Go2Guys

Saskatoon SK S7T 0G1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Saskatoon  >  Go2Guys

Reviews for Go2Guys

NOT recommended for shingling

I would NOT recommend them for shingling. First, when I asked them to take down an unused satellite dish, it was nowhere to be found when I got home. A call to the supervisor revealed that they just threw it away in the garbage, which I couldn't verify since he said it was under the mountain of old shingles (no apology at all). Second, there are literally nails and staples EVERYWHERE. I'm sure I'll spend the next 15 years finding them, if my vehicle tires don't or my kids feet. Third, the gutters are now full of shingle bits and pieces, plastic tabs, nails, and staples. Fourth, they left two bundles of shingles up on the roof which they didn't bother to remove, so I had to muscle them down (not the safest thing to do on your own). Fifth (the actual quality of the job itself), there are multiple exposed nails, not to mention some seriously chipped shingles which they should have chose not to use. I've done a few shingle jobs in my life, and almost wish I would have just done this one myself. What happened to quality and pride in your work? Wham bam see ya I guess....ugh.

1 review Saskatoon, SK

Interior and exterior house renovations

Little advance notice what's to be done. Cabinets painted; toekicks not. Bathtub finish ruined. Broken household items not replaced. Gutterguards installed mid-winter when gutters full of snow and debris. Garage door trim boards bending. Promised cleaning not provided. Unresolved callbacks for same "defects". Lack of attention to quality finishing and detail. Lack of follow-ups.

Entire Exterior of My Home

I had my roof re shingles by another company accepting the lowest quote due to my financial situation even after my gut told me to hire And accept Shane and his Go2Guys estimate cost. My roof not only got rained on throughout the process causing interior damages but had many issues after completetion. Shane responded to my call without any hard feelings and professionally taking care of my issue immediately . He is a straight shooter and made me feel comfortable. I was so pleased with our chats and not to mention he's not to sore on the eyes! (Don't tell my husband!) One thing turned into another and we remodelled the exterior to our home!! Soffit fascia eavestrough and siding. I thank them still everytimenimpullnin my driveway!!!!!! Thanks Go2Guys!!!!!

P. Chander from Saskatoon
P. Chander from Saskatoon
4 reviews ,

Re-roof and Exterior of My Home

I have known Shane the owner of Go2Guys for about 5 years, and he had done a few jobs in the past for me, so I felt confident when I asked him to do the re-roof and exterior of my home. I knew that the job itself was very challenging, as the roof is not generic at all. What impressed me the most was the amount of research before even starting the job that the Go2Guys did, they even went as far as contacting experts in France to ensure they were doing everything exactly right for us!! There were no problems at all ,and I was very happy with the roof and the soffit and facia work was excellent. I can't fault them so have to give them 10/ 10.

More about Go2Guys

Go2Guys Inc are Trusted Saskatoon Roofing & Exteriors contractors, we are licensed, bonded, insured and we are also fully paid up with The Workers Compensation Board (WCB) . The Go2Guys team strive to complete each job meticulously as though it was our own home project, and we always focus on ...