Saley's Custom Woodworking

Saley's Custom Woodworking

Reviews for Saley's Custom Woodworking

Private User reviews Kinburn, ON

Custom cabinetry

Sean Saley did custom cabinetry for our home renovation including 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. First, the work was done with great skill and care. Secondly, the product looks amazing and no one would be able to tell that his custom cabinetry was made after the original build - great attention to detail or build, paint and hardware. But lastly, Sean is a great person. Excellent communicator, very transparent process, reliable, timely and very straightforward about the work. I would highly recommend Sean!

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom office built in cabinets

Sean built two gorgeous built-in cabinets for our home office. He listened to the ideas we had and replicated the look we were going for perfectly. He is also a really nice person and very easy to get along with. We highly recommend him and will be using his services again in the near future.

Karen from Ottawa
Karen from Ottawa
2 reviews Kinburn, ON

Sideboard Repurposed to a Kitchen Island

I contacted Sean based on Homestars reviews. I had a sideboard I wanted to repurpose as a kitchen island. Sean and I discussed the project, shared ideas and timeframe. He built a kick to raise it up to counter height and finished the back so that it looked like the doors on the front of the unit. Sean is a true craftsman. He colour matched the new wood panels and kick. He also repaired a hinge that had always been a problem. I would highly recommend Sean for your woodworking projects. He is a professional and does beautiful work. Looking forward to working with Sean on my kitchen renovation.

Brad in Kemptville
Brad in Kemptville
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Custom bedroom cabinets, Fireplace niches, kitchen platter dividers

Sean is a true pleasure to work with on projects of any size. We presented Sean with photos and sketches of our idea for a custom built-in wall in our bedroom including accent lighting, an entertainment center and fireplace. Sean was able to take our ideas and turn them into a showcase feature in our home. At the same time, we asked Sean to build us custom cabinetry for our fireplace. Again, Sean took the time to be sure what we wanted and then produced a result that exceeded our expectations. In our master ensuite we wanted live edge shelving and a built-in medicine cabinet. Sean was able to create a beautiful and functional space that really warmed up the room for us. Finally, my wife had wanted dividers for her platters in our kitchen cabinets. We had spoken with larger custom cabinetry companies and none was able to provide what we wanted. Sean, in a few minutes, was able to sketch out exactly what my wife was looking for and produced a perfect result. Finally, Sean was always on-time, friendly and professional. We look forward to future projects and recommend Saley's Custom Woodworking without hesitation to all of our friends.

Tim T.
Tim T.

Mudroom Cabinetry and Walnut Bench

Simply put, Sean is the man! We had some conceptual drawings of what we wanted in our new mudroom, but needed a skilled cabinet maker to build the final product. Sean quickly measured the space, took our ideas into account, offered some very useful advice, and executed beautifully. He made some great looking cabinets, and a stunning wrap-around walnut bench. We couldn't be happier with the end result - thanks Sean!

Jessica in Ottawa
Jessica in Ottawa

Custom shelving and desk

Thank you, Sean! You did such an excellent job of building a gorgeous bookshelf and desk in an old house where nothing is square. I'm so grateful for your attention to detail and, in particular, to paying attention to the sloped floor and uneven surfaces which you made work perfectly. I very much look forward to working with you again in the future.

Miriam  in Toronto
Miriam in Toronto

End tables and cabinet

Sean's work is beautiful. He built custom order end tables and a cabinet for our living room. Delivery was fast, and workmanship is amazing. Sean is also a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him!

djudge in Ottawa
djudge in Ottawa

Sideboard buffet

After hunting unsuccessfully for a buffet that suited our needs and budget we stumbled on pictures of Sean's work. Sean shared his expertise and collaborated on a design specifically created for us. He led us through all the stages of the project and listened carefully to our input. We couldn't be happier with the result. Sean's enthusiasm, professionalism and craftsmanship made this a dream come true.

Mary in Ottawa
Mary in Ottawa

Kitchen/Family room cabinetry

Sean built and installed lovely custom cabinets in my kitchen/family room. He is clearly a skilled craftsman who takes pride in his work. He was also a delight to work with - patient with me when I changed my mind about the design, and respectful of my wishes throughout the project. I am happy to recommend him to anyone looking for custom cabinets.

Rachel de Montigny in Ottawa
Rachel de Montigny in Ottawa

fireplace mantle

The owner, Sean, is very attentive to detail and attentive to his clients needs and expectations. He is very meticulous, always on time and a joy to work with. His work exceeded my expectation! I cannot wait to work on my next project with him, would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is looking for quality workmanship, excellent client service and timely delivery! a+ all the way!

More about Saley's Custom Woodworking

Started operating in 1993 I am combining skills over the past year with experienced craftsmanship, an eye for proportion, attention to fine detail, into one reliable source. My focus is on building quality furniture for the discerning client or someone who wants something special, something out of the ordinary to ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Ottawa?