JAF Contracting

Mississauga ON

Reviews for JAF Contracting

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Bath

JAF recently installed a new bath in our home and we are very happy with the outcome. They fulfilled what they said they would do within budget and in the time frame that they said they would complete the project. We would highly recommend them.

thank you for me to work in your home and am looking forward to working with you again

Jordan David Rasberry from York
Jordan David Rasberry from York

Could not be more satisfied with JAF Contracting

I would 100% recommend JAF Contracting. Joe and his crew (Michael, Claudio, Patrick, Anthony, Brendon, etc) were all honest and hard working people to be around. Joe started on time, worked everyday (including some weekends) and finished the job 1 day early and on budget. He even left it spotless.

Joe was easy to communicate with and offered impactful suggestions that made the project progress smooth and look better. We did a walk through a few days before the project finished and he touched up the areas that needed minor repairs right away.

I have worked with a number of contractors in the past, both for myself and for clients, and have never had such a good experience. Great job Joe and I hope to work with you again in the future!

Thank you Jordan for allowing me and my crew to work on your home renovation. It gives us great satisfaction that finished product turned out exactly as planned. cheers and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Pmccahery in Mississauga
Pmccahery in Mississauga

Redoing cracked drywall ceiling

Had my ceiling redone, Joe came out to do the quote and his brother came and did the work, the cracked was due to house settling and it required a few trips to get it right, the job was done in a timely manner and very professional. Left no mess wish I was very pleased. I would recommend JAF for any home improvements. They listen.

hi Pauline thank for calling Jaf Contracting. I look forward to working with you again. Cheers

M Taylor
M Taylor

Small ensuite bathroom renovation

We recently had Joe and his team renovate our small ensuite bathroom. Joe gutted the bathroom down to the studs and installed new tile flooring, vanity, toilet, electrical, tiled shower area - the works! This was our first 'big' renovation and Joe walked us through each step and answered all our questions honestly. He shared his ideas and recommendations for the limited space we had to work with while also giving us connections to quality suppliers for fixtures and other materials. Joe maintained an open line of communication and did what he said he would do when he said he would do it - he delivered a high quality job with attention to detail and a focus on good workmanship. He and his team were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend JAF Contracting to friends and family. We are looking forward to working with Joe again in the future.

hi Meagan Thank you for allowing me to work on your project. After a few little issues in the beginning that were rectified quickly we moved to the finish line to deliver a beautiful finished product. All of us at Jaf Contracting look forward to serving you in the fiture

EllenandDerek in Mississauga
EllenandDerek in Mississauga

kitchen, hallway, powder room, stairs

Joe and his team did an excellent job with our project. Joe is professional, honest and very reliable. He was always punctual and never delayed his work. He is knowledgeable and took pride in his work. We were very happy with his work and glad we chose him.

Thank you Ellen and Derek it was my pleasure working for you and look forward to working with you in the future

Amy&Eric
Amy&Eric

Basement Renovation

We couldn't be happier with the work that Joe, Michael, John and crew did at our home to restore our basement after a flood this January. Joe was quick to come out and give us a quote after our insurance company had things cleaned and restored. He coordinated the restoration, which included drywalling, painting and the installation of new flooring and baseboards. JAF was on schedule, on budget and the most professional and courteous crew of any contractor we've ever hired. It was a pleasure having them in our home each day. Their communication, care and workmanship were excellent and they always put us at ease. Even when little obstacles would arise along the way, as they always do in a renovation, Joe would have a solution and take care of things in a quick and easy manner. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone and will definitely be calling them again for future projects.

Thank you Amy and Eric it was my pleasure to be of service and look forward to future projects.

NM in Oakville
NM in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Complete bathroom renovation

Joe did a fantastic job renovating our bathroom, which included replacing the bathtub, vanity, toilet, plumbing and all tile work. He provided helpful advice when selecting fixtures and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Great job!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

New Shower, basement repairs and removal of California Ceiling in Kitchen

Joe was fantastic, he knew exactly what he was doing. He put in a beautiful brand new shower in our master bathroom, with complete waterproofing. He removed the California Ceiling in our kitchen, installed pot lighting and repaired the drywall on the ceiling where the bulkhead was removed and he repaired our basement drywall, flooring and re-framed and hung a door. We like that he was extremely easy to deal with. We had concerns about how our dog would be with him, but he was great with the dog., they were best buds by the time he was finished. We are extremely pleased with the work he did and would recommend him to anyone needing work done.

annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1
annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1

Kitchen Expansion/ Renovation

The project was the expansion and renovation of our kitchen/living room which included major structural and electrical work. Joe was very helpful and professional from the get go. He thoroughly explained the process in detail as well as the cost and expected completion date. In partnership with an architect/engineer, Joe requisitioned the necessary permits required to remove one of the walls in our kitchen. Joe and his team were very thorough and meticulous throughout the demolition and construction process. It was obvious that Joe has great pride in the quality of workmanship that he and his team demonstrated throughout this project. Joe was always very calm and professional even when things became very hectic- he never stressed and always took the time to re-assure me and address any concerns I had throughout the entire process. The project came in on time and on budget. I am very pleased with the quality of workmanship from the kitchen cabinets (Sky Kitchens) to the flooring which was hand installed by Joe himself. I love my new kitchen and I would highly recommend Joe and his team at JAF Contracting. I would definitely use Joe again in the future.

Furnace room fire code compliance

Fire services required me to modify my furnace room to meet code, installing insulation in a very tight area, sourcing and installing appropriate fire doors, etc. After speaking with several contractors who suggested various expensive solutions, Joe provided me with a quote that was very reasonable for work that got the job done. In addition to good workmanship, Joe's communication and project management skills are simply outstanding. What would otherwise have been a major pain - coordinating between tenants, inspectors and a contractor - was worry- and hassle-free for me. In my experience, these qualities are few and far between!

Thank you Jane for your confidance I look forward to serving you in the future

More about JAF Contracting

For over 15 years, JAF Contracting has been providing homeowners with the opportunity to turn their dreams into reality.

JAF Contracting is composed of skilled workers to provide homeowners with professionalism and reliability. Whether it is renovating a bathroom or a whole main floor transformation, JAF Contracting provides confidence at every stage of your renovation. As we are dealing with your home, we are sensitive and considerate to the fact that a renovation must proceed as efficiently as possible as we transition to your finished product. JAF Contracting is Baeumler Approved and is associated with the Better Business Bureau.

We offer free quotes so call or email us today to turn your dreams into a reality!