Kitchen Creations

Jeanette from Belleville
Jeanette from Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I was so impressed with Brandie and her full service from start to finish. I was told that I would not find anyone that would be able to do my kitchen for less then $15,000. However I thought I would look into it. Brandie came to my house, completed all measurements. In a few days she got back to me with an amazing price.
Brandie took care of coordinating with the plumber, electrician and flooring people. It made my life so much easier.
My Kitchen was tore out on a Monday and put back together by Thursday.
I would strongly recommend Kitchen Creations.

Joanne Owens from CARRYING PLACE
Joanne Owens from CARRYING PLACE
1 review Quinte West, ON

Kitchen renovation

We purchased 2 DIY kitchens. A 2nd one in our home, and a complete reno for our daughter's home. We installed both ourselves. At first it was a bit of a challenge, but we contacted Kitchen Creations & a rep called us with advice. After that the installs went smoothly. The products were delivered on time to the vendor. We had absolutely no issues at all. We get a lot of positive comments from friends/relatives on our kitchens!!

Tom Smeraldo from Warkworth
Tom Smeraldo from Warkworth
1 review Trenton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen Creations provided us oustanding service at an excellent cost. I highly recommend them. They went the extra mile in so many ways for us. Our kitchen looks great and was done in a timely manner.