ON L7B 0N8

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Continental Brothers Construction Inc.

lisa.craig67
lisa.craig67

Complete Bathroom remodel

Victor and his team did a wonderful job on our new bathroom remodel in a timely manner. They responded to all our questions. We love it!

Thanks Lisa and Paul. The bathroom looks fantastic. Thanks again for trusting us with home renovation needs. Looking forward to making the second bathroom just as spectacular.
Best to all.

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement and Bathroom Renovation

Victor was referred to me by a friend and came highly recommended. To be honest, my wife and I shopped around quite a bit before deciding to entrust this project to Victor and his team. It was his professionalism, friendliness, and charm that ultimately won us over. We felt like we could rely on him to get the job done well. Although the process had its hiccups, as I'm sure is common for any large project like ours, Victor was always available to talk and would go out of his way to work with us to find a satisfactory solution. It was a pleasure to work with him and his team, who are all very competent and take pride in what they do. We are very happy with the results.

Club Julian is open for business. Thanks Julian and Zoe. We hope you have years of enjoyment in your new space. Don't forget to invite us to the grand opening. ; )
The Brothers

Painting ceiling walls base boards doors...and added trim

Was well priced .. starting time is later
So no rush ...trusting and kind
Great people and respond on time when calling..

Thank you Marisa. We're glad we were able to help you out in a pinch. Hope the sale of your home goes as planned. All the best.
The Brothers.

Mu from Toronto
Mu from Toronto
10 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Finished Basement

This is my 2nd basement with Victor / Continental brothers and besides that they've done a lot of other home improvement projects for me ... the end product looks better than I had hoped, their material selection has grown substantially over the years and alot of their material is upgraded compared to other contractors ... no haggling for reasonable changes during the project and no company politics, no sub contractors...just awesome work and beautiful spaces ... also I was amazed at how fast they work, and his pricing is outright honest .. they were done in 4 weeks even in these times where material is scarce ... 10 stars for them if I could and they will do my next basement ..and the one after that
Thanks Victor and team

Thanks Mo and Sid for trusting us again with #2. It was always a pleasure coming in and watching your old, musty, storage room turn into a beautiful 1150sf functional basement you can now work, play and entertain in. Thanks again and see you at the next one.

michael.loreto7 in Toronto
michael.loreto7 in Toronto

Bathroom in basement finished

Vic and his whole team are professionals in their craft and work . Great punctuality and communication throughout the process . top of the line products and finishes for an amazing result . Me and my wife are so excited with the result . Thank you . Michael loreto

Mike, Steph, THANKS AGAIN for your patience during this time and allowing us to create a bathroom space that you can enjoy for years to come. It was our pleasure.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Finished Basement

Continental Brothers were excellent from start to finish. We’re so beyond thrilled with the results and outcome of our basement renovation. The team delivered the most incredible results and were very fair and reasonable with pricing. We can’t wait to start enjoying our beautiful new living space. We would definitely recommend Continental Brothers!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for your kind words. We are thrilled that you now have a whole new living space for your growing family to enjoy. Be well and see you at your next renovation.

Eulette
Eulette
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom renovation

I can’t say enough good things about Victor and Hang for the fantastic job they did with my bathroom. The workmanship was impeccable. Working with them was a pleasure. There wasn’t anything they couldn’t accomplish. They worked within the scheduled time frame they gave.
They did some extra work installing pot lights in areas where I was told by several electricians said it couldn’t be done. It has improved not only the room but my quality of life in the house. Can’t thank them enough. I would definitely highly recommend them. I am so proud of my bathroom
Thanks Victor and Hang.
See you soon to do my other bathroom.

Thank you Eulette. The pleasure was all ours and the bathroom reno is stunning. Can't wait to see how the ensuite renovation comes together. Looking forward to it. Thanks again for the kind words. Enjoy!!

CarmelaB
CarmelaB
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Wheel Chair Accessible Bathroom Transformation

Another wonderful experience working with the Continental Bros. They had previously completed a basement renovation in our home. Their next project was to create a wheelchair accessible bathroom for our dad on the main floor. From the planning stages, they were committed to working with us to make the space as functional as possible.
They created a functional and beautiful bathroom using design ideas that other contractors said would not be possible. They built an open concept shower with sloping tiles to ensure proper drainage, custom built an ADA compliant sink, installed the water shut off valves at a modified height and widened an existing pocket door. They paid attention to every detail to make the space as personalized to our needs as possible. We are so thankful to have this space to make life much easier for our dad! Thank you Victor, Hang and Benny!! You guys are an amazing team!

Thank you Carm, Theresa, Andrew and GianPiero for challenging us a second time to making your renovation dreams a reality. The walkin bathroom is functional, modern and an absolute gem. We are really proud of it as I know you guys are. Thanks for your continued inspiration and looking forward to our next renovation project together. Basement (check) Bathroom (check) Kitchen (???). See you soon.

Full Basement Renovation

It was a pleasure to have Victor and his team Benny and Hong finish my basement. I now have a great and beautiful family space for my family to use.

Victor has spectacular project management skills; from design, framing, piping, drywall, taping, painting, flooring, trim, lighting right through to the finishings.

Victor takes pride in his work and is very customer focused. He ensured I was always 100% satisfied on every decision and would listen and provide great recommendations and he always kept me up to date and informed on what to expect next each day.

Victor and his team worked very fast and efficient and the output is top quality work! I would recommend Continentals Brothers Construction Inc. to anyone considering finishing their basement. They far exceeded my expectations!

This particular basement renovation was very special. Thanks "B" for having us build it for you. It was a true labour of love. The basement looks spectacular and just the way I'd want it if I was still living there. Enjoy for many years to come and we hope to see you again very soon. Maybe for a dance class or two??

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Full Basement Reno

Victor and his team are truly amazing. He started construction when my family was going through a very difficult time. Making decisions became challenging to say the least. Victor was very supportive and compassionate. Him and his team were able to design both a functional and beautiful basement within our budget. From the high quality of construction, right down to the materials and finishing, they did not disappoint. Very reliable, very informative but most of all very professional. Any issues that popped up were resolved quickly and efficiently. Without hesitation, I would recommend Victor and his team to family and friends. Looking forward to our next project with him: our main floor bathroom! Thanks Victor and team!

Thanks Teresa and Carm. The basement looks spectacular and can't wait to see how it gets furnished. A labour of love. Thanks again, happy holidays and see you soon.
The Brothers

More about Continental Brothers Construction Inc.

Thank you for considering our services.

Continental Brothers Construction has been in business for over 15 years. Framing, drywall and complete basement and bathroom renovations are what we are best at. And we know, finding the right contractor to do your important work can be a time-consuming endeavor. We are passionate about the work that we do and go to great lengths to ensure your basement and bathroom renovation feels, works and looks unbelievably great. So, whether it be a small home renovation or a large commercial project, we can provide you the best quality at competitive prices. Call us and ask how we can help with your next renovation.

Please see pictures of recently completed projects below and should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Additional references available upon request.