HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

jb_nicho in Calgary

Ivan and his brother did an awesome job on the recent installation of a furnace and air conditioning unit.He truly cares about his work quality and it shows. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Glad to be of service.

ddeschamps

Ivan and his team had some very difficult/tight spaces to work in with our house being and older and very odd design. The task was to install new hot water, new furnace, and A/C. The quotes I received were very accurate and much cheaper than competitor quotes for the same products. They were able to get the job done on time, under budget, met building codes, and performed the job safely. To this day I recommend Ivan and his team to family and friends with confidence that they will be as satisfied as we were.

Keep up the good work guys.

Thank you! We appriciate your business.

Terri from Calgary

Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning did a fantastic job at my home.
Ivan was punctual, honest and completed the very big job efficint and professionally.
His prices were very reasonable and quality of work was excellent.
I would highly recommend Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning.

Thank you for you bussines Terri.

Karen from Calgary

Old air conditioner died on hotter day of the year. Air force came the next morning and assessed the 17 yr old unit. I needed a new one and the price and installation date were reasonable. They were on time, clean, efficient, went through all the info with me. Very happy with the installation and enjoying my cool house.

Thank you Karen. I was happy to help you out with getting your house cool.

Chris from Calgary
1 review Dillingham, AK

Air Force and Ivan were great. They were very informative and did quality work. They showed up on time and as promised for quote and instalation. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you. Our company prides our selves on doing quality work at affordable prices.

Headley from Calgary

Excellent experience, I'm a busy landlord and Ivan made it simple, no problem. Will recommend to friends. Fair price, quick response time. Easy to communicate with Ivan by text when I was busy at work.

Thank you for a 10 star review.

Andrew Kanyar from Calgary

Just had a great experience with Ivan and Airforce heating. In our new home that is LEED certified and very minimal space for an AC unit we were not sure what our options for AC would be. After speaking to the builder and another AC company Ivan came in and gave us great options for a thin profile AC unit that works perfect with out taking up half our back yard space as was suggested by the other company. Also made sure the LEED status for the house was maintained in the install. Oh and he did it for a better price than either of the other places we spoke to. All in all a great experience and would gladly refer to anyone to use them. In fact I had him leave me some cards as my neighbors we just as excited to see his AC set up!!

Thanks Ivan could not be more satisfied!
Andy Kanyar

We where glad to come up with a solution for you. A side discharge condenser worked out great in the space!

joel bray in Calgary

I was impressed with Ivan's knowledge and passion for his products. Install was completed quickly and professionally and our house was left clean. I Will continue to recommend! Looking forward to having a/c this summer.

At Air Force Heating not only we do a nice clean professional installs... we also make sure the house is left the way it was.

Thank you kindly. Ivan

Ray Schultz from Calgary

Ivan was very knowledgeable and laid out the facts so I could make an informed decision. No pushy sales pitches. Work was done professional and kept the house clean. Very happy with the result.

Thank you for the kinds words. I am glad you where satisfied with experience!

Margaret B from Calgary

Old beast of a 40-yr furnace finally gave it up but Ivan made the transition to a new, high-efficiency furnace as painless as possible: he listened to my needs and suggested a good product and install. I felt comfortable that Ivan was confident with the particular venting I wanted and was right - very competent work all around by both Ivan and Victor; inspection passed with no problems at all. Air Force Heating's quote was sweetened by including free accessories as well as going above and beyond addressing an original issue that was not up to code; I am pleased with the quality of goods and professional service received. I was in a bit of a bind and Air Force was able to accomodate my timing, did great work, Ivan and Victor were pleasant to deal with and clean-up was thorough. Happy to recommend Air Force Heating, Margaret

Our pleasure Margaret thank you we were amazed your furnace was 40 years old,

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004