Go2 Guys

Reviews for Go2 Guys

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto
0 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Great service and I highly recommend Go2Guys!

Has been the season for warm weather and ice damming for older homes! Definitely not something I was prepared for and the team at Go2Guys have been utterly amazing. I had a quote within hours for snow/ice removal, insulation and vents and the guys were here the next day and boy oh boy it was in the nick of time. Ryan informed me that due to the ice damming my eves would need to be replaced and again, I had a quote within the hour. Scott walked me through the best placement options for downspouts and answered any questions I had and Shane, well, he’s always a gem to deal with as he is always looking to provide his customers with exceptional service! The teams were professional, efficient and cleaned up after themselves and were fabulous at communicating updates on work and any additional work I should look at to prevent future problems.

Thank you guys soooooo much for your speedy response and saving me from much bigger problems!

Amazing work!

Go2Guys are our favorite guys. Quick and professional every time we need them. Recently had a bit of roof damage due to high winds and Go2Guys fixed the problem the same day.
These guys are the perfect solution for busy working couples. Reliable, accountable and efficient work every time.
I know who I will call every time I need a repair!

Erico
Erico

Home Exterior Renovation

Kyle came, listened to me, took measurements and asked exactly how they could help us. 2 days later we had a quote in our email. After a bit of back and forth, we signed the deal.

The crew was awesome, polite and best of all clean. Every night the site was cleaned up. They arrived promptly and answered all my questions.

Kyle was an awesome PM. I can’t say enough about his style, attitude and YES attitude. I would recommend him and the crew to anyone who asks.

LMT
LMT

Worst Job ever

This company did a terrible job on my eavesthroughing. I wasn't impressed when Go2Guys did the installation and had to call to have them do two repairs. Due to another issue, I later found out that they had installed on wood that should have been replaced, cut the soffits too short, used too many screws and more. The entire house was redone by another company at my cost. I did contact Go2Guys. The person I was to meet sent a replacement; someone who had no knowledge of the job, phone calls were not returned as promised etc. The
workmanship aside, this business does not follow up on it's promises for customer satisfaction. I would never recommend this company for any roofing/eaves.

Vince Wiegers
Vince Wiegers
0 reviews Grasswood, SK

Amazing

We proceeded with a complete renovation of the exterior of our home. This included two sheds in the back yard, balcony, chimney and veranda. We were given assistance in making decisions which proved beneficial as the completion exceeded our expectations. We live close to the river and have a lot of foot traffic during this challenging year. We have received nothing but compliments with regards to the makeover of our home. had numerous contractors which were all polite, friendly and did a wonderful job.
Vincent and Naomi Wiegers

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

Roof repair

We needed a difficult roof repair done that involved finding the problem, rebuilding part of the roof, and then re-shingling. Previous roofing companies were unable to fix the problem, so we tried Go2Guys because a former neighbour of ours had been happy with their work. Go2Guys stuck with us and got it fixed. Everything about this company was professional, from the first conversation on the phone with office staff, to the timely assessment and quote, to the skilled workmanship that followed. We'd hire them again for other projects in the future.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Amazing job on our kitchen

Would easily recommend them .. owner was super professional and fair . He was on time and very diligent with every detail . Project didn’t take long and at the end we got a discount

Suzanne in Clavet
Suzanne in Clavet
1 review Clavet, SK

Excellent job

This company converted a really ugly space into a lovely area to be proud of. The quality of the work exceeded my expectations and Tyler kept a close eye on every single part of the development to make sure the end product is amazing. I highly recommend them and would certainly use their services again in the future.

Nick & Bev in Dalmeny
Nick & Bev in Dalmeny
1 review Dalmeny, SK

Hail Damage Repairs

In August 2018 the community was hit with a hail storm that resulted in numerous homes suffering damage. We contacted Go2Guys to provide a repair quote. Shane attended on the date and time he had indicated and did a comprehensive review of the damages our property had suffered.

In a timely fashion the quote was prepared and sent to us by email as requested.

Robert was our contact and he explained the work would not likely proceed until closer to winter (weather permitting). The only issue I had was Robert's seemingly inability to nail down a start date, As November arrived, I emailed Robert and he replied immediately that he was no longer with Go2Guys and suggested I contact the office.

Within a matter of days, the crew was out dropping of the supplies and the next day the installation/repair crew was on site. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly performed the work efficiently. Several days later a subcontractor arrived to replace our two garage doors. He too was an excellent ambassador for Go2Guys and worked quickly and efficiently. Prior to his departure he had me examine his workmanship to ensure the work was completed to our satisfaction. It was indeed. With perhaps the exception of the one staff member's non-committal attitude at the start of the process, Go2Guys have provided exceptional work - they were spot on with the billing and the quote.

We highly recommend Go2Guys !!

Bathroom renovation

We had Adam start our bathroom renovation. As a stay at home mom and home renovator I have dealt with many contractors in and out of my house. It was a pleasure dealing with a courteous, speedy, hard working and especially very clean contractor while I am home with my toddler. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking to renovate their home.

More about Go2 Guys

Go2Guys Inc are Trusted Saskatoon Roofing & Exteriors contractors, we are licensed, bonded, insured and we are also fully paid up with The Workers Compensation Board (WCB) . The Go2Guys team strive to complete each job meticulously as though it was our own home project, and we always focus on ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Saskatoon?