HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

elilliethompson in CALGARY

So happy I chose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning for my new furnaces. In doing my research I learned that Trane furnaces had the best rating for price/reliability/warranty. I had a few companies in for quotes and all except Air Force wanted to replace my hot water tanks as well. Ivan informed me that my tanks did not need replacing and in fact I found they were still under warranty. Not only do I appreciate Ivan's honesty and conscientiousness, it was an added bonus not having a multitude of sales people, and sales receptionists calling me afterward.... which can only be contributing to the overhead costs and inflated pricing of the other companies. There is good reason why Air Force Heating is so highly rated on HomeStars and I include myself with those that highly recommend them now. Thank you Ivan and John for excellent work!

Job Price

Thank you Mrs Thompson for such amazing review and putting trust in our company with installing your 2 furnaces. We greatly appreciate it!!!

Ivan and the team!

Kerryb in Calgary

Installed Trane furnace and A/C unit. They completed the job on-time and the work was very professionally done. They came highly recommended from a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend Air Force Heating to anyone. Great people, great price, excellent job!!

Job Price

Thank you for your bussines Kerry!

Ivan and the team!

I had an employee out from Air Force to give me an assessment of the state of my furnace and ensure it was in good condition for the coming winter. I had picked the company based on good reviews on this site. Unfortunately, the experience I received did not align with what other reviewers had described and I was ultimately dissatisfied with the experience. Soon after the visit, I was contacted by the owner, Ivan, who was genuinely distraught about my experience and went out of his way to do everything he could to make up for the previous visit. Ivan’s response to the situation convinced me that he does truly care about his company and its customers.

Review has 1 previous version