Student Works Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
15 Willow Gardens Crescent Ottawa ON K2S1R1

Reviews for Student Works Painting

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Old home refresh & New home "make it mine".

I hired Conrad Smith to assess my home that I was going to sell and tell me what he thought needed to be painted before selling. His suggestions and quotation were reasonable and he was very professional. I hired him and he did an excellent job. So...I hired him to paint my new home. I have to say his schedule flexibility helped my stress levels go down as the other contractors kept switching around their schedules! He once again did an excellent job! I will not hesitate to hire Conrad again, and I will certainly be recommending him! Thank you Conrad!

Hi, thank you so much for letting us know that Conrad and his crew are doing a great job! We appreciate your trust and the fact that you support our entrepreneurs. - Student Works

Painting project

Nick is a skilled painter. His client service is exceptional, aiming for 100% client satisfaction. He was reliable and dependable while working on the project. He is also a skilled painter. His experience is noticeable in his work. I would highly recommend Nick for a painting project.

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review. We appreciate the feedback - Student Works

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa

Interior painting - living space

Sarah Jane Mete and her team did a fantastic job! We had them paint our living room, dining room, kitchen and staircase/landing walls and trim. It looks fantastic. The whole crew was very professional, efficient and a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend.

Hi Allie, thank you very much for leaving us a review and for supporting our hard working students. Much appreciated! - Student Works

Lynn in Goulbourn
Lynn in Goulbourn

fence staining

Harry and his crew from Ottawa did a great job staining our fence.
They were on time, very courteous, neat, and took care with
the job. We would definitely hire a crew from Student Works
again. Thank you, Harry.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Harry's team is doing an amazing job this season. They are really focused and working hard. Student Works

Dwight in Ottawa
Dwight in Ottawa

BACKYARD FENCE STAINING

The crew chief (Alessandra Amato) and crew were extremely polite, courteous, informative and professional. They did a very good job and cleaned up after the project was completed. Very satisfied and impressed.

Dwight Stephens/Anne Harris
Stittsville, Ontario

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Alessandra's team is doing an amazing job this season. They are really focused and working hard. Student Works

Kitchen and Living Room

Extremely satisfied with regional manager, Jennifer - conscientious, professional, good people skills.

Extremely disappointed with the Main Office. Tried a number of times to contact them, had to leave messages with receptionist and online. Just wanted a copy of last year's invoice. Never got a call back.

We are very pleased that you are happy with your job this summer. I am not aware of this problem and am very concerned that we dropped the ball at our Head Office. We are so sorry. We cannot track invoices or agreements of past operators as they have that information and do not give it to us. We could find the amount you paid if that helps. Please call and ask for Nathalie if this would assist at 800 465 2029.
Our apologies Student Works

Private User reviews Saint Andrews West, ON

Painting The Loft, Windows and Trim

Very large job, and I supplied the paint. Took them 10 hours of careful hard work. They were careful and did what I asked, met my expectations as outlined. Pleasant, enthusiastic and neat and clean work. Very careful on the carpeted stairs - perhaps too careful, some small unpainted spots -trade off is no paint on carpet vs paint right down - no win for them. Just so you know. My paint had bits in it, unfortunately my fault. Recommend using fresh brand new paint. Will use again next summer- have a bedroom/bathroom to be done.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. The Ottawa team is doing an amazing job this season. They are really focused and working hard. Student Works

sue lefebvre in Ottawa
sue lefebvre in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Work Ethic; Client Service and Attention to Detail

Mikhail Peabody managed an amazing crew of students who very professionally painted the entire inside of my home. I have very rarely been this impressed with a contractor and crew. Mikhail was a consummate professional from the moment we met him at the home show to the very end of the contract. This group of young people were reliable, neat and extremely client service oriented. I recommend Mikhail and his crew highly. Mikhail would be an asset to any endeavor.

Thank you so much for your kind response and review
We will share this positive feedback with Mikhail and his team

Helene in Ottawa
Helene in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Painting

After moving out furniture the walls were badly damaged. Student works painting came and fixed them very well. Like new. I am very satisfied with their work and professionalism. They were courteous and left no trace of their passage. Congrats!

Thank you so much for your kind review!!
We really appreciate your business

Erek in Ottawa
Erek in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting - front entrance, staircase, hallway, front porch

We hired Dominique Lefebvre - she and her team did a great job and were very professional. The paint job was excellent and they cleaned up afterwards. They also came early so we could get to work and stayed until we arrived home at the end of the day. Would definitely hire again.

Thanks you for your excellent review.
We really appreciate your business and Dominique is doing a marvelous job with her team!
Student Works

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?