HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

elilliethompson in CALGARY

So happy I chose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning for my new furnaces. In doing my research I learned that Trane furnaces had the best rating for price/reliability/warranty. I had a few companies in for quotes and all except Air Force wanted to replace my hot water tanks as well. Ivan informed me that my tanks did not need replacing and in fact I found they were still under warranty. Not only do I appreciate Ivan's honesty and conscientiousness, it was an added bonus not having a multitude of sales people, and sales receptionists calling me afterward.... which can only be contributing to the overhead costs and inflated pricing of the other companies. There is good reason why Air Force Heating is so highly rated on HomeStars and I include myself with those that highly recommend them now. Thank you Ivan and John for excellent work!

Job Price

Thank you Mrs Thompson for such amazing review and putting trust in our company with installing your 2 furnaces. We greatly appreciate it!!!

Ivan and the team!

Kerryb in Calgary

Installed Trane furnace and A/C unit. They completed the job on-time and the work was very professionally done. They came highly recommended from a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend Air Force Heating to anyone. Great people, great price, excellent job!!

Job Price

Thank you for your bussines Kerry!

Ivan and the team!

I had an employee out from Air Force to give me an assessment of the state of my furnace and ensure it was in good condition for the coming winter. I had picked the company based on good reviews on this site. Unfortunately, the experience I received did not align with what other reviewers had described and I was ultimately dissatisfied with the experience. Soon after the visit, I was contacted by the owner, Ivan, who was genuinely distraught about my experience and went out of his way to do everything he could to make up for the previous visit. Ivan’s response to the situation convinced me that he does truly care about his company and its customers.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you for leaving us a review and giving us an opportunity to address the problem. Thank you for your bussines. Don't hesitate to call again.

Allan M in Calgary

I received 3 proposals that I was not happy with. Did a little research and discovered Air Force Heating. I read all the reviews and thought I would give them a call. They took the time to ensure they designed the system that would meet my needs and provided a very competitive bid. I felt very comfortable going with Air Force as the pride of ownership shines through and you just know they will stand behind their work. They arrived on time and were very professional, diligent and responsive. They did a great job. I highly recommend giving Ivan a call. You will be glad you did.

Job Price

Thank you Allan for trusting us with installing 2x Furnaces and an Air conditioner, 2x Honeywell F100 Media filters and 2x Prestige Honeywell thermostats with Wi-Fi and humidity controls.

You where a pleasure doing business with!!!!!!! Thank you from the team and Ivan.

Kim in Calgary
1 review , ON

We contacted Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning a couple weeks ago looking for a quote to have air conditioning installed in our house - which was over 30 degrees during the heat wave. Ivan and Victor came to our house the following evening and gave us a quote the same night. It was very well priced and broken down so we knew everything that was included. They were able to squeeze us in for an appointment five days later. The work was done quickly and with great quality. I would highly recommend and will definitely use them again if the need arises.

Job Price

Thank you for your Kim for giving us your business and for a wonderful review!.

Air Force Heating team.

LeanneJoy in Calgary

As a single woman I'm pretty skeptical of a lot of companies that come to the home. I couldn't be happier with Air Force. I had Ivan out to do a quote for a new furnace and air conditioner last winter and he was not only the best quote but I appreciated his non-nonsense approach to it all. I was so happy with his work that I also purchased two hot water tanks from him as well. I have waited a few months to write the review to make sure everything is working great - which it is!! I am LOVING the ac - if you are thinking about getting one - give him a call. It was much more affordable than I thought. Highly recommend!!

Job Price

Thanks you so much for such wonderful review! It puts a big smile on our face that we made our customer so happy with the work we did!

From Ivan and the team!

Barb in Calgary

After several years of wishing I had Air Conditioning in my home, I finally made the decision to have it installed and am so glad I did. So nice to be in a cool and comfortable home in the summer! I did my homework and since Air Force had been referred to me, I gave them a call. Mark came out and gave me a quote, which was competitive and fair. He was very professional, explained the products well and assisted me in making an informed decision. Ivan and John arrived to do the installation a few days later. They did an awesome job, were very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Best of all, no issues! Once complete, they showed me how it worked and how to maintain it, along with a few furnace tips! I would definitely recommend Air Force to any of my family & friends!

Job Price

Thank you Barb for you review.

Ivan

kstanford69 in Calgary

We had a really old 1 stage furnace not working & the heat was just to much in the house during the summer. Air force heating & air Conditioning did a most excellent job. Always around to answer questions we had. Ivan & John & Ivan's brother were awesome.
Mark was great at explaining what we needed & not to go over what we didn't need. We had a new Furnace, AC, Hot water tank, Humifier, Air Filter all installed. Cleaned up after they had left very professional. My mother being a senior was extremely happy with everything. Still figuring out the controls on the new Honeywell for the AC & furnace. I would totally recommend them to anyone wanting a furnace or AC . If I cold give them more than 10 stars I would I would say 10 plus stars as they are awesome!
Thank you so much Ivan & the rest of the crew.

(Not the best pic of before & after) Before is on the top the after is on the bottom .

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review.

Nawaz in Calgary

Exceptional, outstanding, excellent, prompt, efficient service. It was installed with the least of issue by the two professionals Ivan and John. Anyone who wishes to have an AC installed this instant, rush to contact Ivan and you will be surprised that in no time you are enjoying the comfort in your house with the coolness of the AC installed by their company. God Bless for your assistance in the selection of the unit and making it so easy for us.

Job Price

Thank you for your kinds words and a 10 star review.

Ramesh in Calgary

After 21 years, it was time for replacement of HWT, Furnace and Humidifier for our home. I did my initial research for replacement products and decided to get three quotations for the job. However, after getting a second quote, I chose Air Force for the job as Mark was able to guide and provide me promptly with all the answers to my questions. In fact Air Force also sourced the HWT of my choice which they did not carry. Their pricing was competitive and fair. John, Ivan and his brother completed the job in less than six hours. I am very satisfied and do not hesitate to recommend them. Great team work & service! Appreciate it! Thank you.

Hello Mr Ramesh.

Thank you for such kind words. We thank you for your business!

Ivan

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004