Flipside Construction

Calgary AB T2Y0B7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Flipside Construction

Reviews for Flipside Construction

Veronique from Calgary

I would like to thank Flipside Construction for doing such a good job on my roof and ceiling. I am extremely pleased with the entire process. Flipside not only changed our roof but they also managed to patch a hole we had in our ceiling from an old chimney. We have the old "popcorn" finishing and they managed to match it perfectly, we don't even need to repaint the ceiling! Great Job guys! :)

Guy from Calgary

I would like to thank Flipside for all their help in planning and installing my new roof on my home in Calgary. Their attention to detail and great service made the whole process of installing a new roof an easy one. Plus my roof looks great!