Need A Plumber Canada

Reviews for Need A Plumber Canada

KSymbor88 in Edmonton
KSymbor88 in Edmonton

Hot Water Tank

Our Hot water tank quit and we were aware we needed a new tank. A plumber came out and drained the tank and told us we would need to replace it. This cost us $222. 34 to come out and drain the tank. The plumber was very young and inexperienced, he had no idea what he was talking about and did not even know what the different parts of the tank were called when we inquired about what was wrong with it. We did know based on our own research thought that we needed a new tank. We were wanting to shop around for prices for a new hot water tank so, that evening we told the plumber we would be in contact with them if we chose to go with "Need A Plumber Canada" to do the hot water tank replacement. The plumber then informed us that if we went with them for the new tank they would deduct the $222.34 from the cost of the tank and instillation as a courtesy. We ultimately decided to go with them and they came and installed the new tank the following day. Before the instillation was complete they wrote us out the total amount with a receipt and we authorized it on the credit card for a total of $2121.21. I brought up that the discount that was mentioned the previous day and was told that that extra $222.34 just wasn't charged to the total because the tank was already drained. I was quite upset as it was implied that the $222.334 deduction would be off the price of the tank and instillation NOT just as a result of the work being done already. I thought it was a courtesy to us as customers for choosing them to do the work over the other hundred of other plumbing companies. After that discussion was over they finished the work and handed over the Transaction receipt. This is when I noticed that they had written over top of the original total amount that we had signed. The transaction customer copy now read $2227.27. So, after we signed and authorized a credit card receipt they had gone and added an additional $106.06 to the total without saying anything about there being any additional charges! This was incredibly dishonest and unethical for a business to get authorization to charge a certain amount to a customers credit card have them sign for it and then go and change the total after we had sign the transaction receipt!!! I understandably felt very taken advantage of as a customer and when I brought this up to the two men in my house the one simply said "oh sorry, I F**** up I am bad a math". Firstly, I was incredibly upset that they felt that it was appropriate to speak that way in a customers house and secondly, that they had no concept of the fact they were going to be placing a charge on my credit card without my consent. I argued my point and explained how unsatisfied I was with their behavior and that they changed the total amount of the work without communicating it! Following this I immediately called the company and asked to speak to Richard the Manager. I left a message and was told I would be contacted back in 24 hours. Well, that was October 4th. It is now October 29th and today marks the 17th phone call I have made and 17th message I have left for Richard with out a call back. I am incredibly upset with the companies unprofessional behavior in their customers house, their obviously loose business ethics and outrageously poor customer services.

Tom kim in Edmonton
Tom kim in Edmonton

Heating

Jie and Hamza did a great job servicing my furnace they changed my fan limit controll and cleaned the whole furnace un a quick efficient manner I would deffintely recommend to other people. Will use again in the future

Plumbing

Had a leak from a toilet coming through the living room ceiling on the thanksgiving weekend. Called need a plumber and Donovan and Robert came and replaced 2 toilets. It was done quickly and neatly and they were very professional. I would definitely use them again.

Toilet troubles can be a real pain, happy to hear that our techs could help. Please feel free to request them again should you ever need a plumber in the future.

Dakota in Edmonton
Dakota in Edmonton

Furnace repaid

Jie was quick and courteous. He explained everything thoroughly. He tested my igniter and flame sensors and found the ignition control board was the issue. Unfortunately it was expensive but a necessary fix with winter coming quickly. Would recommend.

Winter certainly is coming Dakota, and we are glad that we could help to keep your home nice and warm in these chilly months. Thank you for the feedback.

water heater

We don't have hot water two days already, so we called the guys from Need a Plumber. He came out quickly, checked it out, and explained everything for me. He replaced a new water heater for us. Service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended!

Having no hot water is a real inconvenience, so we are happy to hear that we could fix your issue so quickly. Please let us know if there is ever anything else that we could help you with.

Colin in Edmonton
Colin in Edmonton

Furnace

Respectable guy. Knew what the problem was and fixed it quickly. Very expensive parts. I would suggest to anyone to just use their services to diagnose the problem and to order the parts online. Definitely very expensive for parts, not worth that much.

We are glad to hear that our technician was able to get you up and running fast Colin. As for pricing, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office and a manager can try to address your concerns.

Furnace

This is my third time called this company. They were so professional and friendly. Jie did a good job. He fixed my furnace and plumbing issue. They will be my plumber from now on. Highly recommended!

Great to hear! Please do not hesitate to request Jie again should you need a plumber in the future.

drain

Jie did a good job, he explained everything for me, he made me feel easy. He was so professional and friendly. He peformed power auger of the main drain and solved the problems quickly. Very good service, highly recommended!

We appreciate the feedback, and we will be sure to pass it on to Jie. Thanks you.

Anna in Edmonton
Anna in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work! Very speedy and friendly service and good rates!

Our hot water tank broke on the weekend. They came out quickly and replaced it for a much more reasonable rate than other companies had quoted. Service was fast and friendly! We were so thankful to Jie for the great service and his friendly personality. We really felt we could trust his sound advice.

Thank you for such a glowing review Anna!

Hot water tank

water heater wants working so we called The guys from Need a Plumber service and The service was very good, and very fast, would really recommend to anyone who needs ny type of plumbing service

Happy that we could help!

More about Need A Plumber Canada

With over 20 years of experience, Need A Plumber Canada is at the top of the list when it comes to reliable plumbing companies in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Leaving your plumbing to good intentions and inexperience can lead to disaster. Customers can trust our team of plumbers to ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?