Maple Reno

Reviews for Maple Reno

Linda & Tony in Vaughan
Linda & Tony in Vaughan

Basement Reno

Maple Reno did our basement. Instead of unused space we got a functional basement with a small kitchenette, one bedroom apartment and a shower. Loved Slava's fresh and modern design ideas. Definitely recommend! Please note, some pics are work in progress.

Thank you guys for awesome feedback - much appreciated! We will be supper happy to work with you on the main floor upgrades in your next project.
Best of luck to your warm family.
Let's stay in touch))))

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basement Renovation

We had our unfinished basement renovated and the our kitchen upgraded with new pot lights, back splash, and a beautiful counter top. Slava and his team did a wonderful job and we're certainly enjoying our awesome basement! We requested a full bathroom, a bedroom, two storage areas, and plenty of recreational space. The team was able to provide us with everything we requested. He was very helpful in working with us to decide the plan for our basement layout and made choosing materials and colours a breeze. Highly recommended if you're planning a renovation or upgrade for your home!

Dear Jeffrey!
Thank you very much for great review. Maple Reno team wishes you and your family enjoy your new home.
Cheers

Mikhail.g in North York
Mikhail.g in North York

Condo makeover with kitchen and two bathrooms

We moved to a brand new 2 bedroom condo few years ago. Since then we were looking for a right company to upgrade. Maple Reno, Slava brought awsome taste, style and passion to do our project. Don't want to repeat other reviews, but what a great experience! Thank you guys, surely will recommend.

Mikhail, Thank you very much for your very positive feedback. It was our pleasure working with you and making your apartment beautiful. We hope all of your family enjoying this makeover.
Cheers,

ulik2337 in Thornhill
ulik2337 in Thornhill

Basement renovation and master bathroom makeover

We hired Maple Reno after reading Home Star reviews and didn't regret it! My wife has a distinct taste, therefore we were picky in terms of materials and quality. We wanted to have a basement with some extras that included, custom TV wall with built in book case, a wet bar with a stone counter top, lots of potlights and upgraded master bathroom with heated floors. They did a great job with our design and in timely manner. Slava provided us with a turn-key renovation that left us completely satisfied. The project was completed in October of 2017 and I have to say that Maple Reno honors their warranty after small things arose. Definitely will recommend Maple Reno in a heart beat!

Thank you So much for great words. This means a lotto us.
Cheers,

kcl in Toronto
kcl in Toronto

Condominium Renovation

I hired Maple Reno for a complete renovation of my condominium. They did a fantastic job. My condo has turned into a beautiful space that I'm proud of, compared to the state it was in before.

The work completed by Maple Reno is very professional and was done well and in a timely manner. Slava has very good, modern tastes and his design recommendations are top-notch. For example, the kitchen ceiling was suggested by Slava and it looks fantastic. He never pushed his ideas or suggestions - my opinion and wishes were always respected.

I am very happy with the work Maple Reno did and I recommend working with them!

Thank you very much for a great review. I am very pleased to see you are enjoying your newly renovated condo. I look forward to work with you on our next project.

Amit Vajpeyi from Vaughan
Amit Vajpeyi from Vaughan

Basement Renovation

Maple Reno is a solid company that delivers as promised. We contracted Maple Reno for renovating our basement with new home theatre, full washroom and a wet bar. The team had a great amount of skill and knowledge and produced very high quality workmanship. Great experience and value for the dollar. Most importantly their warranty works and the owner (Slava) were very responsive on any issues or requests i raised. I would choose them again for because of there high standards. My Basement looks awesome!

Amit, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are extremely pleased to see you happy with your basement. Enjoy drinks at your new bar and hope to work with you on any new projects in the future!

Roman from Toronto
Roman from Toronto

Basement Renovation

Great service! All work was completed even earlier than we expected. Price is very reasonable. Basement looks splendid. My wife is happy :) Now we are looking forward to seeing guys for our next project.

Thank you so much for great review! We’ll gladly work with you on your next project )) See you soon guys ))

More about Maple Reno

Maple Reno is Toronto's most trusted design and build renovation specialist. Renovations are highly technical and require dedicated specialists to deliver the best outcome for the best price. Maple Reno has a tight knit team of designers, contractors, builders and trades who work together to design and deliver your dream ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Richmond Hill?