Need A Plumber Canada

darlynn in Edmonton
darlynn in Edmonton
1 review , ON

water heater

excellent service Jason was a very professional tech and gave me all my options before doing any work. i am very pleased with this company and i wil recommend them to others

Plumbing

The technician was very helpful, he did a good job. He explained everything for me, and gave me different options to solve my plumbing problem. We wound use them again. Highly recommended!

Johnny Talisman in Calgary
Johnny Talisman in Calgary
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

RIP OFF SENIORS

My in-laws called them and got charged 1400 - only after they complained about the cost. This is even though their card says they offer senior discounts - I guess you have to ask for it before they give it.

The real problem is that the parts cost $400 at full retail so they paid $1000 for labour which only took 2 hours. I've never had of any company charging $500/hr. They took advantage of my in-laws who have Parkinson's.

I even tried calling about this and just got dispatch who said she can;'t do anything and can't reach the techs - even though she calls them to give appts but can't call them so I can ask questions. So effectively they block anyone from compiling while they take advantage of seniors.

AVID THESE GUYS AT ALL COST!

Heating

The service was great, speedy and quick. He was professional and friendly. He explained everything to us and gave us different options. Thank you for the good service. We have heat again.Highly recommended!

Thanks Gordan, We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with our company !

Alex in Edmonton
Alex in Edmonton

Hot water boiler replacement

Called the Need A Plumber company to fix my hot water boiler. The company representative inspected the boiler and told me it could not be fixed and had to be replaced. He also told me that In accordance with the terms and conditions of the boiler's warranty (the unit was under warranty) only a service company could submit a warranty claim. I was assured that Need A Plumber would submit a claim for the broken boiler on my behalf and a compensation from the manufacturer would be forwarded to me. That process would take no more than two months. I have tried to get any information about the warranty claim many times. Every time, I was promised by operators who handled my call that a manager would call me back on the same day. Unfortunately, nobody ever contacted me about this matter. All my requests have been ignored. Avoid.

Alex We are sorry to hear that your experience with our company was not to your expectations. It sounds like there may be some sort of confusion. We would encourage you to call our office and ask to speak to a manager, if we haven't resolved your issues already.

Drain cleaning

My shower drain was clogged this morning, I tried to unclog it myself. Unfortunately, I can’t make it. We got a young technician from this company. He used the power auger of the drain pipe, and finished everything in an hour. Very nice quick service.

Great to hear. We are pleased to have been of service to you. Thanks for the feedback

Tom kim in Edmonton
Tom kim in Edmonton

Heating

Jie and Hamza did a great job servicing my furnace they changed my fan limit controll and cleaned the whole furnace un a quick efficient manner I would deffintely recommend to other people. Will use again in the future

Jie tends to be very fast and efficient when it comes to furnace repairs. We are happy to hear our technician could be of assistance to you.

Plumbing

Had a leak from a toilet coming through the living room ceiling on the thanksgiving weekend. Called need a plumber and Donovan and Robert came and replaced 2 toilets. It was done quickly and neatly and they were very professional. I would definitely use them again.

Toilet troubles can be a real pain, happy to hear that our techs could help. Please feel free to request them again should you ever need a plumber in the future.

Dakota in Edmonton
Dakota in Edmonton

Furnace repaid

Jie was quick and courteous. He explained everything thoroughly. He tested my igniter and flame sensors and found the ignition control board was the issue. Unfortunately it was expensive but a necessary fix with winter coming quickly. Would recommend.

Winter certainly is coming Dakota, and we are glad that we could help to keep your home nice and warm in these chilly months. Thank you for the feedback.

More about Need A Plumber Canada

With over 20 years of experience, Need A Plumber Canada is at the top of the list when it comes to reliable plumbing companies in Calgary, Edmonton, and Red Deer. Leaving your plumbing to good intentions and inexperience can lead to disaster. Customers can trust our team of plumbers to ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?