HomeStars  >  Stucco in Toronto  >  Nazar Stucco Insulation

Reviews for Nazar Stucco Insulation

Saad in Pickering
Saad in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Stucco and stone with moulding around the house

We hired Nazar Stucco after meeting with a few contractors. we chose Nazar Stucco based on their price, referrals in Homestars and after seeing a job they did. Let me tell you that we did a lot of renovations in our house and hired many contractors and they were all good but none of them could come close to the professionalism and workmanship of Nazar Stucco. They were here on time everyday and were all very helpful in answering any questions I had and very hard working. after finishing the job they made sure they cleaned everything and even took some construction garbage I had. I would definitely use them for any future job I have and would highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for a guaranteed satisfaction.

Thanks for this positive review. We hope he has an opportunity to work for you again in the future !

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Stucco exterior of house

Nazar Stucco did a very good job on the installation of stucco and mouldings on our home. They explained the process to us and demonstrated the techniques that were used. The final product was exceptional and looks great.

During the process, they were very friendly and accommodating, allowing me to make changes as the job went along. They made sure that I was happy with the final product.

There were two areas for improvement: site preparation and post-job cleanup. Both of these parts of the job were far from adequate.

There was insufficient planning before the job was started. Only a few tarps laid down, and they didn’t cover enough surface area for the work. As a result, I was left with dirt and dust spots on my newly installed roof, back deck, flower beds and landscaping. There are also permanent indentations in the asphalt on the side of my house from the scaffolding.

Rasping of the Styrofoam resulted in a significant amount of small white beads being left literally everywhere on my property and my neighbors. This is part of the job, but better planning (scaffolding mesh, ventilation, etc) would significantly reduce the mess in the end.

Total cleanup attempts lasted only a few hours. They collected some white beads, cleaned the windows using bare hands, and removed their equipment, but that was it. I have since spent 3 days cleaning up further (scrubbing masonry stains, magnetic broom to pick up nails, cleaning secondary roof that was used as a platform to work from, and of course, collecting as much of the residual Styrofoam as possible although I believe it will be months before it’s all gone). All photos, except the one of the house from the front, are from after they cleaned up and left.

They also broke the 3 of 4 exterior window screens on my neighbours windows while working.

I knew this would be a messy endeavor, but I didn’t expect it to get this bad and be left this way based on the reviews I’d seen before.

Hi Michael thank you for taking your time write a review.before we start to job i just told you we will do rasping and it will be little messy and you were ok with it also before i left i asked you did anything is wrong you said no we were cleaning the property for 2 days. I dont think we left any dirt after us.

Valerie D.
Valerie D.

Great job and finished on time

We are very happy with the new exterior of our home. This team did a great job, came to work each day and finished when they said they would finish.
It was an great quality job for a good price.

Dear customer
Thanks for this positive review. We hope he has
an opportunity to work for you again in the future !

Manoush
Manoush

Brand new construction

These guys, they do amazing job, Very fast, good quallity, clean and always on time. It's great to have them around as a trade.

Francesco
Francesco

Stucco and brick work around the house

Initially we wanted to cover the top part of the house with stucco, we called Hamza and the job started within couple of weeks. The result was amazing; as a matter of fact we then hired him again to cover the bottom part of the house with bricks (also amazing results). Hamza and his team are professionals, very kind. We did not go over budget and mostly importantly the job was completed on time.
Three years after the job , the stucco still looks great. We had a very small crack (barely visible), we called Hamza after more than a year and he came back to fix it asap (no charge).
We would definitely recommend them to friends and family (as a matter of fact we did).
Last but not least their price is very competitive.

Dear customer
Thanks for this positive review and compliment to Hamza. We hope he has an opportunity to work for you again in the future !

philip
philip

outside stucco

They did stucco in front side of the house, they did it quickly and did good job! My client are very satisfied.

Daniel K.
Daniel K.

Repair to high end exterior stucco.

Nazar stucco promptly quoted the repair to a clients designer home and executed the work in a timely and efficient fashion. The colour
Match was flawless and the client was thrilled with the end product. Their fee was very reasonable and did not baloon later in the process as it often does.

I would highly recommend them to be trusted implicitly.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

A great company! Every aspect of the project was completed to the highest standards. Our budget was relatively small, but the results exceeded our expectations and have added great value to our new home. Yasin was very reliable and courteous.

I highly recommend Nazar Stucco - they have done several projects for us and we will continue to use them in the future.

aseelsadat
aseelsadat

Stucco Repair and Exterior Paint

Amazing service ever!! All at a fantastic repair and price. He had all the parts with him, and completed the job promptly and efficiently.. I am very happy with his repairs. I will be coming here for all my repairs and in the near future It was very affordable. I highly recommend this NAZAR Stucco repair services,!

Sayed
Sayed

Stucco

Nazar stucco one of the best the stucco company all over GTA I had a very good experience with them they're very highness people and their prices reasonable I recommend it to everyone thank you very much thank you Yasin and Hamza

More about Nazar Stucco Insulation

Nazar Stucco has been in the stucco moulding and installation business for over 15 years. Our core area of expertise is the application of insulated (EIFS) and non-insulated wall systems. We are a Toronto-based mid-sized firm, and have worked everywhere in Ontario. We are a certified installers of Durabond Durex ...