A & A Heating & Air Condition Inc

22 Steinway Blvd Toronto ON M9W 6T7
Rosa S
Rosa S

Heating

Absolutely true professionals. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY... My furnace was on it's last leg and needed to be replaced. The previous company who installed my original furnace did a very poor "hack job". I called several companies all promising to give quotes and promised to come by but no show or quotes. Not only did Gary give a reasonable quote but also did a few repairs at no additional costs. His amazing team (friendly, professional, extremely knowledgeable) replaced the furnace and more. They did additional work to add/repair pipes, cement work and added vents around again at no additional cost. What can I say, I'm truly grateful there are honest, hard working family oriented companies out there that are looking out for their customers.

Thank you for your great review. We have a policy when a home owner hire us, we will look over at everything in your home regarding to Hvac and correct/fix it, we do not looking for extra money to do the corrections, Because when we leave your home , we are proud to say we at A&A Heating complete your HvAC system.
Thank you from Gary and rest of team Greg,Jeremy and Adrian