Stone Theory Landscaping

Review for Stone Theory Landscaping

Jeff  in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Backyard Patio Hardscaping

Ken's attention to detail is phenomenal.

Stone Theory arrived as scheduled every day, and performed the estimated work while accommodating my requested changes. As it rained later in the project, I can truly see that the slope was just perfect, which is a challenge given that the patio is between the house and garage.

I requested a rain barrel, with eye-pleasing overflow when full. Ken's approach was to lay enough river stone to give me the flexibility to reconfigure the flow of water as I see fit in the future. The armor stone is the perfect height and size for working or sitting.

I requested a completely random pattern in the stone and to my delight, I can't see any repeating pattern whatsoever! No clue how he did it while keeping the sizes balanced!

I look forward to calling upon Ken and the Stone Theory crew to renovate my front yard and entry way.

More about Stone Theory Landscaping

Landscape Construction. Garden design.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?