HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

J

I highly recommend using Air Force for any of your heating or air conditioning needs! I found Air Force on Home Stars when looking for a new AC install. I obtained multiple quotes for the job and based on professionalism, price and the best solution to an issue with location I went with Ivan and Air Force and am so happy I did. Prompt reply to my initial inquiry, quick turn around for quote, fair price and today they completed the job. On time, excellent work and a pleasure to deal with. I won't hesitate to use them for any of my hvac needs in the future.

Hello Jodi. With a super difficult set up as yours I am glad you choose us for the job. With over 17 years of Hvac experience no job is to big. Thank you for choosing Air Force Heating.!!!

YYCBOB in Calgary

After a great experience with a new central air conditioning installation last week by them, I had Air Force replace my 17 year old furnace with a new 2 stage high efficiency unit. I could not be happier. The furnace is so much quieter and the house is more comfortable.
and his co-worker arrived on time, worked quickly, left no mess and their workmanship is without fault. I highly recommend Air Force.

Thank you BOB for choosing us for your AC and Furnace installation.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I called this company to do an inspection for a purchase of a home, time was important, company was able to come out next day and complete a thorough inspection

Was happy to check out that ac for you.

Thanks

Peter F in Calgary

I was casually looking for a garage furnace upgrade. When I talked with Ivan, he cut to the chase and offered me a simple complete solution that was cost friendly and really fit my scenario quite well. The installation went very smooth, clean, and they were done in no time. Ivan was very accommodating to my needs, he was very fair to me when I needed to add a new plenum and I felt really satisfied afterwards with my decision. It was refreshing to do business with airforce heating & I would gladly & trustingly use them again for all my HVAC needs.

Dear Peter. I was happy to come up with the best possible solution for your house. We also managed to save you some money with install.!!

Thanks!

Cristina Cortoni in Calgary

Very professional installers who knew their stuff extremely well. We replaced our 2 furnaces and 2 hot water tanks. They were very efficient and helpful and our furnace room was left cleaner than when started!!! 100% satisfaction

Thank you Cristina for letting us take on such a big job.

Vince

Need a furnace replaced? Need honest, capable people to do the job? Need a fair price? Call Air Force and talk to Ivan. Without question the best service, best price, best product offerings going. Words in this review and recommendation don't quite say it well enough. Seriously. I'm glad there are still solid reliable people like this in Calgary. It provides total piece of mind for quality products installed perfectly! Thank you Ivan and Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning!

Thank you Vince. We are very happy that you are pleased with our product and service. From meeting you and the Home & Garden Show to installing a Furnace at your place! It was a pleasure!!

John in Calgary

My existing high efficiency furnace was experiencing flame rollout fairly frequently. I was looking to swap it out for the same brand. I contacted Ivan who promptly returned the inquiry. Set up a time to visit and firm up the price. Furnace was installed this morning in 90 minutes. Looks great. Quieter than before. Upgraded to 96% from 92% for less than a competitor's quote.

I will definitely call Ivan again.

Thanks John. I was glad to help you out at your rental property. With having a cracked heat exchanger on a fairly new high efficiency furnace.

Michelle\Todd in

Ivan came in with a few honest options and gave us a fair quote. They helped us get a replacement furnace. We are very pleased with their team work and customer service, thank you guys!

Thank you Todd and Michelle. We where glad to help with your Furnace situation.

Thanks

Sean C.

Really amazing customer service, a friend of mine recommended Airforce and when I spoke to Ivan of the phone, he was very polite and knowledgeable. We purchased a brand-new Trane AC unit last summer and our new Trane Central A/C is extremely quiet and reliable. We had some very warm days in 2016 as well as a lot of rain. I am now ready for the 2017 Summer and looking forward to being in my home, cool and comfortable. The installation went very well and after seeing all his Google and Homestars reviews, I am extremely happy with my choice.
They knew what they were doing, were thorough, uniformed, tested the installation, and cleaned up afterwards. Our electric bills are unbelievably low, we were surprised. The pricing was most fair and the warranty excellent.

Glad to be of help Sean. Thank you for a nice review.

Barb N.

So our furnace stopped working last week and we couldn't figure out why, we had two other furnace companies come in and try to diagnose the problem. They tried to charge us money for the service call even though they couldn't fix anything. Thank goodness it was on one of the warmer days. We didn't know what to do until a friend of ours recommended Ivan from Airforceheating. He came in and finally diagnosed the problem, it was one of the computer boards and a small transformer in conjunction, that had stopped working. He got the part in right away and fixed our furnace, thank goodness as we were running space heaters in the house. If you want what we consider the smartest furnace person in Calgary to come fix your furnace, call Ivan!

No problem Barb, it did take a lot of work to figure out that it was that computer board and that small transformer working in conjunction but I'm glad you got the work done for you and I look forward to helping you in the future!

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004