HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

John in Calgary

My existing high efficiency furnace was experiencing flame rollout fairly frequently. I was looking to swap it out for the same brand. I contacted Ivan who promptly returned the inquiry. Set up a time to visit and firm up the price. Furnace was installed this morning in 90 minutes. Looks great. Quieter than before. Upgraded to 96% from 92% for less than a competitor's quote.

I will definitely call Ivan again.

Job Price

Thanks John. I was glad to help you out at your rental property. With having a cracked heat exchanger on a fairly new high efficiency furnace.

Michelle\Todd in

Ivan came in with a few honest options and gave us a fair quote. They helped us get a replacement furnace. We are very pleased with their team work and customer service, thank you guys!

Job Price

Thank you Todd and Michelle. We where glad to help with your Furnace situation.

Thanks

Sean C.

Really amazing customer service, a friend of mine recommended Airforce and when I spoke to Ivan of the phone, he was very polite and knowledgeable. We purchased a brand-new Trane AC unit last summer and our new Trane Central A/C is extremely quiet and reliable. We had some very warm days in 2016 as well as a lot of rain. I am now ready for the 2017 Summer and looking forward to being in my home, cool and comfortable. The installation went very well and after seeing all his Google and Homestars reviews, I am extremely happy with my choice.
They knew what they were doing, were thorough, uniformed, tested the installation, and cleaned up afterwards. Our electric bills are unbelievably low, we were surprised. The pricing was most fair and the warranty excellent.

Job Price

Glad to be of help Sean. Thank you for a nice review.

Barb N.

So our furnace stopped working last week and we couldn't figure out why, we had two other furnace companies come in and try to diagnose the problem. They tried to charge us money for the service call even though they couldn't fix anything. Thank goodness it was on one of the warmer days. We didn't know what to do until a friend of ours recommended Ivan from Airforceheating. He came in and finally diagnosed the problem, it was one of the computer boards and a small transformer in conjunction, that had stopped working. He got the part in right away and fixed our furnace, thank goodness as we were running space heaters in the house. If you want what we consider the smartest furnace person in Calgary to come fix your furnace, call Ivan!

Job Price

No problem Barb, it did take a lot of work to figure out that it was that computer board and that small transformer working in conjunction but I'm glad you got the work done for you and I look forward to helping you in the future!

M. H.

Moved to Calgary from Red Deer, the home we bought, even though we got a good deal it, the furnace and water heater are pretty crappy. When on the Internet and found Airforceheating. Called Ivan, he came in the next day for a quote, everything looked good. Bought them, he gave us a deal as we are buying both of the same time. Installed in the next day, very happy with the work he did and the fact he cleaned up really well afterwards. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a furnace or water heater company in Calgary.

Thank You Mark , I hope you enjoy the new Furnace and Water Heater

David H.

I called Air Force Heating, found them on Google. I call them up and I've been answered the phone, booked a quote for the next day. Ivan came in and was very knowledgeable and then gave me a great quote on a new furnace and water heater, after I told him what kind of price range I was looking for. You can really tell he's been in the business a long time, he explained everything to me and made sure everything was working properly before he left. I would highly recommend him for any furnace or water heater that needs to be done. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you very much David, it was great working for you, enjoy your new furnace and hot water tank.

David Field in Airdrie

Came home to find furnance not working and house freezing. Tried for service from some larger companies but they could not help for a couple of days. Googled and found Air Force. Called and was advised that Dimitri from Heatmaster would be at my house in 90 minutes. Dimitri arrived in about an hour and furnace was repaired with great service from Dimitri. I am very appreciative for the great service.

Bob Sears in Airdrie

We have had some really cool weather in Calgary over the last few weeks, as a professional in Calgary I'm very busy and have little time to deal with something like my furnace going out. So when I spoke to I am on the phone and he could told me he could come in the same day I was really happy, purchased a new train furnace from him, and took advantage of his financing plan, so I'm only paying $39 a month. He was a really funny guy, had a great sense of humour and I really trusted that he knew he was doing as he spoke in detail about whatever furnace I should have. You can really tell you been in the furnace game a long time.

Job Price

Thank you Robert I know how hard you worked to put your review up I can't tell you how much I appreciate it

Duane in Calgary in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

We had 2 old furnaces and 2 hot water heaters in our home. One of the furnaces had stopped. Ivan came by the same day and went through everything and provided many options and reasons for the options. Ivan returned Monday and replaced both furnaces and both hot water heaters in the same day under the time they estimated. The install is very clean and neat. Ivan stopped by the next day to install a SMART thermostat I had purchased separately at no charge. Excellent, professional work and highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Duane!! We are thankful for you trusting us with a big project like yours.

Liz Christensen in Calgary

My furnace broke down last week and Ivan from Airforceheating had to come over, identified the issue and I decided since my furnace was 15 years old, to buy a new one, on financing. I was completely impressed with the enthusiasm and knowledge that he showed doing his job which is something you don't see that very much anymore. He really explained the issue and recommended several things that I can do to prevent a more expensive failure in the future. He also gave me a year of free filters, which I was really amazed at. And the best part about it I'm only paying $39 a month. I can afford that!

I have recommended his services to all my friends and will give him a call for all my HVAC needs.

Job Price

Thank you Liz.We are glad you are happy with your new furnace and looking forward to doing more bussines with you.

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004