Air Force Heating And Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Air Force Heating And Air Conditioning

ahp03 in Calgary
ahp03 in Calgary

New a/c unit

Fantastic client focus, high quality products, clean and efficient install, thorough explanation of warranties and how to care for the unit... You will get all that you want and then some from this company. They are focused on what's best for your home and budget and are extremely diligent in providing the best options for and information about your purchase. Thanks so much!

Customer satisfaction is very important to us at Air Force Heating and we will do anything to get the job done in a well profession manner.!

Thank you for 10 out of 10 review! From all of us at Air Force Heating!

Laura in Calgary
Laura in Calgary

Supply and Install Trane Air Conditioning

10 STAR****Excellent customer service from Don, Ivan, Victor and Chad! Don was extremely helpful and provided a detailed and reasonable quote. He was prompt in answering all my questions whether by phone, email or text. The install completed by Ivan, Victor and Chad was well done. Attention to detail and explained procedures well. They are very experienced, hard working, conscientious and only took a short break. Clean up was well done! Hats off to an excellent team. You just made our day!. I would definitely recommend Air Force Heating to all my friends, co-worked and family.

Thank you for your bussines and a 10 out of 10 review!!!

Trevor in Calgary
Trevor in Calgary

AC Unit Installed: Professional Service & a Great Price!!

Don came in and gave his quote, telling us exactly the size of AC unit we needed for the size of our house including quantity of windows. Once AirForce was chosen to do the work, a time was arranged. The guys showed up on time and completed the work. They were very professional and answered any questions we had.they walked us through the system and how it operates. The quality of the work looks great and we can't wait to cool our house this summer!

If we have any issues, I know that Don and the rest of the AirForce team will get it sorted no problem! I would recommend Don and the AirForce team to do any HVAC work in your home. We are VERY satisfied!!

Thank you From Air Force Heating team!

Central Air Install

Airforce didn't deliver the first estimate for A/C in my bungalow, but they delivered the best estimate. Don was thorough in his estimate and found savings that other HVAC companies did not - eliminating the need for a sub-panel and saving me $700. The installation occurred just two days after the estimate, and the job was done satisfactorily. Can't wait for summer to try it out.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review! We truly appreciate your business!!

BOYAADEE in Calgary
BOYAADEE in Calgary

BEST SERVICE IN TOWN!

We had AC install ahead of cooling season(06APR2018), logistics in my home were tough. For our initial diagnostics for our home, Don whom provided all the answers to our questions prior to purchase and had a wealth of information about all our different options, he was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. For our install, Ivan and Vitali worked tirelessly until the job was done right, they worked in -22 WC weather to install my unit so I am all ready to rock for summer (It can’t come fast enough!). Do yourself justice and call these guys in, they will take good care of you! They even noticed my furnace(which was not even what I called them for) was making some strange noise. As a courtesy they serviced my furnace free of charge! I am amazed and relieved there are still honest goodwilled hardworking companies out there. Airforce heating and air conditioning is at the top of that list. Don’t think twice, call these guys for all your heating/cooling needs.

I hope you enjoy your air conditioner for years to come and thank you for a review. Small little things can sure go a long way.

Ivan

Trane ac unit for the summer

After going through several quotes for Ac units, we felt the best choice was Air Force heating. They offered us a great price on a Trane unit, which most companies were pushing the Goodman brand. The team at Air Force was great to work with, quick responses to all email inquiries, and the installation was pretty quick. The installation team was great and efficient, and took time to give me a run down on the unit. I’m ready for the summer heat now. Thank you for the work guys.

Thank you for choosing Air Force Heating.

From Ivan and the team!!

Kevin from Calgary
Kevin from Calgary

Furnace / Humidifier issues

I had an ongoing issue with my furnace & humidifier. Ivan's dad came out, and then they both came out to ensure the issue was solved. It turned out to be a problem from the humidifier & smart thermostat that shorted out the control board and valve, which resulted in no furnace in colder weather. They worked tirelessly to solve the issue, and explained everything as it was happening. I was concerned that the furnace would need to be replaced, but they ensured that was not necessary. I will definitely call Air Force the next time I need Heating or Cooling services.

Thank you for taking your time to rate our service!

Lisa Hurst from Calgary
Lisa Hurst from Calgary

New Furnace

This summer we had our furnace and air conditioning serviced by Air Force. Vitally found a hole in the side of our house and fixed it, no questions asked. He also explained everything he did on our equipment. We just had our furnace replaced and were beyond impressed with Ivan. They showed up on time, were exceptionally clean and friendly and most importantly, did an excellent job. We would recommend Air Force to anyone and everyone for their heating and cooling needs.

Thank you Lisa for choosing Air Force Heating for your heating and cooling needs!

Ivan

Leeward in Calgary
Leeward in Calgary

furnace install

Awesome service and installation! Contacted a number of larger companies with higher prices, lesser warranties, longer waits, vague quotes (if any) and some mediocre phone reception. Phoned Air Force and got an immediate quote direct from Ivan (installer) with very helpful answers to my questions. Despite a difficult installation obstacle, and 32 year old huge furnace removal, Ivan honored phone quote which was a great deal. 2 men - 4 hours. 1900 squ ft house: 100,000 BTU 94/95% efficiency single stage Trane furnace with 5 year parts/labor /10 year parts warranty + humidifier & thermostat. Very pleased.

Thank you for your kind words Mrs Leeward!

From Ivan

elilliethompson in CALGARY
elilliethompson in CALGARY

2 Trane Furnaces & Honeywell Filters

So happy I chose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning for my new furnaces. In doing my research I learned that Trane furnaces had the best rating for price/reliability/warranty. I had a few companies in for quotes and all except Air Force wanted to replace my hot water tanks as well. Ivan informed me that my tanks did not need replacing and in fact I found they were still under warranty. Not only do I appreciate Ivan's honesty and conscientiousness, it was an added bonus not having a multitude of sales people, and sales receptionists calling me afterward.... which can only be contributing to the overhead costs and inflated pricing of the other companies. There is good reason why Air Force Heating is so highly rated on HomeStars and I include myself with those that highly recommend them now. Thank you Ivan and John for excellent work!

Thank you Mrs Thompson for such amazing review and putting trust in our company with installing your 2 furnaces. We greatly appreciate it!!!

Ivan and the team!

More about Air Force Heating And Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004