Nova Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for Nova Roofing & Exteriors

hideshb in Calgary
hideshb in Calgary

Soffit and Roof Repair

Stef and his team were very professional and did an excellent job on my roof and soffit. Stef was knowledgeable and and had different options and helped me decide what would be the most effective approach while considering my budget. I have and will continue to recommend Nova's services.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Honest, Reasonable, Reliable

Above and Beyond…. Stefan and his crew at NOVA Roofing have always been amazing. When replacing my hail damaged siding they discovered rust on the nails. They did NOT ignore this issue…With my approval they removed some of the insulation board to find black mold on the envelope of our house. Stefan supported me in finding a restoration company and would check in ever few weeks till the work was done. They then came back to finish the siding. How many contractors do you know that would have your back like that??? They will always be my first choice.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Soffit, fascia and eavestrough

We hired Stefan and crew to fix attic ventilation and install soffit, fascia and eavestrough and were extremely please with their work. Fair pricing, excellent communication and top quality work set Nova Roofing apart from all others. Very happy with the work done. Highly recommend.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

New Roof Replacement

We hired Stefan and the team to replace the roof on our rental property and we were so impressed and happy with the whole process. The estimate came quickly and the promised date for install was delivered right on time. The most impressive part however was that the site was so clean after they were done and we only knew they were there because we saw a new roof. Thanks!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Leaky Chimney Fix

Stefan did an outstanding job fixing the leak in our chimney. He was also very accommodating by being able to quickly arrange a time to get it done right away before the next rainstorm. Not only did he do a great job on the primary task, he also helped fix up other aspects of our roof such as sealing other holes and cleaning out the eavestroughs, which saved us money by not needing to hire for an additional service. Rainstorm was the next day, and everything was dry again and the eavestroughs were flowing properly again.

Josh Crittenden in Calgary
Josh Crittenden in Calgary

Residential reroof by Nova

Stefan was a pleasure to deal with. Great work, very fair pricing, honest and reliable. Job was done on time and on budget. All around great company to deal with. Will definitely recommend Nova to others.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof repair

An excellent company with a very professional approach to their work. I had a minor leak in my garage roof close to the gable of the house. Nova appeared on scene about half an hour after I called, and within the hour had completed a temporary fix of the problem. Within a week, when the weather had dried up they re-appeared, and fixed the problem, plus also did a complete inspection of my entire roof, soffits and downspouts, and repaired several other minor issues that could have created other problems later. In all it was very thorough work, done for a very reasonable price, with a high level of professionalism.

Drew in Calgary
Drew in Calgary
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Roof Replacement

Stefan and his team did a fantastic job on our roof! Appreciate the great work the guys did, the clean up of the yard after, and the great communication throughout!
Would definitely recommend!

Ted in Calgary
Ted in Calgary

House and garage roof and metal

I cannot express how ecstatic we are with the job that Nova Roofing did for us, they replaced the roof, soffit and facia on our house and garage during our Covid 19 self isolation. It is rare to find a company that does what it says it will do, it is also rare to find a knowlegable and quality conscious tradesman, it is not often that you find a company that cares, it is truly exceptional to find all of these in one company. Stephan and his team at Nova Roofing is such a company, not only was the workmanship top notch, Stephan even took care of both of my neighbors in the process, they raved about him and they didn't even know him. Thanks again Stephan, I wish continued success for you and your team.

Thanks Ted! It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Nova Roofing & Exteriors

Nova Roofing And Exteriors is a Calgary roofing specialist with over 15 years experience. All employees are experienced, professional roofers with a friendly, helpful attitude. Every job comes with one of the best warranties in the business - 10 yrs workmanship, 30 yrs parts. Call 403-457-0032 - Roof, Gutters, Vents, Ventilation