Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Kathy Brooks in Edmonton
Kathy Brooks in Edmonton

Toilet and Faucet

Devin came to my home to assess a leaking toilet and faucet. He showed me the issues with both and explained the options. He did a great job on both and left it cleaner then when he started. Very good experience

Edward in Edmonton
Edward in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Remove and replace toilet. Courteous, professional and knowledgeable.

Courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Fast response and excellent service. . Colton fixed us up real quick and showed us what the issue was. Will use this firm again Much appreciated. Ed
Harll

Well I am glad we agree on Colton, he really is great technician. It is excellent to hear that he was able to get you up and running in such an efficient manner. Thank you Ed, for sharing your experience with us.

Herbert in
Herbert in

Heating

Good service! We had a problem on our furnace. Jie was so efficient and professional. He answered all my questions and solved the problem. Very quick service, good company. Highly recommended!

Thanks Herbert. We are sure your kind comments for Jei will make him blush. We would agree, when it comes to furnaces, Jie is the man for the job. Jie’s ability to fix heating issues is very impressive, but we expect nothing less from our guys. Feel free to request him back if your furnace ever goes on the fritz again.

Daisy in Edmonton
Daisy in Edmonton

Kitchen renovation

very professional, and did not hesitate to explain every and get permission if necessary. also very friendly and easy to talk to and answer any questions. Recommending Colton would not be a problem.

Daisy, we will definitely pass your comments on to Colton. His customers appreciate his expertise in plumbing, as well as his pleasant, friendly conversation. Glad that he could fix your problem and leave you with a great experience, and I am sure he will be happy to hear from you.

Cheryl in Edmonton
Cheryl in Edmonton

Extremely Poor Business Practices

I recently utilized this company to address a plumbing problem in one of my rental units in Edmonton. A person who helped arrange the job and I have tried to call them and email them several times to discuss a billing problem. They billed the wrong person. When we call we reach a central line and are told we will be contacted by the manager. This never happens. We tried to reach them on line and they replied once saying they were given the wrong number - which is not true. How can you not respond to a customer's call about a problem/concern or how can you not tell the truth about your actions? I do not understand their business practices. I have utilized plumbers for personal and rental units plumbing jobs for years and have never experienced this before. I wanted to warn others so they are aware that should they have any problem after a job is completed they are out of luck - this company does not care, take responsibility, or respond. Be wary!

Cheryl, it sounds like there has been some confusion in your experience with our company. We are always concerned when our customers feel this way. The authorized person on site who pays for the work is typically given the invoice/bill, but if some mix up has occurred we can look into it for you. Please, when you have the time, contact our office and we will help to clarify any issue you may have.

Leaky water pipe

Had a leaky water pipe so I called Need a Plumber. Mitch was able to make it out promptly and got me sorted in no time. I would recommend these guys (especially Mitch) to anyone!! 10/10

We certainly agree that Mitch is the man for the job. He loves his work and gets accolades from many customers like yourself. Mitch is very modest and will surely smile when he hears your kind words. We sure appreciate you taking time to let us know. Thanks for the feedback

water leak from upstairs tub

I had a water leak from the upstairs tub. The technician came and without giving an estimate starting to look for the leak. After about an hour the leak was found, however, he could not fix it. I was billed $500.00, which they said was the rate they charge. I initially accepted and paid the bill. However, after I thought about later, I thought it was too very high. After a phone call to the company to express my concern, they lowed it to $400.00. I still thought it was to high for about and hours work. I would not hire this company again. Although, their technician was very good, their charges are out of line.

Plumbing

Great service! I called because my waterline was leaking, they sent a technician so quickly. He was so knowledgeable and efficient, he replaced new parts quickly and explained everything for us. Highly recommended them.

Thanks for sharing your plumbing experience with us, it is greatly appreciated!

Edmonton Senior in Edmonton
Edmonton Senior in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank, then kitchen sink faucet...

They came very fast and replaced the water tank ($1600), but then the kitchen faucet did not work. They came again late evening, took out the faucet and replaced it with a $595 faucet + $195 for 3 valves. The faucet spout is so short for my sink, I have arthritis and this faucet has caused my arms stretched so out and hurt. I called them about 20 times and got stood up 3 times. At last, I talked with Richard, and all he could do was more service, more charge! This company is fast selling things but slow resolving problems. This faucet was sold at Canadian Tires for $139. And when replacing the hot water tank, Mitch broke the draining pipe from the furnace, fixed it with tape, we did not know until the leak wet the carpet! Run away from this company!

Plumbing work

Great company, great and valuable and polite and kind type of technicians. Technicians are always knowledgeable, capable and punctual. Ten out of ten would recommend this company and the people to anyone.

We always appreciate a glowing recommendation, thanks!

More about Need A Plumber Canada

With over 20 years of experience, Need A Plumber Canada is at the top of the list when it comes to reliable plumbing companies in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Leaving your plumbing to good intentions and inexperience can lead to disaster. Customers can trust our team of plumbers to ...