HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

1 review Edmonton, AB

I called this company to do an inspection for a purchase of a home, time was important, company was able to come out next day and complete a thorough inspection

Job Price

Was happy to check out that ac for you.

Thanks

Peter F in Calgary

I was casually looking for a garage furnace upgrade. When I talked with Ivan, he cut to the chase and offered me a simple complete solution that was cost friendly and really fit my scenario quite well. The installation went very smooth, clean, and they were done in no time. Ivan was very accommodating to my needs, he was very fair to me when I needed to add a new plenum and I felt really satisfied afterwards with my decision. It was refreshing to do business with airforce heating & I would gladly & trustingly use them again for all my HVAC needs.

Job Price