HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Cobourg  >  Stadtke Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

Reviews for Stadtke Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

AndyT
6 reviews Cobourg, ON

It was Jan 2, 2016 and out furnace would not heat! There was an error code on the circuit board but it was hard to determine the specific problem. I searched YouTube and found some tips but still could not get it running.

In the afternoon, Brian Stadtke showed up and I explained to him what I had done. He tried to repeat my tests and then tried something that I had not tried and lo and behold, the furnace kicked in with heat!

Thanks to Brian for the free 5 minute visit and getting our heat back on.

Brian was covering that Saturday for others who were away for the holidays! Now that's a boss!

Thank you!

Thank you Andy for contacting Stadtke Plumbing & Heating and for your positive feedback.
Happy New Year!

Michael Young from Port Hope
4 reviews Port Hope, ON

I contacted Stadtke Plumbing & Heating to perform a routine servicing of my hot water boiler. The technician was prompt, polite, and informative. However, when I subsequently contacted the company to carry out some repairs on the system, they would not return my calls and I was unable to get them to do the work. I was forced to seek out a second company, and when they looked at the boiler they told me that had it been properly serviced last time, there would be a tag on the boiler stating the date of the servicing, who conducted the inspection, and the results of the CO2 test - which doesn't seem to have been carried out, and I was ignorant of the need to inquire about it. Consequently I would not recommend Stadtke Plumbing & Heating.