for your review Dave - we will be sure to share your experience with our crews at our next team meeting.

FingerFlab in Vancouver
FingerFlab in Vancouver

House Painting by CertaPro

We hired CertaPro to paint our 104 year old Craftsman home. We expected 2-3 people to spend roughly a week or more due to the enormous amount of prep work required. Tomas and his five person crew arrived on time with prior notice and completed the job in 2.5 days! This experienced team worked effectively, efficiently and were highly organized. The site was left totally clean on a daily basis. This coupled with daily walk around to fully update us on what was done and would be done the next day. It was our pleasure to have these professionals renew our heritage home.

Thank you for your review and your business, Tomas and his team will be delighted to hear you were happy with their service and that you had a positive experience.

Michel Duranseaud in Richmond
Michel Duranseaud in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting to Soffit, porch ceiling, windows, doors, Door frames, DownSpouts, Facia, Posts for a character residential home.

We hired Certapro painters for this very time consuming paint job. They painted our house 11 years ago and we were already very satisfied. This time they did it again, Tomas Maratka and his whole team did a fantastic job! Above expectation for the whole experience we had while they were at the house. Super friendly, polite and full of a great energy. They were professional, super meticulous and hard working, leaving the place very clean at the end of each day and thoroughly explaining the progress day after day. Super efficient they finished a day earlier than planned. The house look amazing now. We highly highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review Michel - I will be sure to share your experience with Tomas and his crew with his peers this Friday at our team meeting. They will be delighted to hear you had a positive experience.

K Stamm in Vancouver
K Stamm in Vancouver

Painting

Certa has painted our house several times. It is a large house (40' high) with several color schemes.

Certa provided a quote for services and advised on several other items we may want to consider completing while painting.

They provided capable staff, completed work with quality, on time and on budget. We will definitely use them again.

Thank you for your review - we will be sure to share your comments with our team at our next weekly meeting. Please let us know who your painter was in particular when you are free. Thank you again and have a lovely afternoon

Susan J in Vancouver
Susan J in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting the front face of the exterior of a three story stucco building

We received excellent service from initial estimate meeting, contact from the project manager to the excellent professional painting team who completed the work with attention to detail. The members of the painting team contacted us prior to their start to confirm a start time. They arrived promptly on time and began work immediately. The lead of the team carefully went over the proposal to ensure that we were both on the same page for the work to be done. The team was efficient and worked with skill and care. They were polite and easy to approach. The work was done well and the owners are pleased with the results. This is our second time using CertaPro and we would gladly work with this company again.

Thank you Susan - Tomas and his crew are delighted to hear you had such a positive experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team this Friday at our weekly meeting. Thank you for choosing to be our customer, have a lovely summer!

Lynda in Port Moody
Lynda in Port Moody
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting trim on my house plus did some inside painting as well

They painted doors in my house as well as 2 walls which were damaged. I also had them paint a new colour for the trim on my house. The painters who did these projects were very good. Well qualified, courteous and very clean and respectful of my property.

Thank you Lynda - we are happy to hear you had positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving yourself and your acquaintances in the future. Have a lovely weekend!

PittMeadowsLino in Pitt Meadows
PittMeadowsLino in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Exterior Painting of House

Tomas and his crew were amazing, fast, and very professional. They came in to finish the work that the original crew could not do. I was suprised that I did not have to wait 1-2 weeks for the new crew. Tomas came out the next day which was incredible.

The entire experience with CertaPro was very professional. From the Estimator(David), to the detailed proposal, to the Project Manager that schedules the work and of course the crew.

I will be recommending CertaPro to a few friends looking to have their exterior painted.

Thank you for your review Lino - Tomas and his crew will be recognized of this accolade at our next team meeting. I am delighted to hear you were happy with the work and that the re-assignment we had coordinated was smooth having the entire project wrapped up rather quickly.

More about CertaPro Painters - Vancouver

We are a full service residential and commercial painting company. Our painters are experienced craftsmen who take great pride in their work and customer care. At CertaPro, you'll never be surprised. You can be assured that we will always deliver superior service that is on time and on budget.

Services: Interior Painting, Exterior, Commercial, Residential