Accelerated Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Concrete Contractors
Chestermere AB T1X1M2
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Chestermere  >  Accelerated Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Review for Accelerated Concrete Cutting & Coring Ltd

Jeff Marsh from Calgary
Jeff Marsh from Calgary

Coring 2 3" Holes Through a Foundation

Needing a concrete coring service to bore out a couple of 3" holes in a foundation, I contacted Accelerated expecting to book an appointment a couple of weeks out. When Matthew told me he could be there in the next couple of days, I had to beg off as I wasn't ready for him. I called him back in the evening a week or so later expecting to leave a message but was pleasantly surprised when Matthew answered and got me booked in within 1 business day. He arrived at the jobsite at the agreed upon time, was professional and courteous, did a great job, cleaned up thoroughly, and charged a reasonable price for the job. Next time I need concrete coring or cutting, Accelerated will be my first and only call.