Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

Rose in Edmonton
Rose in Edmonton

Drain cleaning

My toilet was clog this morning, so I called Need a Plumber Company. Jie got my place on time, he explained everything for me, he was so professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

plumbing

Jie was dispatched to my home for a leaky clean out. He was so friendly and professional, he explained everything for me, gave me different options. He replaced a new clean out and a new basin faucet for me. very fast service. Highly recommended.

Tom Revet in Edmonton
Tom Revet in Edmonton

Plumbing

Jie was dispatched to my home for a leaky faucet. He was so friendly and professional. He answered all my questions. Very nice service. Thank you need a plumber canada. Highly recommended.

Excellent Tom, we love hearing back from our customers, especially when they feel so satisfied with our service. Thanks again, and we will be sure to let Jie know of your review.

Lucie in Edmonton
Lucie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Replace a water heater and installation of a PRV

Call for service was placed in the afternoon and the plumber arrived in a short time later. Problem with water heater was diagnosed very quickly and an option was provided to try to fix the existing heater or replace it entirely. Since the unit was already 9 years old, it was an easy decision to go with the replacement option. At the same time the plumber inspected the main water turnoff valve and noted the age of the valve (house built in 1977) meant that it should probably be replaced to prevent future problems from occurring. Well please with Colton's services!

Glad to hear that Colton could help you with your issues Lucie. Those hot water tanks can be a real nuisance when they act up, and our technicians are always happy to get you back up and running as quick as possible . Feel free to give us a call if you ever need a plumber again.

terrenabusby in Edmonton
terrenabusby in Edmonton

Plumbing

Called need a plumber and received same day service in a few hours. Colton was professional and explained all the issues and possible solution with quotes for each service and stayed until the all problems were resolved.

Thank you for the kind words, we will be sure to let Colton know how much you appreciated the job he did. Let us know if you need a plumber again in the future, we would be happy to help.

carl in Edmonton
carl in Edmonton

clog

I called and need a plumber and sent one on the next day. He was professional on doing his job. he explained what has to be done and was very helpful on doing so.

Jordan  in Edmonton
Jordan in Edmonton

Faucet reolacement

Called needed a plumber and colton came out at the time he was supposed to here and fixed my faucet in the bathtub and he was great very knowledgeable and friendly

Thank you Jordan for such a glowing review! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Colton.

rich in Edmonton
rich in Edmonton

bathroom repairs

Very informative, reasonable and helpful. Did not do anything without explanation and options. explained the problems with associated costs and options, fast and efficient. Clean, polite and respectful. Worked late, which is rare.

Thanks Rich, we are happy you are pleased with the experience you had with our company. Our techs work hard to help their customers with their plumbing problems, and we love hearing that they are happy with the service they recieved. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Toilet repair

The technician arrived on time and was professional and courteous. Fixed everything and provided detailed solutions and options to his client. Very satisfied with everything that was done. Would recommend technician to anyone.

It sounds like you had a great experience with our company Steven, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for the review, and please contact us if you have any further plumbing problems.

Kathy Brooks in Edmonton
Kathy Brooks in Edmonton

Toilet and Faucet

Devin came to my home to assess a leaking toilet and faucet. He showed me the issues with both and explained the options. He did a great job on both and left it cleaner then when he started. Very good experience

Great to hear that Devin was so helpful Kathy!  Devin will be pleased to hear from you. Thanks for letting us know about your experience, and we thank you for using our company.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

With over 20 years of experience, Need A Plumber Canada is at the top of the list when it comes to reliable plumbing companies in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Leaving your plumbing to good intentions and inexperience can lead to disaster. Customers can trust our team of plumbers to ...