Nobleton ON L7B 0N8

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Continental Brothers Construction Inc.

Finished Basement

I have nothing but good things to say about Continental Brothers.
I wanted a finished basement done quickly and the end result was remarkable. Victor and the crew are exceptional at what they do and surpassed all of my very high expectations. Everything was done correctly from start to finish....no corners cut and good quality materials used. The members of this group are all so hardworking and wowed me with their great work ethic. I now have a beautiful finished basement where me and my family will spend majority of our time while at home. I’ll definitely use their services again in the future. Thank you Victor, Hung and Benny.

Lisa and Kojo, you guys were such a pleasure to work with and very patient. Enjoy your new home and your new basement. We are sure there will be much safe socializing in the weeks to come. In the mean time, stay safe and thanks again.
The Brothers.

catherine in Mississauga
catherine in Mississauga

Bathroom and laundry room reno

Victor, Hong and Benny were quick, professional and friendly. Work was completed within a timely fashion and Victor communicated well with us on a regular basis. He was fair and came up with innovative solutions when problems arose.

Victor was good with the post construction communication. He called and texted several times during the covid shutdown to check on us and his work.

We highly recommend this team for their work and
For Victor's great sense of humour. Thanks for everything.

Thank you Catherine and Sheldon. Glad we were able to get your "His and Hers" bathrooms done just in the nick of time. Now, ENJOY. Stay and play safe and once this Covid-19 business is done, we'll pop over for a pint, as requested.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Words cannot explain my gratitude. I am beyond happy. I hired the Continental brothers to complete my basement for me. They finished within 3 weeks with high quality products and upgraded accessories. They not only wowed me, but they wowed my family too. I will highly recommend using the Continental Brothers. Thank you for a fabulous job done.

Thank you Barbara. And now, time to move in. ENJOY your new home and loads of new space to entertain. But not yet. Stay safe and God bless. It was a complete pleasure turning your vision into reality.

sara
sara

Full basement renovation

Victor and his team were professional from the beginning. Their work is excellent and prices very competitive. They accommodated small changes during construction with no issues. I would recommend them For any renovation job. Sara and I thank Victor and his team and look forward To calling them again the next time we renovate

Thanks Sara, Lou and Co. for the kind words. What's 1000sf, has a gym, 1 bedroom, a bakery, a bathroom and an awesome entertainment area? Your new clean, bright, livable, awesome basement. looks great.! We had a blast building it. ENJOY.

Den
Den

basement renovation

We found Victor to be well organized throughout the job and the work was done correctly and quickly. Victor and his team are very skilled and experienced in the finishing of basements so we are very pleased with the results. We were kept well informed throughout the entire process and appreciated their good advice whenever there were decisions to be made. I would recommend Continental Brothers Cons. for peoples projects around their homes.

i

Dennis. A very happy new year to you, Margaret and Co. Glad we were able to get it done just in time for Christmas. Your willingness to compromise and to keep an open mind on finishes made working on your project enjoyable and at times, entertaining. Hope you and the gang enjoy many years of great memories in your new basement. See you soon about the upstairs.

Mulhol
Mulhol

Basement renovation/ New Basement

Work was done professionally, on time and looks amazing. The crew were great. They offer great advice and suggestions. Would hire them again.

Thank you Andrea. Your "new" basement looks stunning and ready to welcome friends and family for the holidays. You were a great pleasure to work with. Call anytime.

Nathan
Nathan

Basement renovation

Thank you Continental Brothers for transforming our 1960’s-era basement into a modern, bright, warm and inviting space. Victor, Hung, and Benny were great to work with, and communicated frequently throughout the process. We now have a beautiful space to enjoy with family and friends. Continental Brothers exceeded all of our expectations.

Thank you very much Nathan for the kind words. You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoy the basement with family, friends and dog for many years to come. The transformation even surprised us. And those stairs...ENJOY!

Alicia O.
Alicia O.
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement reno

I will like to thank Contential Brothers for a job well done. Our family is extremely happy with the amazing transformation of our basement that you did for us. I felt very comfortable speaking with this team knowing that they were listening to what we wanted while providing us with the best possible suggestions. This was very important to me. This is a very professional team! I am glad We made the right decision in picking them to work on our basement and will be calling on them for any future Reno’s we will have. Thank you once again for providing our family with this amazing extra space! We are going to make lots of memories in it...

Thanks Alicia, Zack and co. It was great working with you guys. The basement looks fantastic and we're sure plenty of family time will be spent enjoying the bright new beautiful space.

Ban
Ban

Basement Renovation

We chose Continental Brothers Construction Inc. to finish out basement because they have excellent reviews, reasonable price, and they can install hardwood in our bedrooms upstairs at the same time. Victor, Hung, and Benny did a very good job. They were very patience with all the changes that we wanted. They helped us with the design that will work for us now and in the future. Victor is very approachable and constantly updating us on what’s happening and what’s going to happen day by day even he was on vacation. Hung is very hardworking. He did a very good job changing our carpet to hardwood upstairs. He even touched up the old dents in our stairs and hallway. Benny is very friendly and always early. He waited outside patiently while we drop our daughter to school. They were like a family and treated our basement like their own. They don’t just meet our expectations... they exceeded them and we fell in love with our house again. We are very happy and will be forever grateful to them.

Thank you Ban for your kind words. We know a major renovation can add some undue stress but thanks for allowing us into your home to build your dream basement. The pleasure was all ours. See you soon.

Colin
Colin

Drywall

Continental Construction did a great job in my home. Their attention to detail coupled with their work ethic was second to none. They were prompt, courteous and professional. I’ll definitely give them a call for any future work I’ need.

Thank you Colin. It was a pleasure. Hope you call again.
The Brothers

More about Continental Brothers Construction Inc.

Thank you for considering our services.

Continental Brothers Construction has been in business for over 15 years. Framing, drywall and complete basement renovations are what we are best at! And we know, finding the right contractor to do your important work can be a time-consuming endeavor. We are passionate about the work that we do and go to great lengths to ensure your basement feels, works and looks unbelievably great. So, whether it be a small home renovation or a large commercial project, we can provide you the best quality at competitive prices. Call us and ask how we can help with your next renovation.

Please see pictures of recently completed projects below and should you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Additional references available upon request.