Worst company to deal with! Hired Danny's waterproofing company to lower my basement and add an extension to it and was promised the job would be completed in 6 weeks. The job ended up taking 6 months to complete! The owner Daniel kept promising that the job would be completed in a couple of days, but would never actually show up to the site to do any work. I had to constantly follow up with him to see what the problem was and would always get some sort of excuse. On top of that, he would get upset when I contacted him. My neighbors were extremely upset with the conditions the backyard, side and front yard were left in, since it was a mess for 6 months. I would never hire him again!!! Please avoid at all cost.
- Company Response
Thanks for your review,
I am really sorry you had such bad experience by hiring our company. But I think that home owners that could or will be considering us to do a job should know our side of the story as well.
Yes, it took 6 months for the job to be completed because:
1. There was a lot of extra work done for the home owner; which extended the time we were working at this place
2. It took some time for the owner to get the proper city permits.
3. Blue prints had to be changed 1 time
4. Lack of payment made us stopped working
5. Home owner wanted an electrician to do the plumbing work without permits. I gave him the phone number of a plumber that works for us and this took some time for the plumber to get the drains done.
6. We had to fixed a lot of jobs that were done by different people the home owner hired at the time.
8. Home owner was replacing all the ducts without a city permit, he asked me not to call for the last stage of inspection until this job of replacing the ducts was done. He didn't wanted the inspector to ask him for the proper permits. So I had to wait several days to call the inspector in.
Even the city inspector had to stop the job of one of the other contractors he hired due to safety issues.
Backyard, side and front yard were left clean. we even took the garbage that was left by the previous contractor that the home owner hired to do this same job.
All our job was inspected and passed by the city, Without any issues or changes.