Need A Plumber Canada

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plumbing

I called to require a plumber on short notice and the office was very polite and sent someone out right away. Colton was fantastic! He arrived at the beginning of the 2 hour window I was given and the office called 10 minutes before to tell me he was on his way. He was very professional and completely up front about all the costs. He was quickly able to identify the problem and explain my options to me. My toilet drain was clogged causing a backup in the basement floor drain. Colton explained my options and laid out pricing so I could choose what worked for my house and budget. I settled on the large auger ($595), lift, set, reseal on the upstairs toilet ($195) and replacement of the toilet flange to fix the seal ($100). The problem with the seal was discovered once Colton removed and he once again explained the problem to me and explained my options without pressuring me either way. Colton worked quickly and efficiently, cleaned everything up and tightened the toilet seat when he was done! Before he left he explained how I could avoid a clogged pipe in the future (2 ply toilet paper). Everything works great now and I would highly recommend Need a Plumber and Colton.

We are glad to hear that Colton was able to help you with your toilet troubles so efficiently Sara! Our technicians are always happy to go through the options available to you, and can give helpful tips to avoid similar situations in the near future. Please feel free to give us a call the next time you encounter plumbing problems.

Rob Tkach from Lacombe
Rob Tkach from Lacombe
1 review Lacombe, AB

HOT WATER TANK REPLACEMENT

I was having problems with my 10 year old tank less water heater. After review we decided to replace it with a 50 gallon tank. Devin was the service tech. He was very professional and diligent with his work. The job required relocation of a water treatment system and removal of the old system. The work was very neat and tidy. Devin is a perfectionist and is not satisfied until the job looks good. After the install we discovered a leaking shower valve which he stayed to replace. I would definitely call this company for any future plumbing needs. Prices were a little high but I do not think out of line from any other company. You pay for what you get and I am very happy prices aside. Thank you Devin great job.

Thank you for all the great feedback, it's greatly appreciated.