Air Force Heating And Air Conditioning

(403) 463-7700
#3011 33A Ave SE
AB
T2J2B4

We had AC install ahead of cooling season(06APR2018), logistics in my home were tough. For our initial diagnostics for our home, Don whom provided all the answers to our questions prior to purchase and had a wealth of information about all our different options, he was just an absolute pleasure to deal with. For our install, Ivan and Vitali worked tirelessly until the job was done right, they worked in -22 WC weather to install my unit so I am all ready to rock for summer (It can’t come fast enough!). Do yourself justice and call these guys in, they will take good care of you! They even noticed my furnace(which was not even what I called them for) was making some strange noise. As a courtesy they serviced my furnace free of charge! I am amazed and relieved there are still honest goodwilled hardworking companies out there. Airforce heating and air conditioning is at the top of that list. Don’t think twice, call these guys for all your heating/cooling needs.

I hope you enjoy your air conditioner for years to come and thank you for a review. Small little things can sure go a long way.

Ivan