Lou Ward Design

Reviews for Lou Ward Design

Paul T. from Oakville
Paul T. from Oakville

New home construction

Lou was referred to us by friends and we relied heavily on her during our new home planning, build and decorating project. From electrical plans to flooring, tile and colour sourcing, Lou made it easier for us to visualize and use space, choose materials and save with sourcing discounts.
We also relied on Lou for furniture selection and sourcing, gaining access to terrific designer-only showrooms to help with that challenging task.
We highly recommend Lou...and already have!

Ramsay from Burlington
Ramsay from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Whole Home Design

Lou was an amazing partner during a complicated and expensive renovation we performed on a 1960's ranch. Her taste is impeccable - we get compliments on her ideas every time someone visits. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lou's services to anyone.

Thanks Ramsey! I loved working on this project and am so appreciative of the referrals that have resulted from it.

Margaret Vanderkooy from St. Thomas
Margaret Vanderkooy from St. Thomas
1 review St. Thomas, ON

New home construction

A relative recommended Lou Ward to us and we have not been disappointed! Even though we live 1.5 hours outside the GTA she has been willing to drive out and meet with our suppliers and with us on-site. She's quick to respond to emails. I love her decor suggestions, and Lou will continue to pose options until she is sure that I am satisfied with my choices. Lou has helped us with this entire project and we couldn't have done it without her!

Thank you Margaret, I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your family! It's been a team effort for sure!

More about Lou Ward Design

I provide full residential interior design/ decorating services for the home owner including kitchen, bathroom & built-in design, sourcing of tile, stone, plumbing and lighting fixtures, window treatments etc. I have been working as an interior designer for over 10 years on some of Oakville's most beautiful homes. I pride ...