Furnace Filters Canada

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Furnace Filters Canada

Review for Furnace Filters Canada

Miklos in North York
Miklos in North York

Great Product, Fast Shipping, Really Bad Customer Service!

I am a repeat customer of Furnace Filters Canada. The first two orders went through, no issues. Third one wasn't for myself, I had it shipped to someone else. I checked the box for "leave at the door if no one is home at time of delivery". Furnace Filters Canada admitted that they saw this, but still shipped it so that it ended up at the post office. I chose the option that it be left at the door, as I was out of the country, and wouldn't be back in time to pick them up from the post office. Furnace Filters Canada chose to charge my card for the return shipping that was due to a mistake on their end, after promising multiple times that someone higher up will call back to try and resolve this issue ( there is no issue, their mistake apparently I have to pay for ). I will be pursuing a chargeback as the payment was never authorized for the return shipping. I spent an extraordinary amount of time trying to resolve this, but could only speak to one person who basically blamed me for their mistake?

All in all, stay away!

More about Furnace Filters Canada

Furnace Filters Canada - Furnace Air Filters Canada Order your furnace filters in Canada online and save time and money. Our site sells the furnace filter you need for the brand of furnace in your home.