PLS Masonry Services

Reviews for PLS Masonry Services

JAT in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4Z2L3
JAT in Mississauga, Ontario Canada L4Z2L3

Chimney replacement

I had a chimney that needed repair and had bricks breaking away from the top. When Stan came by for a quote, I explained the safety concern I had, considering my kids went out on the patio below the chimney. Stan fully understood the safety risk and explained that he would make time in his schedule to be out the next day and he showed up. However, he was slightly short bricks so he promised to come the next day and HE DID! Stan is a true traditional craftsman who explained everything thoroughly and kept his promise every single time. I was so pleased with the end result, timeline for completion and price. I would recommend him without hesitation, he is a true rare gem that also has a great sense of humour.

Sandra
Sandra

Chimney Repairs plus other concrete work

Excellent job...Everything was to perfection including the cleanup. Everything was explained ahead of time in detail. If my best friend asked me to recommend someone, I would only recommend PLS. I have dealt with others before, but from now on I will ONLY have PLS Masonry working on my house.

Zenon in Mississauga
Zenon in Mississauga

Brick mortar repair

Stan and Chris, were meticulous with the job at hand, all concerns were addressed only then was payment accepted, truly impressed by their professionalism and eye for detail. Would highly recommend PLS Masonry to family and friends. Keep up the good work. The Trades need honest people like you.

CA2015 from Toronto
CA2015 from Toronto

Replace crumbling corner, window sills, chimney removal and repair

Stan and his team made our deteriorating wall like new again. They rebuilt the corner of our garage, fixed our window sills, took down our chimney stack and parged the remaining decorative chimney that was a crumbling nightmare. I couldn't imagine it could look so great! The yard is even cleaner than when they got here! If you want a team of hardworking professionals, these are your guys. They took what was a living nightmare, and turned it into a dream like reality.

Ed from Ajax
Ed from Ajax

Mortar repair, concrete, parging

Stan and his crew from PLS Masonry did an amazing job on our home. We had them parge the base of our house, fix many mortar cracks, and repair concrete cracks, etc.

The quality of work was excellent - these guys take pride in what they do.

When they quoted, they walked around the property with me and we agreed to what needed to be done. When they did the work, they went above and beyond what we agreed to and fixed considerably more cracks and imperfections than we bargained for. This included fixing things we couldn't originally see from the ground level.

When these guys got up to the higher areas, I could see them hunting for additional areas to be fixed, which they did at no extra cost.

And, Stan is actually quite funny and made me laugh a few times. He and his crew were polite and firendly with my family. They worked diligently and did a fantastic job.

We highly recommend PLS Masonry.