Need A Plumber Canada

Plumbing
3827 98 St NW Edmonton AB T6E5V4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

I had a water leak from the upstairs tub. The technician came and without giving an estimate starting to look for the leak. After about an hour the leak was found, however, he could not fix it. I was billed $500.00, which they said was the rate they charge. I initially accepted and paid the bill. However, after I thought about later, I thought it was too very high. After a phone call to the company to express my concern, they lowed it to $400.00. I still thought it was to high for about and hours work. I would not hire this company again. Although, their technician was very good, their charges are out of line.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great service! I called because my waterline was leaking, they sent a technician so quickly. He was so knowledgeable and efficient, he replaced new parts quickly and explained everything for us. Highly recommended them.

Edmonton Senior in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

They came very fast and replaced the water tank ($1600), but then the kitchen faucet did not work. They came again late evening, took out the faucet and replaced it with a $595 faucet + $195 for 3 valves. The faucet spout is so short for my sink, I have arthritis and this faucet has caused my arms stretched so out and hurt. I called them about 20 times and got stood up 3 times. At last, I talked with Richard, and all he could do was more service, more charge! This company is fast selling things but slow resolving problems. This faucet was sold at Canadian Tires for $139. And when replacing the hot water tank, Mitch broke the draining pipe from the furnace, fixed it with tape, we did not know until the leak wet the carpet! Run away from this company!

1 review Edmonton, AB

Great company, great and valuable and polite and kind type of technicians. Technicians are always knowledgeable, capable and punctual. Ten out of ten would recommend this company and the people to anyone.

Pat in Edmonton
1 review , ON

Had a few small issues in my parents basement bathroom and kitchen. They sent someone the same day and he took a look at the issues and he told me what we could do and what it would cost. He had everything on his truck. Great job.

Kevin in Calgary

The toilet wouldn't flush so called these guys. Their business model was to give you a price to fix the issue and they will take however long it would to fix it. Initial quote for declogging was $460. Thought that was a fine. Next thing I was told that it didn't work and that they needed to replace the toilet and the final bill is now $1288. As far as I know they didn't fix the problem for $460 and was against their business model. Called up his manager Richard and he explained the same business model and did nothing. All in all they did get the job done, but could be done for a fair price if they had followed their business model of one price one problem.

We do appreciate you taking the time to submit your comments. As with all of our jobs, our technicians explain the pricing before proceeding with each task. We apologize if our company has not lived up to your expectations, but we truly appreciate your input.

Roy h in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Amazing customer service. The technicians kebin and shane came in and knew exactly what the issues where and how to fix them. I would highly recommend to friends and family for any plumbing issues.

We at Need A Plumber Canada truly appreciate when customers take the time to submit their comments. We realize our customers are very busy and we thank you for taking the time.

Calvin in Calgary

Called this company to fix/replace our water heater. Plumber/tech was a nice young man but inexperience, while uninstalling the tank he forgot to turn off the water and our furnace room was flooded. Water was everywhere including the electronics I have in that room (phone modem/network routers etc). He does not know how to deal with crisis and my wife and I ended up cleaning up his mess / water damage. He uninstalled a vent that leads to the outside and say he will cap it. As you can tell by the photo; His idea of caping is stuff insulation into it and leave it open. Trying to call the management the day after but no management was in the office as we are told by the reception.

If you do choose to use them, explicitly ask for a SENIOR tech/plumber. I hear you get better result if there's a senior personnel on the site.

Update: Plumber came back and fixed the issue. He is apologetic and I feel for the guy. Its hard to find genuine / nice personalities in this industry and I hope he gets better with years.

We apologize if you were not satisfied with your experience with our company. Our company strives to work with each and every customer to provide a high level of service. We appreciate the time you have taken to send in your comments.

glenda in Calgary

i had jason come to fix our toilet and within minutes he had assessed the situation and had us fixed up in less than two hours. these guys are great i would for sure recommend them to my friends.

Great to hear - Jason is a valuable asset to our company. Thank you. We are glad we could be of assistance to you.

Josie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Original appointment rescheduled due to both parties unable to make it. Very good service, cost a little more than I thought but the service was great. He also installed new drainage and a garburator and even cleaned up after himself. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for your comments. It is always great to hear from our customers.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

With over 20 years of experience, Need A Plumber Canada is at the top of the list when it comes to reliable plumbing companies in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Leaving your plumbing to good intentions and inexperience can lead to disaster. Customers can trust our team of plumbers to ...