Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Roof replacement

We had to replace the roof,just before the winter. We called these guys,to see if we can get a way for this winter but the roof was shot
They showed us pic of plywood showing and then we decided to go ahead and do it.
They started the job 2 days later and finished on time and left the drive way and backyard spotless.
Very clean and they do take pride on their work
Will definitely recommend them.

Good evening Joe
Thank you for your business and your time to tell us and improve homeowners decisions on who to choose about home renovation Weare glad to hear that you are happy with our work.
Thank you.
Tirana Roofing&Dokaj Contractors Ltd

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga
1 review Hamilton, ON

This is the first time that I had to call a roofing company and I can say, I am completely satisfied with how they worked. Every thing about how they work was excellent. The time,price and quality was nice. All I'm saying is that you should call them if u need to get your roof fixed.

Good evening Robert!
I m glad to hear that you are satisfied and for letting us know how we did appreciate your time and your business.
Tirana Roofing&Dokaj Contractors Ltd

Leonard in Mississauga
Leonard in Mississauga

Roof replacement

We hired tirana roofing to replace out 20 year old roofing in etobicoke . Their team was very proffesional and hard working .We were amazed how they took pictures of everything and showed us . Their price was very reasonable compared to bigger companis. WE are very setesfied with this company and would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a roof replacement .

we also appreciate you bussines and thank you for you kindness!
thanks
Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors.ltd

joye in Mississauga
joye in Mississauga
1 review Orangeville, ON

Roof

I was referd to this company and i am going to say i am very satesfied with the services that they provided
and great price offerd
thank you for the great work!
joye!

joye good evening and we thank you for your business and you time to express your self about our work!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

When I first called them they said they can do it right away which was great. They Do very quality work and they also give a warranty and they are able to help when you need them. They are one of the best roofers out there at the moment. They made my roof look brand new. If you want your house to look like mine then call Tirana Roofing.

Hello i m very happy to hear that you were pleased with our work and service thank you very much for your time and for trusting us to do your home renovation needs.

C den Elzen from Oakville
C den Elzen from Oakville

Roof Repair

I will recommend Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors to my family, friends and clients. We received outstanding service. I had just realized our roof suffered some damages from the harsh winter and ice conditions. The few spots that needed shingle repairs and flashing repairs, didn't warrant getting the entire roof replaced yet. Angjelin responded to my request within 30 minutes, and promised to follow up with a quote. I received a very reasonable quote within 2 hours. He promised to resolve the problems with repairs the following day! I fully intend to work with his company when we do a full roof replacement. I am thoroughly satisfied with his work and professionalism. Please note - I came across his number from work being done on our street - roof replacement - that roof looks great too! Thank you Angjelin.

Good evening Carolyn and i apologize havnt had time to thank you for your business and the sweet time you took to show the appreciation for our service.
we hope to hear back from you soon and maybe do a full roof replacement.
Angjelin @
Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors ltd.

More about Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd are licensed and insured for roofing and general contracting. We provide first class quality roofing in Toronto & the GTA. We also strive to provide reasonable quotes on concrete work & carpentry work such as doors, trims, drywall, texture and paint. We offer free estimates & senior discounts. Give us a call and we can help!

Roof Repairs Re-Roofing Roofing New Construction Roofing Consult Commercial Roofing Interior Renovation Exterior Renovation Copper Work & Sheet Metal Roofs Custom Roof Related Carpentry Snow Ice Removal Slate, Cedar, Shingle, Skylight, Flat Roof
We at Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd combine quality professionalism and years of experience to each and every roof installation not just as a water shield, but rather, a work of art to be admired for many years to come. It’s a mixture that has been proven to be very successful and popular for all of our clients. At Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd, We have the man power for any size job and the ability to fulfill the dreams of today’s architectural masterminds. Using advanced installation techniques and the latest roofing materials; all of our jobs are completed per manufacturer specifications and in a timely manner. With choices ranging from composition shingles, clay tile, concrete tile to slate, wood, metal roofing or a simulation product; the decision on the type of material to use on your home or commercial office can be a difficult one indeed. We have built up a strong reputation in the local area, simply by doing a good job at a reasonable cost and on time. Ask your estate agent, architect or surveyor. They can tell you more about the quality of our work and why so many local people choose us. We can provide you with local references if you want them. Give us a call, we can help.