Landmark Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Landmark Roofing Ltd

Roamer
Roamer
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Fantastic from start to finish!

Landmark Roofing is great! They were quick & efficient & did a wonderful job on our new roof. From the very start of the process David was very professional & thorough with his quote. We appreciate that he took the time to answer all of our questions - and I had many of them - & explain our roofing options. He also made sure to address any leaks we had prior to the new roof install. He is gracious, patient and most of all very knowledgeable. David made sure we had the right roof for our wants and needs. Onsite, Robert made sure that work was done properly & that the site was cleaned each night before leaving. He's a very good leader of his crew & did an amazing job. The crew was hardworking & diligent in their work. I highly recommend Landmark Roofing & are very happy we choose to go with them for our new roof. Thanks again boys!

Thank you for your great review on our work Romey, you were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for your business, take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Great service

This was my first time using homestars and within 15 min of searching for a roofer, Dave gave me a call! Thank you Dave for the great service and also for being so patient in explaining what had to be done with the roof. The work was done in very reasonable time frame and the kids appreciated the peek into our attic. I would not hesitate to recommend your team to anyone. Thank you!

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your business! Take care, David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Kevin in Abbotsford
Kevin in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Roof Replacement

I had Landmark quote a job to replace my entire roof that had an active leak from a recent snow storm.

The quote and scope of work was presented in a very professional and easy to understand manner. I received quotes from a handful of well reviewed alternatives. None came even close to the level of presentation and detailed level of scope Landmark provided. It was an easy decision to accept their bid.

Landmark also was kind enough to bump my roof up in their queue as I had an active leak. That was much appreciated.

Install and cleanup went smoothly with no issues. Install took shorter than expected. The install crew took extra care to make sure any nails were removed from my driveway.

Post install, the service has been great as well. I had to file an insurance claim due to a storm damaging my roof. As you can imagine, it was a stressful time and insurance companies can be difficult to deal with. David managed to turn that potentially disastrous situation into another positive even though he had absolutely zero obligation to.

10/10. Will recommend to others as its clear that the company values their customers.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review on your experience with Landmark Roofing. We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your valued business, take care. David Leite Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Leaky Roof

I recently contacted David regarding an ongoing leak and found him calming, professional and accommodating. Robert attended and was very knowledgeable, thoroughly explained the situation. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review! I'm glad we were able to help out. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Janek in Vancouver
Janek in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

New TPO roofing membrane for townhouse complex

Landmark Roofing quoted for our 8 unit townhouse complex, with two flat roofed old bitumen type roofing membrane that was leaking. His quote was for a new type of roofing material, TPO, which we researched and determined would be suitable for us.
David had a superb crew of guys working on installing the new roof, with new metal flashing caps. The work was completed on time and really looks great. I would definitely recommend using their services.

Thank you for your review on our work Janek! You and the strata were a pleasure to work with. Take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Superb Service

We had Landmark Roofing come and replace our 25 year old cedar shake roof and were very happy with the speed of the work, how neat and tidy they left the site every day, how considerate the workers were to us and our visitors during the work process, how all of our needs and concerns were met and expectations exceeded. Right from the start we felt that Dave was genuinely interested in taking care of all of our needs. Would highly recommend Landmark to anyone in need of a new roof. - Tony S

Thank you very much for your great review and your valued business, Tony! My men and I really appreciate your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with, start to finish. Enjoy your new roof, gutters, and skylights. Take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Ours in Langley
Ours in Langley

These guys are awesome!

David's Landmark crew did a fantastic job. The guys were friendly, the job was done quickly and to perfection (they don't cut corners like some other roofers). Definately money well spent. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! Thank you for your business and take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Tavish in Surrey
Tavish in Surrey

New Roof

Fantastic Company. The quote process was so easy. David met with me and walked me through a personalized and bound booklet with material samples, color ways, costs, and all the information I needed. Then, a very professional crew arrived and finished my entire roof in one day. They left the place clean. Honestly, the process from quote to completion could not be any better. Pricing was fantastic, quality is perfect. Very very very satisfied.

Thank you you for your great review on our work and your experience with us! Your roof looks fantastic with the Landmark Pro, Moire Black colour, it really pops... Thank you again for your business and the referrals you have already sent our way. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Rob in Langley
Rob in Langley

Landmark Re-roofing

I phoned 5 well-reviewed roofing companies for quotes to re-roof my 24yr old cedar roof with shingles. Not only was David at my house within 24 hours with quote in hand but was the best price of the bunch. Landmark's reviews indicated great customer service and excellent craftmansmanship and the reviews were bang on. Efficient communication, excellent clean-up of property after each day, great advice throughout the project, and an amazing attention to detail. They spent a lot of time protecting decking/glass/shrubs etc before setting foot on the roof. Installed was the Landmark TL in Moire Black. Looks fantastic.

Thank you so much for your review on our work, Rob. Your roof really turned out great and the Landmark TL compliments the overall aesthetic of your home. Thanks again for your business, take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

Jaime Melnychuk in Langley
Jaime Melnychuk in Langley

New Roof

I had Landmark Roofing replace our roof summer 2017. I could not recommend them more. I picked Landmark as I found their quote process much more efficient and professional than the other 3 roofers I contacted; I had a written quote within two days. David walked me through the quote, and met with my husband and I to answer any questions we had. I had a very difficult time picking which roof I wanted, and David was so patient and professional, having numerous samples placed on our roof more than once so I could decide. His crew was fast and efficient, and did a fantastic job cleaning up after themselves. David even called to come and sweep the driveway after the bin was taken away. The roof looks great, I could not have asked for better service, and I would refer them to anyone.

Thank you very much for your review Jaime! We work hard to build trust with our clients, and we are there for you from start to finish! Thank you for your business, take care. David Leite - Landmark Roofing Ltd.

More about Landmark Roofing Ltd

Landmark Roofing Ltd. is committed to offering only the highest level of customer service and workmanship possible. Experience and integrity is what truly sets us apart. If you require assistance with your upcoming roofing or gutter project, please contact us for a free, no obligation roofing quotation. Your friendly neighbourhood roofers are ready to assist in any way.