HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Andrew Kanyar from Calgary

Just had a great experience with Ivan and Airforce heating. In our new home that is LEED certified and very minimal space for an AC unit we were not sure what our options for AC would be. After speaking to the builder and another AC company Ivan came in and gave us great options for a thin profile AC unit that works perfect with out taking up half our back yard space as was suggested by the other company. Also made sure the LEED status for the house was maintained in the install. Oh and he did it for a better price than either of the other places we spoke to. All in all a great experience and would gladly refer to anyone to use them. In fact I had him leave me some cards as my neighbors we just as excited to see his AC set up!!

Thanks Ivan could not be more satisfied!
Andy Kanyar

Job Price

We where glad to come up with a solution for you. A side discharge condenser worked out great in the space!

Ivan

joel bray in Calgary

I was impressed with Ivan's knowledge and passion for his products. Install was completed quickly and professionally and our house was left clean. I Will continue to recommend! Looking forward to having a/c this summer.

Job Price

At Air Force Heating not only we do a nice clean professional installs... we also make sure the house is left the way it was.

Thank you kindly. Ivan

Ray Schultz from Calgary

Ivan was very knowledgeable and laid out the facts so I could make an informed decision. No pushy sales pitches. Work was done professional and kept the house clean. Very happy with the result.

Job Price

Thank you for the kinds words. I am glad you where satisfied with experience!

Ivan

Margaret B from Calgary

Old beast of a 40-yr furnace finally gave it up but Ivan made the transition to a new, high-efficiency furnace as painless as possible: he listened to my needs and suggested a good product and install. I felt comfortable that Ivan was confident with the particular venting I wanted and was right - very competent work all around by both Ivan and Victor; inspection passed with no problems at all. Air Force Heating's quote was sweetened by including free accessories as well as going above and beyond addressing an original issue that was not up to code; I am pleased with the quality of goods and professional service received. I was in a bit of a bind and Air Force was able to accomodate my timing, did great work, Ivan and Victor were pleasant to deal with and clean-up was thorough. Happy to recommend Air Force Heating, Margaret

Our pleasure Margaret thank you we were amazed your furnace was 40 years old,

Lance from Calgary

Ivan and his crew were VERY courteous, professional and punctual; they were able to put a package together for me that was in my budget and worked best for my homes situation without the feeling of being pushy or upsold. Their quoted price was what I paid and it was less expensive than other quotes - I would definitely use them again!

nancy dougherty from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I called Air Force, found them on the web. Ivan came in and gave me a very good quote on a new furnace and also included a humidifier in the price.
He is a professional and is very thorough, he made sure everything was working properly before he left.
I would highly recommend him for any HVAC work that needs to be done.
Kind regards
Nancy

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Nancy! We are very glad you are happy with the service :)

John  from Calgary

Our furnace was a 37 yr old tank it was costing us an arm and leg to heat our home. Ivan came to our house and I was very impressed with his professionalism and honesty from the start. I was so impressed we didn't shop around with any other company. He didn't try to sell the most expensive system out there. They did an amazing job and I can't believe the heat! The showed up on time and were very professional. They went the extra mile on everything. Will most likely go with a tank less water heater from them as well. I will be recommending them to others who are in need of a new furnace and plan to use them for all my furnace needs. Thanks again Air Force Heating!!!

Job Price

Your everything a HVAC company could want in a nice customer thank you for hiring us!

Mike from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

It was nothing but pleasure to work with these guys,all my answers were answered within reasonably short time,there was no hidden fees are any hidden costs and best of all their prices made it a reality I had the quotes from different companies with their prices there was no way I could afford this furnace installation,so Thank you guys for bringing my dream in to reality!

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004