Kitchen Revival

Ruth W.
Ruth W.
1 review Fergus, ON

Kitchen renovation

From start to finish Phil was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and personable. I love my kitchen renovated with the dark colours rather than the golden oak. Phil was always on time and accommodating with my requests. I have an hectic schedule but Phil was always there when I was available. I would not hesitate in recommending Kitchen Revival to all my friends. Once again. GREAT job Phil and also to your staff.

Hi Ruth, thanks so much for the kind words. I'm happy you like your kitchen with the new dark colour, it looks great! It was a pleasure working with you

graham&sharon
graham&sharon

Kitchen renovation

We checked two references and after seeing their kitchens, were more than impressed with the superior quality of work by Kitchen Revival.

We had no hesitancy asking them to do our kitchen and couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s s like having a new kitchen ! We wanted to paint rather than replace the kitchen doors but were concerned about the oak grain showing through white. We didn’t need to worry, the effect is beautiful ! ! !
We highly recommend Phil and Delby and Kitchen Revival .

Graham and Sharon

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both. I'm very glad you are so happy with your new kitchen.

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Phil and Scott did a great job. Their attention to detail was excellent and they left nothing unfinished. The work was done within the time frame Phil gave us when he provided the quote. Their process was not very intrusive, we were able to keep everything in our cabinets and drawers, they worked around it all. The cabinets and doors look fantastic! They look like they came brand new from the factory. We didn’t want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on removing the old kitchen and having a new one designed. We like the layout of our kitchen so this seemed like an obvious choice. At a fraction of the cost of a new kitchen. Very pleased and would recommend Kitchen Revival to anyone that might be thinking of painting their cabinets.

Hi there, thanks so much for the review. It's always nice to hear when clients are happy with our work. It was a pleasure working with you. Let me know when you're ready to do your bathroom vanities.

My note to Delby:

Hi Delby:

I'm not sure if you are still in the kitchen renovation business, but I just wanted you to know that I love, love, love my new kitchen, so thank you.

A happy customer from Elora

Hello, thank you for letting us know you are still enjoying your kitchen and are happy with our service. We always strive to make all of our clients as happy as you are.

John from Guelph
John from Guelph

Kitchen Revival

Delby was very easy to work with and extremely helpful with taking me through styles and materials and what would look best. Delby was very profession and made things simple and understandable.
Transformation was amazing, very happy with the work, and the finish kitchen. On time and on budget. Delby would turn up on time and always leave the kitchen clean and tidy. I would recommend Kitchen Revival to anybody who wants to jazz up there old kitchen as Delby can give it a make over you wont believe. The workmanship superb, installation perfect. 2 weeks later we are very happy and we would recommend them anytime.

We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with our service. Thank you for the kind words and recommendation.

Jessie from Guelph
Jessie from Guelph

Kitchen Renovation

Transformation was amazing. I went from ugly dated oak to a fresh cloud white. The added new hardware, valance and crown made my kitchen look like a million bucks! THank you Delby

Hi Jessie, I'm happy to hear you are pleased with the final product. We believe crown moulding and valance is important to be added to every kitchen we revive. It brings the kitchen up to date and ties everything together nicely.

Helena from Guelph
Helena from Guelph

Kitchen Renovation

I found Kitchen Revival's ad in Our Homes Magazine.
I met Delby and he gave a timely quote and completed on time for respraying my kitchen. It looks brand new and I saved thousands of dollars!! Delby also provided me with 8 references from jobs up to 5 years prior. I followed up with many happy clients so I felt good about my decision. I would happily recommend this economical route!

Thanks for kind words

Katrina from Guelph
Katrina from Guelph

Kitchen Renovation

I was truly pleased with my transformation of my kitchen by respraying my existing cupboards and replacing my dated hardware. But my biggest surprise was when Delby was able to rebuild my 1960's built-in hallway linen closet that was fallen apart in multiple pieces due to previous tenants destroying it. He ordered new doors and even made pot drawers on sliders that were 3 feet deep! I cannot tell everyone enough how exciting it is to have this functional and beautiful again!! Amazing and very affordable.

It was a pleasure working with you on your new kitchen

QT in Guelph
QT in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Delby and Ellen were great on initial contact and quoting with reassurance of a quality product, but once the job was started they never showed up before 10am and rushed out early never putting in a full day. We have older wood cabinets and were constantly reminded how much extra work they were and what an inconvenience this project was. The supposed finish up day they arrived late and left early leaving doors and handles loose and obvious paint touch ups. They were harder to contact to get them back for imperfections like cracking finish on the doors and adjusting. What we were told were simple carpentry adjustments were poorly done and messy. A few months after the project was completed the rubber door stoppers have yellowed and affected the paint finish or fallen off or moved. A cupboard also fell off in my hand and blemished the finish. We were not happy the service or final project.

I'm sorry you are unhappy with your experience with Kitchen Revival. Kitchen Revival is under new ownership now. If you have any issues give us a call

More about Kitchen Revival

Kitchen Revival gives new life to your existing cabinetry with a high quality, factory grade finish. Our process leaves no runs, drips or brush strokes. We revive your kitchen or bathroom in an environmentally friendly manner at a fraction of the cost of replacing expensive custom cabinets. We repair, seal and paint your existing cabinets and doors in our professional spray facility. The professionals at Kitchen Revival have been involved in high-end custom painting and spray finishing for over 12 years. Trust us to bring your cabinets back to life!