HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

The guys were very friendly and professional. They did a great job installing the Trane air conditioning unit. They answered all of my questions and were very thorough in explaining how it works and tips on getting the most out of my air conditioning unit. They were also very courteous and put down mats to prevent our floor and carpets from getting dirty. Above all else, the air conditioning is working great.

Job Price

Thank you!!! We greatly appreciate your business!

Barbara from Calgary

Ivan and John were both knowledgable and friendly. The installation was done neatly and efficiently. There was no mess after the installation of both the central air conditioner system and also the new humidifier, which Ivan pointed out was not working. After installation of the central air conditioning system, Ivan took time to go over how to work the system. I would suggest anyone to use this company. I was very satisfied. Excellent Service.

Job Price

Tank you Barbara for kind words. We where very happy to assist you with our services.

Happy, Warm Homeowners in Calgary

Ivan from Airforce Heating and his team did a great job installing TWO new furnaces into our home. We recently bought our house and it was in dire need of new furnaces. Ivan was able to book us in soon and with a very reasonable quote. We had been quoted by another company and Ivan's price was much better and he works with the top-of-the-line furnaces.
They were very professional, explained everything and cleaned up after themselves.
We are very happy with their work and our furnaces. We highly recommend Airforce Heating!

Job Price

With economic down turn we not only try and provide great service in town but also great prices. Thank you for review. I hope you enjoy your new furnaces.

Scotty in Calgary

Air Force did a fantastic job of installing air conditioning in my home in Chestermere. They arrived on time, were polite, fast and left no mess or debris when they were finished. Once completed, they took the time to show me what they did and gave me helpful tips on how to ensure the system runs efficiently. Highly recommended, great work guys.

Job Price

Thank you Scott for choosing Air Force Heating.

J

I highly recommend using Air Force for any of your heating or air conditioning needs! I found Air Force on Home Stars when looking for a new AC install. I obtained multiple quotes for the job and based on professionalism, price and the best solution to an issue with location I went with Ivan and Air Force and am so happy I did. Prompt reply to my initial inquiry, quick turn around for quote, fair price and today they completed the job. On time, excellent work and a pleasure to deal with. I won't hesitate to use them for any of my hvac needs in the future.

Job Price

Hello Jodi. With a super difficult set up as yours I am glad you choose us for the job. With over 17 years of Hvac experience no job is to big. Thank you for choosing Air Force Heating.!!!

YYCBOB in Calgary

After a great experience with a new central air conditioning installation last week by them, I had Air Force replace my 17 year old furnace with a new 2 stage high efficiency unit. I could not be happier. The furnace is so much quieter and the house is more comfortable.
and his co-worker arrived on time, worked quickly, left no mess and their workmanship is without fault. I highly recommend Air Force.

Job Price

Thank you BOB for choosing us for your AC and Furnace installation.

1 review Edmonton, AB

I called this company to do an inspection for a purchase of a home, time was important, company was able to come out next day and complete a thorough inspection

Job Price

Was happy to check out that ac for you.

Thanks

Peter F in Calgary

I was casually looking for a garage furnace upgrade. When I talked with Ivan, he cut to the chase and offered me a simple complete solution that was cost friendly and really fit my scenario quite well. The installation went very smooth, clean, and they were done in no time. Ivan was very accommodating to my needs, he was very fair to me when I needed to add a new plenum and I felt really satisfied afterwards with my decision. It was refreshing to do business with airforce heating & I would gladly & trustingly use them again for all my HVAC needs.

Job Price

Dear Peter. I was happy to come up with the best possible solution for your house. We also managed to save you some money with install.!!

Thanks!

Cristina Cortoni in Calgary

Very professional installers who knew their stuff extremely well. We replaced our 2 furnaces and 2 hot water tanks. They were very efficient and helpful and our furnace room was left cleaner than when started!!! 100% satisfaction

Job Price

Thank you Cristina for letting us take on such a big job.

Vince

Need a furnace replaced? Need honest, capable people to do the job? Need a fair price? Call Air Force and talk to Ivan. Without question the best service, best price, best product offerings going. Words in this review and recommendation don't quite say it well enough. Seriously. I'm glad there are still solid reliable people like this in Calgary. It provides total piece of mind for quality products installed perfectly! Thank you Ivan and Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning!

Job Price

Thank you Vince. We are very happy that you are pleased with our product and service. From meeting you and the Home & Garden Show to installing a Furnace at your place! It was a pleasure!!

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004