Binzilla

Reviews for Binzilla

Peter from Antro Appliance Services
Peter from Antro Appliance Services

Great Service from Binzilla

In a sea of 100's of garbage disposal companies, I happened to find Todd @ Binzilla - so glad I did. Todd is super easy to deal with, friendly, punctual, flexible time schedule, and best of all no 'hidden' surprises when they came to pick it up. I know who I will be going with next year when we tackle the bathrooms, fireplace & deck.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
5 reviews East York, ON

Bin/ Disposal Service

We've had great service every time from Binzilla. Courteous, prompt, punctual and fair. I will call on them for all my large disposal needs. Big thanks to Todd and Kate!

Frank Torchia from Toronto
Frank Torchia from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Waste Bin Rental

Todd & the Binzilla crew are awesome... they were on time & very professional. I recommend them for all your waste or renovation garbage bin rental. There prices are great cheaper than the big names and way better service.

Thanks
Frank T.

More about Binzilla

Toronto Disposal Waste Bin Rental Binzilla is family operated with Service being our priority. We service disposal garbage bin rentals in Toronto, Scarborough & GTA. Our rates are the most affordable in Toronto with same day service in Scarboro and surrounding areas. Family Owned & Operated Since 2003 Toronto Disposal ...