JAF Contracting

5414 Mcfarren blvd Mississauga ON L5M 5Y4
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  JAF Contracting

Reviews for JAF Contracting

EllenandDerek in Mississauga

Joe and his team did an excellent job with our project. Joe is professional, honest and very reliable. He was always punctual and never delayed his work. He is knowledgeable and took pride in his work. We were very happy with his work and glad we chose him.

Thank you Ellen and Derek it was my pleasure working for you and look forward to working with you in the future

Amy&Eric

We couldn't be happier with the work that Joe, Michael, John and crew did at our home to restore our basement after a flood this January. Joe was quick to come out and give us a quote after our insurance company had things cleaned and restored. He coordinated the restoration, which included drywalling, painting and the installation of new flooring and baseboards. JAF was on schedule, on budget and the most professional and courteous crew of any contractor we've ever hired. It was a pleasure having them in our home each day. Their communication, care and workmanship were excellent and they always put us at ease. Even when little obstacles would arise along the way, as they always do in a renovation, Joe would have a solution and take care of things in a quick and easy manner. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone and will definitely be calling them again for future projects.

Thank you Amy and Eric it was my pleasure to be of service and look forward to future projects.

NM in Oakville
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Joe did a fantastic job renovating our bathroom, which included replacing the bathtub, vanity, toilet, plumbing and all tile work. He provided helpful advice when selecting fixtures and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Great job!

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Joe was fantastic, he knew exactly what he was doing. He put in a beautiful brand new shower in our master bathroom, with complete waterproofing. He removed the California Ceiling in our kitchen, installed pot lighting and repaired the drywall on the ceiling where the bulkhead was removed and he repaired our basement drywall, flooring and re-framed and hung a door. We like that he was extremely easy to deal with. We had concerns about how our dog would be with him, but he was great with the dog., they were best buds by the time he was finished. We are extremely pleased with the work he did and would recommend him to anyone needing work done.

annajewels in Mississauga, Ontario. L5A 3H1

The project was the expansion and renovation of our kitchen/living room which included major structural and electrical work. Joe was very helpful and professional from the get go. He thoroughly explained the process in detail as well as the cost and expected completion date. In partnership with an architect/engineer, Joe requisitioned the necessary permits required to remove one of the walls in our kitchen. Joe and his team were very thorough and meticulous throughout the demolition and construction process. It was obvious that Joe has great pride in the quality of workmanship that he and his team demonstrated throughout this project. Joe was always very calm and professional even when things became very hectic- he never stressed and always took the time to re-assure me and address any concerns I had throughout the entire process. The project came in on time and on budget. I am very pleased with the quality of workmanship from the kitchen cabinets (Sky Kitchens) to the flooring which was hand installed by Joe himself. I love my new kitchen and I would highly recommend Joe and his team at JAF Contracting. I would definitely use Joe again in the future.

Fire services required me to modify my furnace room to meet code, installing insulation in a very tight area, sourcing and installing appropriate fire doors, etc. After speaking with several contractors who suggested various expensive solutions, Joe provided me with a quote that was very reasonable for work that got the job done. In addition to good workmanship, Joe's communication and project management skills are simply outstanding. What would otherwise have been a major pain - coordinating between tenants, inspectors and a contractor - was worry- and hassle-free for me. In my experience, these qualities are few and far between!

Thank you Jane for your confidance I look forward to serving you in the future

Lucia  in Toronto

I was in a bind and needed a bathroom done from scratch within a week. I found Joe and he pulled through big time. He was fast and efficient and produced quality drywall, paint and tile work. Highly recommend

Thank you Lucia it was a pleasure helping you get bathroom renovated. Look forward to future projects.

Greg Foster from Etobicoke

This was our second project with Joe this year. It consisted of removing a California ceiling, installing new ceiling with pot lights, new countertops with sink, new backsplash, new tile floor in Kitchen on through to the foyer and back into the laundry are and powder room. It also included a new ceiling in the powder room, paining the old vanity, installing new counter top with new sink, faucet and finally a new toilet.
Joe stated the work on the agreed date and was completed on schedule. Joe took responsibility for the whole job, even the subcontractors (Plumber, electrician and countertop guys)
We are pleased with the finished product and would recommend Joe for any similar projects.

Greg Foster from Etobicoke

Joe was great. He completed the work on time and didexaclty what he said he would do. When unforeseen items arose he identified the problem and possible solutions. The project was completed on time, on scope and on budget. We were so pleased with the work he will be returning in the Fall to renovate the kitchen/foyer.

Thank you so much Greg for the opportunity to work in your home see you soon

Susan Bamford from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Joe is an excellent communicator. He sticks with the project until completed. There was an issue with the way the chandelier transformer was manufactured. He returned without hesitation to the job site to ensure the installation was perfect. I would hire him again.

Thank you SUSAN it was my pleasure to be of assistance see you on the next job

More about JAF Contracting

Jaf Contracting specializes in interior home renovations with bathroom and kitchen renovation specialties. Jaf Contracting is a licensed and insured company with over 15 years experience working in the Toronto and GTA area