HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

David Field in Airdrie

Came home to find furnance not working and house freezing. Tried for service from some larger companies but they could not help for a couple of days. Googled and found Air Force. Called and was advised that Dimitri from Heatmaster would be at my house in 90 minutes. Dimitri arrived in about an hour and furnace was repaired with great service from Dimitri. I am very appreciative for the great service.

Bob Sears in Airdrie

We have had some really cool weather in Calgary over the last few weeks, as a professional in Calgary I'm very busy and have little time to deal with something like my furnace going out. So when I spoke to I am on the phone and he could told me he could come in the same day I was really happy, purchased a new train furnace from him, and took advantage of his financing plan, so I'm only paying $39 a month. He was a really funny guy, had a great sense of humour and I really trusted that he knew he was doing as he spoke in detail about whatever furnace I should have. You can really tell you been in the furnace game a long time.

Job Price

Thank you Robert I know how hard you worked to put your review up I can't tell you how much I appreciate it

Duane in Calgary in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

We had 2 old furnaces and 2 hot water heaters in our home. One of the furnaces had stopped. Ivan came by the same day and went through everything and provided many options and reasons for the options. Ivan returned Monday and replaced both furnaces and both hot water heaters in the same day under the time they estimated. The install is very clean and neat. Ivan stopped by the next day to install a SMART thermostat I had purchased separately at no charge. Excellent, professional work and highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Duane!! We are thankful for you trusting us with a big project like yours.

Liz Christensen in Calgary

My furnace broke down last week and Ivan from Airforceheating had to come over, identified the issue and I decided since my furnace was 15 years old, to buy a new one, on financing. I was completely impressed with the enthusiasm and knowledge that he showed doing his job which is something you don't see that very much anymore. He really explained the issue and recommended several things that I can do to prevent a more expensive failure in the future. He also gave me a year of free filters, which I was really amazed at. And the best part about it I'm only paying $39 a month. I can afford that!

I have recommended his services to all my friends and will give him a call for all my HVAC needs.

Job Price

Thank you Liz.We are glad you are happy with your new furnace and looking forward to doing more bussines with you.

Alina

I made an emergency call in regards of hot water tank which has broken down unexpectedly. Contacted Ivan at Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning, (I've previously used this company for furnaces replacement), they have responded promptly and replaced the hot water tank on the same day. Outstanding services, exceeded our expectations. Totally recommend them.

Job Price

Our pleasure Alina, if you ever need anything again don't hesitate to call us 403-463-7700

Brian in Calgary

I met Ivan at the home show and when onsite providing a quote I appreciated both his and his father's perspective on alternatives and benefits for furnaces, AC, air filtration and air purification. I received quotes and advice from other companies, but Ivan had the most competitive price and seemed the most open and honest about warranty, quality and long term maintenance. The install was very professional and drop cloths were used to contain mess and protect flooring. I look forward to further business with Ivan and highly recommend his company.

Job Price

Thank you Brian. We really appreciate your business and your kind comments!!

Mukesh in Calgary

Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning installed air conditioning unit in our new home. Ivan was very informative and answered all the questions in fullest detail. He suggested the best, top of the line machine suited for my home. From the initial consultation till the installation, Ivan and his team were very professional, efficient and pleasant do deal with. Hardwood floor and carpet were well protected in a professional manner and entire work was done neatly and cleaned thoroughly upon completion. Ivan explained everything I need to know about the unit and how to take care of it for summer and winter. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to install Air Conditioning.

Job Price

It was great working for you Mukesh, if you ever need anything else in the future let us know.

Bart

Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning installed both a new high efficiency furnace and air conditioning unit in our home. From the initial consultation through to the installation Ivan and his team were very professional and pleasant do deal with. The furnace and AC unit are top of the line and Air Force's pricing was lower then other companies we had received quotes from. When they arrived at our home on installation day they ensured our hardwood floors were protected as they moved the old furnace out and the new one in. Their work was done professionally and efficiently, they completed the entire job in one day. At the end of the job they left the area very clean and tidy. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their furnace or if you are wanting to stay cool in the summer. Great job Guys!!

Job Price

You're a great guy Bart it was our pleasure doing it for you, have a great day.

EmyC in Calgary

Ivan and Victor were very prompt replying to telephone calls and very helpful. Provided a through quote with lots of information and answered any questions we had. Installation was quick and they cleaned up well afterwards. Thanks Guys!

Job Price

No problem Emy glad to help.

proholdings

Ivan was excellent to work with and helped me make the correct choice of equipment.

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004