Brandon Laidman Plumbing

Mike from Hamilton
Mike from Hamilton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing for second washroom

We previously had multiple plumbers visit our house to give us quotes. Brandon was the only one to actually follow through on providing us with a response. His team was on time and did an amazing job installing plumbing where no existing pipes were. They worked very hard to ensure the job was done correctly and even fixed issues from previous plumbing along the way. Great job and I highly recommend!!

Alex from Burlington
Alex from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Fast, professional & fair

Brandon Laidman Plumbing
(905) 520-3413
Binbrook
L0R1C0

I called Brandon Laidman Plumbing based on a referral and was happy I did. Great next day service for a really time sensitive job. Brandon and Kristen came in exactly as scheduled and even followed up ahead of the visit and were a pleasure to deal with. They will be getting a call from me again as soon as I need further help.

Rahul from Mississauga
Rahul from Mississauga

Fixed burst pipe and broken gasket in toilet

I called them with the problem and told them I needed urgent assistance because of the burst pipe and water leaking. They came early the next morning and were extremely friendly and worked efficiently. As soon as Kristen saw the pipe she say no problem it is an easy fix and had it fixed in less than twenty minutes. When I showed her the problem with my toilet she changed one part then realized the whole toilet had to be taken apart to diagnose that the gasket was broken. She also fixed my faucets that were clogged. Kristen only billed me for the exact time she was there and didn't round up the hour.